• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 ― ᴍᴀɪɴ

Ouch!
Lane P. Brooks
Before the trio could even start a conversation, a lady busted through the door. She looked like she was completely out of breath. Huffing and puffing with no time to speak. Once she was able to catch her breath the first thing she said kind of annoyed Lane but it was a reasonable response. “Eh? This is supposed to be a hero agency, right?” Yes Bitch it is. Not all Hero agencies have the funding for all the fancy equipment and shit. He continued to sip on his coffee trying not to pay attention to the insensitive Karen at their doorstep. If someone truly wanted help, would it really fucking matter what the help looked like? No, if they are able to help you should take it. But what would Lane know about that? It's not like he hasn't worked at multiple agencies.

When the lady finally told everyone that she is Mrs. Uchiwa Kao and that she was robbed. Lane was a little reluctant in helping but since he had a little good nature in him, he decided to help. As long as none of the newbies did anything stupid this should be a pretty simple chase. To be honest, if she would have just screamed “I've been robbed” help instead of questioning the integrity of their HQ, the criminals would probably be caught by now.

Turning his attention to his boss, Lane heard that it was his group’s job in getting the old bag's stuff back. He got up from his cheap uncomfortable seat and grabbed his bag to go change into his hero gear. When he went to the bathroom, he realize that somebody else was in there. Apparently, Akari had the same idea. Guess I got to find another place to change. Lane found the only way to change without undressing in front of everyone was to use the closet. Luckily, he was one of 2 people who had a key to the room, the other being Kuzu. He locked the door and gave himself enough room so that he was not tripping over any of the cleaning supplies. As Lane got undressed, he got his earring stuck in his shirt and slowly tried to get it untangled. If he moved any quicker he probably would have ripped it out of his ear.

As the hero got his remaining clothes off, besides his undergarments, the light bulb in the closet burned out. Complete darkness engulfed the hero and made him mumble under his breath, “You've got to be kidding me.” Rummaging darkness Lane tried to find the extra light bulbs. Only taking two steps, Lane forgot that he moved a few things to allow him to change. This caused him to trip over a broom handle, falling into a bunch of boxes next to the door. Great, this can't get any worse.
Code By Nano

Last edited:
RI7q4WJ.png
egumi aijima!! - location: sohc building • tags: IG42 IG42 StealthyShades StealthyShades Servant Servant Pyosimros Pyosimros Basil the Bulgar Slayer Basil the Bulgar Slayer
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Megumi's time alone was short lived and her gaze briefly shifted to Yuuta as he joined her. His singsongy voice caused her brows to flatten, but the rest of her expression remained rather neutral. In her mind, it was far too early to be expressing such energy, but then again, she wasn't much of a morning person as is. A faint sigh escaped her lips as the realization set in that she would need to answer. How inconvenient. With a light flap of her wings, she crossed her arms over her chest and gave a small bob of her head in acknowledgement of his words. "I am doing just fine this morning," she responded, her voice coming off rather blunt, though it wasn't her intention. She was prepared to return the question back when another voice drew her attention away momentarily.

Settling her eyes on Lane, she tilted her head when she saw the cup being handed to her. From the smell, she could tell it was a tea of some sorts, but the exact flavor was unknown. Had he actually remembered she had a tea preference or was it a mere coincidence? No matter the reason, she was grateful, and she dipped her head politely as a brief thanks. "Much appreciated." For a brief second, a smile accompanied those words, and for once, the wing hero appeared kind. Her face was far more gentle than it usual- a rare sight. Bringing the cup to her lips, she returned to her silence, allowing the tea to both warm her as well as wash away the morning grumpiness that still lingered. Hearing Lane ask if anything new was happening in their lives, Megumi gave a small shake of her head once she lowered the mug from her lips.

"I cannot say anything particularly out of the ordinary has happened of late." Admitting such a thing only made her realizing how boring of a life she led. It was sad, and as the thought crossed her mind, she wrinkled her nose in disgust. Her disgust didn't linger for long, nor did the rest of the conversation. The conversation had been abruptly stopped when a woman rushed into the building. Quirking her brows, interest overcame Megumi, though for the moment she stayed silent and took in everything being said. From the sounds of it, they'd be doing actual hero work finally. What a relief. Doing some non-office work after a week would be wonderful. She definitely needed it for her own sanity.

