• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

rxvenx

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Slowly but certainly, the girl was on the verge of oblivion. The „sleeping beauty” spent years in the mysterious crystal that seemed to be as indestructible as the walls keeping the clueless Eldians on the Paradis Island in cage. Annie was dwelling within since the battle of Stohess District, where she used her hardening ability as a shield to protect herself from Eren's furious titan form. Since then she didn't saw the light of the outer world. Annie's desires weren't to annihilate her enemies; her only desperate wish was to return back home to her father. Her mind was blinded by this one and only thought that kept spinning in her head and was reminding her to keep pushing forward.

From a young age, Annie went through a strict combat training with her father. Its meaning was to expand her chances of becoming a Warrior of Marley in the future, who were locally truly admired by the civilians. After some time, she joined the Marley military as a Warrior candidate, and met her comrades; Bertholdt, Reiner, and Marcel. Due to her outstanding fighting abilities, she was granted the power of the Female Titan.

Before she was sent on the Paradis Island Operation along with the Jaw, Armored, and Colossal titan, she couldn't bear the last look she had on her father. Apologizing to her for making her a Warrior, he was begging her to come back home.

Was that all worth it?

Annie's chest was quickly moving up and down, her eyes terrified from what just happened. Kneeling down on her knees, Annie took a look around. Within a moment, the crystal transformed into a transparent liquid that was now spread all over the surface. The chains laying on the ground didn't stop her by any means, and it wouldn't do so if she transformed into a titan as well. The blonde had absolutely no idea how many years had passed since she hid in the crystal.

After a few seconds, she was able to recognize the place she was being kept at; the underground. There weren't any traces of guards, but there was a possibility they could pop out from anywhere by anytime. Getting rid of the guards by killing them wouldn't be a good idea since that would bring the attention of the others. The more she was speculating about it, it seemed like there was no way out.

Shortly after, her vividly blue gaze rooted on the walls that were surrounding her. I would get out if I made a hole in the walls. It would definitely make a loud noise that will catch the Survey Corps' attention, but is there any more quiet way?

Annie took a glance at her hand, spotting a ring with a sharp tool resembling a claw. Maybe if I could just focus on my arm..

Without hesitation, Annie stood with her arms positioned in a battle position, her fists clunched tightly. The moment when she punched the wall with all her strength, she triggered the Female Titan within along with the determination to do so. Completely wretched top part of the Female Titan, unable to move, appeared on the surface, large potion of steam coming out of the enormous body. Annie managed to free herself from its wraps of muscles and hit the ground. Chaos was brought up, people were screaming and completely terrified of the sight in front of them.

„Goo–goodbye, fuckers.”

Annie began to sprint, trying to avoid the people as much as she could. She tilted her head to the side a little so that she could see if the Survey Corps were already heading after her, though the steam was a good advantage that helped her to gain some time.

Though her way was interrupted instantly when she bumped into a person that pinned both of them to the ground.

„Fuck..” Annie hissed, slightly pressing her palm against her forehead. With her eyes being closed, she didn't seem to be capable enough to stand up on her feet and continue running.

Get up, you need to get up.

••••

The boy that she knew was full of outrage, ambitions, hope, and tenderness. The glint that would appear in his ocean eyes would always remind her what she was fighting for.

Now? I'm not even sure if I know you anymore.

Franziska felt how distant Eren became as he decided to go along his own path, without his comrades and friends being involved at all. She couldn't imagine how he managed to hold all the grief and pain within his soul for the whole time, not even wanting to start a conversation with anyone. Freedom – that was all he could care about. He was willing to accomplish his mission until the very end.

Franziska Zacharias, the daughter of the decedent Mike Zacharias, was a member of the 104th squad. Fran grew up in the Shiganshina District along with Eren, Mikasa and Armin. She'd spend the whole days with those three and during nights she'd sleep in the house of her aunt, which was her 'home' at those times since Mike had always a lot of work in relation to the Scout Regiment. During many conversations with her friends before the disaster, she was always stunned by Eren's determination to join the Survey Corps. She assigned to the Training Corps as soon as she reached the required age, and with the 8th placement in the graduation rank didn't hesitate for a slight second to fight against titans by Eren's side.

Now, she was taking a small, quiet steps through a dark hall. Her heart beating was intense and quick, and her breathing was absolutely out of control. She didn't even planned what she would say to him, she was just going in the direction where her heart led her to.

And there he was. Hidden in a corner where the light couldn't reach him. Fran slightly put her lips apart, but couldn't raise her voice, as she felt how her throat was already quivering. Raising her arm, Fran put one of her hands on the grills, wrapping her fingers around it quietly.

I can't lie to myself. I'm afraid.

I'm afraid of your reaction.

It was a normal day. A plain one. Especially for someone as simple as her. Someone not in the military at all. Cute and simple. Was often how people described her. They could mean in as a compliment, but, Paharita always took it as a kick in the gut. A constant reminder that she wasn't ever likely to see the outside of the walls. Like a bird, trapped in a cage... Not that all of it was bad. Though. She'd be lying if she said she had no supportive loved ones in her life. So, keeping her head up high, her outlook was focused on the positive. And so, as a bit of routine for the young woman, she was out and about.

Maybe I should go say hello to Mrs.Astrid later today.

Dusting her skirt off, Paharita made her way down the street with a small skip in her step. Her ankle boots making a small tap on the ground as she walked. She reached a hand up to try and brush her bangs out of her face. The sun was shining. And the air felt perfect. Not too cold, yet, not too hot either! Making it feel good to be out. Smiling to herself, Paharita took one turn around a corner. Walking peacefully until-
A soft grunt left the girl as suddenly she was... No longer on her own to feet?

What?

