• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [UPDATED: 20th Dec] Looking For The Elder Scrolls (IV & V), Fallout (NV, 3 & 4), and more! (CCxOC, CCxCC, OCxOC)

intro,
Hey, hey!
You can call me Sunny or Trinket, I'm a 26 y/o female living in England (so my timezone is GMT). As hinted by the not-so-subtle title, I'm looking for fellow Bethesda fans to write with! (੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭*
But first, a bit about me! I am the mum to 6 dogs (so send me pet pics pls), I enjoy reading big, chonky fantasy books, playing video games and embroidering things I love, which atm is KPop! I'm currently studying a Masters course in Counselling and Psychotherapy and I'm also attending a placement, so I am quite busy, pls understand!

about me,
I will aim to respond to DMs within a couple of hours and write out roleplay responses at least once a week. Buuut, that being said, I'm more than happy for you to send me a little nudge to get things rolling again!
I write in the 3rd person past tense and I'm fairly flexible with length so I don't really want to put a definite number on it, but I do tend to start out quite lengthy at the start of an RP (to establish scene, characters, situation, etc) but once we get into the flow of posting I can cut the length down to ~2 paragraphs minimum.
I write all genders and sexualities for my characters, so if there's a specific character or relationship you're seeking in particular - let me know!
I do not have any triggers - obviously RPN rules apply first and foremost so I'm mindful of this, but I'm happy to play out all manner of dark, twisted and taboo plots. But please tell me your triggers, icks, faves, everything! I want to make the fun, enjoyable and safe for everyone!
I'm open to romantic relationships between our characters but I don't want this to be the main focus of the story and that it isn't forced on the characters
I am happy to RP on the RPN forums or over DMs (though this is not my favourite), or even over Discord

what i would like from you,
So, as expected, please follow the usual rules and etiquette surrounding roleplays. I will say however, I am open to discuss everything! If you feel like you need to take control over my character (let's say mind control maybe??) then just chat with me beforehand, I'm super laidback and will most likely agree!
As for ages - I'd prefer for my partners to be aged 18+, as I am 26 myself and because the worlds I want to write in can be pretty graphic and violent
I would prefer for my writing buddy to meet me in terms of length of post, though I completely understand that sometimes this would not be possible, I am a firm believer in quality > quantity!
Please be open to ooc chat - this doesn't mean we have to be best buddies straight off the bat, I'd just like to have an open dialogue that is comfortable enough for us both to discuss the ongoing and future plot!

the settings & the plots,
[/font] The plots under each title are by no means exhaustive! I want to hear your opinions and ideas too! I am happy to discuss playing canon characters and I'm more than happy for a little ocxcanon relationship
These lists will be updated! (pinky promise)

*- the elder scrolls IV: oblivion <3<3<3<3<3

please, I am on my hands and knees begging for an RP set in Cyrodiil 🧎‍♀️ I'm honestly open to absolutely everything, but some ideas I have:
> Completing the guild questlines, particularly the Dark Brotherhood and the Mages Guild! - For these, I'm thinking we could put our own spin on things, we don't have to follow the story blow-by-blow, create new characters, stories, additional quests, everything
> LETS EXPLORE THE SHIVERING ISLES!! We can have one of our OCs become the Mad God and let this carry over into Nirn, see what mischief they can get into >:^) Or even create other Daedric Princes' Planes of Oblivion!
> Exploring the Imperial Council's struggle to crown a new Emperor/Empress following the Crisis and the loss of the final true blooded Septim. Maybe a Daedric Prince or two gets involved? Maybe the person suggested for the role isn't as good as they first seem? Let's talk!
> I'd love to do a plot after the Oblivion Crisis. Martin Septim has saved Tamriel, but now there is no Ruler of the Imperial Empire. This could be a fun battle for the crown for a handful of different characters and all the risks that come with being in such a public role.
What if the Daedric Princes try to have a little fun with this and have their own champions crowned? (NEW)
*- the elder scrolls V: skyrim <3<3<3<3
> with Skyrim I'd like to build on some of the different side questlines, the Dark Brotherhood, The Thieves Guild and the College of Winterhold in particular! I don't have anything concrete just yet, all I know is that these guys deserved better >:^(
> I'd also loooove to explore the Thalmor activity in Skyrim! I have a Thalmor OC who is fresh outta Alinor and is exactly what you'd think of when you say "Thalmor Agent". I'd love to make his life in Skyrim a bit uhhh eye opening 😆
> I'd absolutely loooove to explore a dragon rider plot, maybe there isn't just the final Dragonborn? Maybe there's another (Miraak or someone else) and they team up with a dragon each to combat a Big Bad like Alduin or maybe Harkon and the Volkihar vampires. Or even the two Dragonborns could be feuding between themselves??
*- fallout 3 <3<3<3
> Again, I'd love to play out the main and side quests but with our own twist! We could possibly start as a small friendship group growing up as vault dwellers in 101 and when James (one of our characters' father) leaves the story starts from there? I'm totally open to ideas!
*- fallout new vegas <3<3<3<3
> I JUST LOVE THE IDEA OF THE FAMILIES OF THE STRIP FEUDING PLEASE!! I'd love to really get into all the underhand, subtle attacks against each other - it doesn't have to be a huge shootout (not straight away at least :^) ). Possibly a Romeo and Juliet rival gang type forbidden romance?

*- no plots currently but willing to rp

> Fallout 4
> Deadly Premonition (1 & 2)
> The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

tropes & relationships,
I'm really looking to implement these into the fandoms listed above, so let me know what clicks for you and we can work together!

> Target x Assassin
> Royalty / Noble x Guard
> Forced / Arranged Marriage
> Rivals to Lovers
> Lovers / Friends to enemies

> Cults - Thinking like Hackdirt (Oblivion) and the Dunwich Borers (Fallout 3 & 4)
> Political Intrigue
> The hero goes bad and chooses the worst options
> Royalty

[/font]

Last edited:
Would you be open to doing a Fallout rp? I've recently got back into the games myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back