When everything was settled and groups were announced, Megumi sighed softly and set her cup down. "Well, it seems our time to speak has been cut short," she directed towards Yuuta and Lane. "Perhaps we can speak later." Without another word, the winged woman climbed to her feet and moved off to change into her hero costume first. Waiting for the few before her to change, she got into hers quickly and went to join her team.

Upon her arrival, she heard Tsutsumi speak up, asking if anyone had a car or if they needed to call an Uber. The question caused her nose to wrinkle in disgust. Did he really think they were going to take an Uber? Rubbing her temples and exaggerated sigh escaped her lips. "You cannot be serious? We are not taking an Uber!" she exclaimed. There was no possible way she was going to do such a thing. It was beyond embarrassing. "I'd rather fly there myself than be caught taking an Uber."

Her distaste was clear in both her tone and body language. If it were to come to such a thing, she would find her own way to the area. She'd never be able to live down the embarrassment if she did otherwise. The thought alone was enough to make her cringe.

scroll

01. kuzunoha

葛 の 葉

mood

entertained

outfit

SOHC office ➝ outdoor stairs

interactions

Tsutsumi Servant Servant
Megumi Ploegy Ploegy
Yuuta IG42 IG42
Akari izayoiix izayoiix
Lane StealthyShades StealthyShades

tags

team hearts, team clubs, and anyone still inside the office

For a moment, Kuzunoha idly watched as a number of his colleagues scrambled around to get ready for their jobs. Of course, it’d probably prove itself to be an annoying process, given how there was only one space to change in private unless you were himself or Lane (and luckily, he was already in his hero attire, so he was good to go). Though, while on the topic of the albino, it seemed he had disappeared somewhere… not that it mattered much. If anything, it’d make what he was about to do a lot easier!

As if completely unaware of the fact that what he was doing was wrong, he picked up the car keys that were resting on the floor near the closet (for some reason), jingling them about and turning to those in Team Clubs―but instead of saying anything, a light bulb went off in his head and scarlet hues narrowed at a certain purple-haired individual. Yeah, don’t think he forgot about that jab towards his reflexes! Without any regard to anything, he hurled the keys at Tsutsumi’s face as if he were pitching in a baseball game, a coincidence considering Megumi was complaining about the idea of their group taking an uber at the same time.

“It’s okay, Megumi! Cause you won’t have to! ♡” Kuzunoha gleefully declared, grin ever-so-present on his features. “You guys can just use Lane’s car. Y’know, it looks really expensive. Maybe its not even his. Hoooonestly… you should go while he’s not here to complain about it… Ah, but he definitely said it was okay! Yeah… Just- yeah. He might change his mind and all, so.”

Turning to look at the rest of Team Hearts, he noted Akari and Yuuta were already out the door, with Lane nowhere to be seen. “Who knows why they’d rob a library, but it doesn’t matter! Lets goooo!” he responded to Yuuta, mirroring Akari’s earlier cheer at the end. “... Uh, we’re missing someone. Hold on.”

Thinking back to how Lane’s car keys were strangely near the closet, Kuzunoha stepped back inside the office and eyed the door. Upon closer inspection, various sounds of shuffling around could be heard from inside. “Oooh… no, that’s not good! Now Lane’s probably dying because he didn’t listen to me when I said the closet was haunted… Hmm…” He dramatically took a deep breath. “Okay, opening the door now! Everyone, cover your eyes!! You might see something cruel…!”

And with that, he swung the door wide open, enough for anyone still in the office to see.