Confused about how utterly wrong she was in thinking today would be uneventful, it took her head a minute to catch up. Thinking back to it, there was a blonde girl who- "Wh-Whoa, are you alright?!" Concern laced in her voice slipped out before she could think much. Admittedly, she was oblivious to who the woman that had knocked into her really was. Or the mere fact she was running away from something. "You don't... Look so good." Was all she cared about, having not yet processed how the bump caused the two to fall together. As she was too busy with something else soon. Rambling. "Oh! Not that you don't look good- as in your appearance! Y-You just-"

Now isn't the time to tell a woman she looks beautiful, Paharita. Priorities!

After mentally lecturing herself, she shook her head. She noticed that the woman before her really didn't seem that well... Was she sick? A determined look crossed her face as Paharita finally scrambled to her own two feet. "I'm sorry miss. I - uhm.... Do you want help up?" She offered, bending down and holding her hand out, as she shot the stranger a cheerful smile.

••••

It had been ages since he's been here. Leaning his back against the stone-cold wall, he allowed his long hair to fall in his face. Keeping his eyes shut. Being here... One couldn't help but remember the past. The times he was so naive in thinking that the titans were their only enemies. And now, here he is. By himself. Ready to do anything in order to keep their freedom in the face of a new threat. It made him wonder if... The fight would be forever. Not that he minded. Out of everyone, Eren most definitely had the determination to give it his all, until his very last breath. Still though, it was strange thinking back. As looking at his past-self, he felt like a different person.

Surely everyone else would agree with that statement.

Which was for the better. Eren kept reminding himself. This was the best way to make sure they all have their freedom. Even if no one agreed with him. He wasn't even sure how many people agreed with his idea of the attack. Not that he gave them much of a chance to state anything themselves. And....

His thoughts were cut off by the soft tapping of feet coming down the hall.

It seems I have a visitor.

Eren's eyes fluttered open, slightly. Keeping his eyes narrowed, he awaited to see who it was that was coming down to see him. The darkness of the corner shadowed his figure anyway. Securely keeping his expression hidden as soon as he realized who it was. Thank god for that. "Fran..." His voice stated in her name, keeping it in a monotone. Any part of him that was glad to see his old friend, was shoved down the best it could be. "If the other's have sent you down here to try and talk to me again...." His voice trailed off. " Don't bother." It might've been a little more he gave to others whenever they came down here. But, still, it wasn't the same old Eren way of talking to her. In fact, it was much harsher.

Which had to be good enough.

"Otherwise.. Just spit out why you're here already."
Resting his arm on a knee, he kept himself in that corner. He knew it made him difficult for her to see. But, she heard his voice, and that was it. Slowly, he shifted his eyes to focus onto her. Fran... The two of them had known each other for so many years. About, as long as he can recall running around with Armin or Mikasa.
Why'd you bother coming down here, Fran?

Annie moved her hand aside, revealing her bluish eyes, which appeared more drained than ever before. Everything surrounding her was blurred, she couldn't see properly and couldn't identify the person who was talking to her. Though if they would continue with speaking, the soothing sound of their voice flowing inside her ears would make returning back to reality a lot more difficult.

Within a few seconds, she accepted Paharita's kindness she offered to her, and with the help of her own strength as well succeeded to stand up on her shivery feet. Her light hair was messy, circles visible under her eyes, and her whole skin seemed miserable together with the mental state of the broken woman. Regardless, the misleading surface had nothing against her real beauty hiding behind the cover.

Annie glanced into the girl's eyes for a mere moment, then turned her head in the direction she was rushing from, observing the heated steam in the distance still coming out of her titan's body, which wasn't apparent anymore.

„I need.. I need to go.“ The girl mumbled urgently, taking a step forward. Unexpectedly, her head became dizzy, which caused her body to almost meet the ground again. Fortunately, her reflexes were functioning well and she was able to hold onto Paharita's shoulder. Once again, a sign of confusion flashed through her eyes.

What's wrong with me?

As Annie realized she was still clinging onto Paharita, she immediately backed off, but lost her balance anyway. She hit the ground with her knees, scattering dust around her. A large smile appeared on her face while she slid with her fingers into her hair, making a screeching sound. Certainly not an expression of enthusiasm.

,,I need to go."

If the Survey Corps caught her, that would undoubtedly mean the end for her. They would make everything to keep her from transforming into a titan and the desired reunion with her father would extend for more weeks, maybe even months and years.

••••

Hearing his husky voice, Fran shut her eyes and attempted to swallow the lump that was creating in her throat. Shortly after, she opened her eyes a little, focusing her gaze on the ground. She had problems to deal with her feelings after only hearing his voice, so she was frightened of what would happen if she saw his face and look into his eyes.

„No one knows I'm here.“ She responded, her voice quiet and tender. Its sound resonated throughout the hall and thus disappeared into the void.

Those times when she felt as if she and Eren would never decide to go through different paths. When she felt as though an unbreakable bond was connecting them together along with their fellow comrades.

Everything that you had done before.. it wasn't a lie, right? Can't be.

,,Hey, Eren." Fran lifted her head up, her lips forming into a weak smile from the memories that popped up in her mind. ,,Remember how we used to talk about stupid stuff all night?"

She wanted to make the atmosphere bearable a little, not only that. It was also an indication that she just wanted to communicate. Just talk. About anything. He was still hidden in the corner resembling a shadow, and the silence struck into her ears. Fran let go of the grilles and brought herself to sit on the cold ground, facing Eren's cell with her back. She pressed her legs tightly against each other and pulled them to her body, wrapping her arms around them. Fran moved her gaze on the wall in front of her, staring at it with a blank expression on her face while waiting for Eren's response patiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back