“... Huh. Dude, what are you doing.” Kuzunoha’s entire demeanor shifted into one of total deadpan upon seeing the sight in front of him; the closet, for one, was a mess, and in the middle of it all was Lane sat on the floor, wearing nothing but his undergarments. “You know we have to chase people down, right? They’re getting further away now. Tsk tsk… Lane, this is a team effort! The rest of Hearts shouldn’t have to carry this mission for you! Even though obviously I could do it all myself… since I’m your dependable leader… but then you wouldn’t learn anything, and you guys would be bored doing paperwork. We’re gonna leave in 30 seconds, so better hurry up ~”

After his small act of (unintentionally?) embarrassing Lane, Kuzunoha bounded back to the outdoor stairs where Yuuta and Akari were. “So turns out Lane is just committing public indecency. We might have to leave without him. But! I left the door open incase you wanna go look at him to point and laugh. ✩”

♡coded by uxie♡

Uchiwa Koa
Mesa Fleisch
𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕯𝖊𝖛𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘

6DuEm1H.png

"So so sorry to keep ya waitin', I'm a lil' on the slow side getting ready, Wasn't sure what a lil' gal like myself might be best to go out on patrol like. Not much for gettin' into situations that risk the hairs on my helpless lil' head getting put into danger."

The voice came out as the woman walked out from the building before Yuzuki and Finn. Uchiwa Koa the woman who had just not long ago ventured in to give them their first job... at least someone who appeared quite like her. Taking on her physical appearance quite exact albeit seeming to lack her earrings. Her outfit having also seemed to gave changed from the one she had entered the building in. Now sporting a rather simple white button up top that appeared slightly too big for her with the sleeves rolled up once and the shirt tucked under the plaid skirt tugged up a bit higher on her body falling down quite low reaching near her ankles. Her hand lifted up tracing brifly through her shoulder length hair.

"Eh, I mean this feels a little sketch, but if It helps lure out the punks who stole my shit I'll happily be accompanied by some supposed heroes."

As she spoke her voice sounded familiar though a slight tinge off from when she had entered. Not something noticeable unless someone knew her more personally, or perhaps could pick up on some inconsistencies. I mean she had only got a little time to get some practice in focusing the sound of her voice to fit 'right' after all and only so much familiarity with the woman to get a feeling for the way she spoke or acted. The young woman who 'hired' them for their help venturing over to Finn glancing over at him lifting her hand up moving it over as if to measure his height.

"Wow, still so short. Well you know what they say, good things come in short supply. Maybe that isn't a saying... euuuuhhhh... matters not I'm sure you will give 'em a womping if they come for less lil' ol me!"

She spoke as she gave a nod in response. Her head turned to then Yuzuki as she glanced up at her. Having to tilt her head that much more to look up at the woman seeming in part amazed by it even if so vaguely. The 'client' nodding as if in some sort of approval of her though seeming a little taken back by the tone of her voice. She hadn't been too far when she had yelled in to rally her 'team' into action.

"Well you really are a cut above the rest, well... one... though quite thin... least from first impression! Still you do seem like you give a real walloping to those sun clowns... maybe... at least I hope it's more bite then bark as they say... I guess. Whatever gets those bullies and puts them into their place, I'd be more then happy I think."

Uchiwa Kao gave yet another nod as if th emphasize her words more. The girl standing before them with her hand on her hip almost in a way adjusting herself a little as she spoke taking some practice. Her own stance seeming to portray a bit of helplessness gently grasping her arm behind her back putting on a more feeble look upon her face. Really putting on the act of a helpless lady as she completely intended to do. It almost seemed overly played out given the need to attract not only the ones targeting her by anyone who might see her as easy pickings. Practicing putting on such a demeanor to elicit an obvious target upon her back.

"So... is this it?"

The 'client' asked looking up tilting her head up towards Yuzu as if taking her as the leader of the group given her seeming push to get the others moving. Not that she wasn't aware of just what was going on, though to play the part it only made sense for her to lean heavily into just how clueless 'she' would be about the agency and how it runs... not that Mesa really had the faintness clue really herself.

Interactions: Slav Slav Phayne Phayne
Mentioned: Britt-21 Britt-21

Aya.png
1666080479624.png

Aya wasn't sure what to say, what to think. So much was happening at once that all she could do was sigh and pick herself up off the floor. She had gently patted Tsu on the head and went into a space where she hadn't been on top of the others and remained there while everything began to unfold. Work distributed, and soon enough everyone was out on missions. The team she was assigned to was Patrol. Nothing wrong with a little bit of walking around and keeping an eye out for the bad guys! Lucky for her, she had already been in her Hero uniform which avoided any other problems in the process. Finn was the first one out, seemingly looking defeated. Is he not happy he's going out on patrol with the rest of us? ...Then again he could have been expecting to kick badguy butt. surely they'd run into something out there considering the situation. It's not so bad at that point. Phayne Phayne It didn't take long for Yuzu to pop up and be her positive self. Always bringing the team up and pushing them along. I wish that never fades away from her. She's always one to brighten a room. thought Aya with a small smile upon her face. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Don't gotta rush me out of here Yuzu." she giggled and got her butt up and moved out of the room and onto the balcony with her team. Slav Slav

The client had been outside as well, but how she was standing with the group and not bothering to move...Was that Mesa? It had to be. Look at how she's looking at Yuzu! Man that was gonna get confusing really quickly especially when reacting as quick as possible if need be. "Well, I believe we're all ready, so let's start patrolling before we all get stuck at the top of the stairs for some reason." of course that had been a jab towards everyone who didn't know how to either hop over, step over, or even help out melted Mesa. Walking by the group, she made her way to the stairs that she descended upon. Her hand gently gliding against the rail as she made it to the bottom before looking behind and up at the top of the stairs. Hanarei Hanarei

full

cc71c5c60bf9e837ea8ec71ab16a042e.png

d1c4f4aa18616b5e9eac0824c592635d.png

[Mentions: Team Spades: Britt-21 Britt-21 Hanarei Hanarei Slav Slav ]

Raising his head and glancing backwards ever so slightly towards the entrance; an audible "ugh" sound escaped the reptilians mouth as he grimaced towards the approaching Yuzu. It wasn't so much Yuzu that caused Finn to grimace, rather it was her initial misunderstanding of the situation that had caused Finn's expression to turn sour; his hair and tail glimmering shades of blue as his emotions shifted. He was anything but motivated or excited for 'patrol' duty, far from it to be precise. Like almost every child growing up, Finn had harbored aspirations of being the 'shounen' protag of his own story... not someone stuck with doing the more laborous work.

A sigh escaped Finn as he turnd around and leaned back against the rail, averting his gaze away from the stretching heroine as he just about managed to control his color changing; preventing himself from going red at the sight of her warming up. "Look.. I.. I'm not...really" he began, his thoughts split between maintaining his neutral blue color as well as keeping his gaze away from her as she continued to limber up.

It was only after a few minutes and by looking through his peripherals that he would notice her standing fully, Finn meeting her gaze though he'd almost immediately begin to feel a sense of unease as her gaze persisted longer than he was comfortable with. "W..what are you lookin..." he stuttered, though she would answer him before he could finish; the answer not really an answer but more of a question that caused Finn to feel both embarrassed and annoyed. His height was a touchy subject... especially since the vast majority of people towered over him, however to out right ask him why he was the way he was... Finn didn't really know whether she was being genuinely curious or was attempting to aim a jab at him; though upon her next statement it seemed like it was more of the former rather than the latter.

Though that could not help hide the fact that Finn was genuinely gobsmacked that she would be so straightforward with her line of questions, disregarding how the other side might react when asked something so personal. "A.. are you serious...?" he asked rhetorically, as she continued her line of questioning. "Sheesh, since I don't have to answer, I won't" replied Finn in an almost rebellious manner turning his head away from her as he continued to lean against the guard rail. 'God... talk about a lack of delicacy. Who the hell ask's someone such a thing outta the blue'

God however was not in a merciful mood today as no sooner than a minute or two later; the arrival of Uchiwa Koa would just add salt to the wound. At first he thought nothing of her approach, though when she decided to step in his personal space, Finn soon begun to feel his nerves creeping up on him. Yet it was when she decided to raise a hand and measure his height that Finn basically snapped; his nerves burnt away from the rage building inside of him as he was openly measured by this random victim. Finn was momentarily stunned by the act; having this strange woman place a hand on his head like he was some kind of child. Just who the hell did she think she was... she was the one that needed their help... what right did she have to act like that.

A wave of thoughts quickly rushed through Finn as he contemplated how best to act; his initial instincts being to teach the woman a lesson for her remarks, yet his growing common sense telling him to not act so rashly. He was after all meant to be a hero... he couldn't just lose his shit because some victim decided to be rude. That being said...

"Oi Mrs. Victim!" shouted Finn, his face contorted to one of annoyance as he made his way in front of her. "Who the hell do ya think ya are eh?! replied Finn, "What gives ya the right, when you look like you could stand to lose a few?!" he added getting his own back at her. If she wanted to mock his height... then all was fair in this game of war.

His tirade would have continued if it had not been for Aya. "Huh?... What ya talkin bout. We're still short one..." FInn paused, noting his choice of words and now riling himself up. His hair and tail now turning a shade of red, Finn clenching both fists and turning away from the two demonic women that had questioned his height. "Mesa's not here yet..."

full

full

EMA
ERINA HINO
"A team with Tsutsu, Kyumachi, and Megumi?! My favourite people!"

The statement was a complete lie, though by the end of the mission it could perhaps become a reality. Nevertheless, the raven-haired girl gathered with the rest of Team Clubs, ready to discuss their next moves. The first matter to discuss was a matter of transportation. Tsutsumi had suggested an Uber, though the idea was immediately shot down by Megumi.

Erina let out a short giggle at her ally's display of extreme disdain. "Well, I guess you could fly us all there too then," she teased with a sly smile, softly elbowing her arm. Turning her attention back towards Tsutsumi, she added, "I'm sure the metro could take us there too. But if the issue's public transit, maybe that idea wouldn't be much better..."

As if he was on cue, Kuzu interjected with his own idea: using Lane's car. "Great! Let's have Tsutsu drive, and let's find this base," she nodded, slowly walking towards the exit of the agency. "You can drive, right Tsutsu?" she asked as her hand rested on the exit's doorknob. Though before the team leader could respond the discussion was interrupted by a truly...shocking sight.

"Everyone, cover your eyes!! You might see something cruel…!”

And the sight truly could be defined as 'something cruel'. The doors swung open, revealing none other than a practically naked Lane. Erina couldn't really come up with some sort of quick-witted response, instead she trudged through her brief feelings of shock and pulled the exit's door open, purposely avoiding a second glance towards the closet. "S-So~! We should all get moving, let's go everyone!"

STOP IN THE NAME OF THE LAW
Lane P. Brooks
Lane layed in a pile of boxes, hoping that his day wouldn't get any worse. He soon ate those words because his faithful leader decided to swing open the door, exposing Lane to everyone in the room. “... Huh. Dude, what are you doing.” He wanted to slap the shit out of this kid but doing so would just delay him from finishing getting dressed. He let the little brat ramble on about how he was carrying the team and how Lane was going to be doing paperwork after all this. At that moment the punk did not care. He just wanted to finish getting dressed.

He quickly grabbed the outfit and threw it on as fast as he could. When he was about finish, he could hear Kuzu shit-talking about him in front of the rest of his group. As he rushed towards the door leading to the outside he realized that he was missing something. Shit, where did my keys go? After looking around for only a moment or two, he saw that they were next to Tsutsumi for some reason. He walked up to his colleague and grabbed the keys that were sitting at the man's feet. “Yo did somebody throw something at your face? It looks like you got a bruise there.” He secured the keys safely in his pocket and proceeded to meet back up with his group.

Lane pushed everyone out of the way, yelling at them to hurry up. He jumped over to the railing of the stairs and landed on the ground. Sprinting towards the library, Oni caught a glimpse of the criminals for a split second as one of them ran down an alleyway nearby. “Stop! Or I will make you regret running away from me!” He yelled as His voice echoed between the buildings. At the moment he didn't care if any of his teammates were falling along beside him. This is probably the most action he's gotten in the past couple of weeks and he was not going to waste any more of his precious time.
Code By Nano

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back