• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Until I Rise - Band Roleplay!

concert-lights-Favim.com-239810.gif

Westwood High School is one of the worst schools on the Academic Charts of America. The whole town on the other hand is well known for it's parties, drugs, and unhealthy families. For some students, their only escape is music. When 7 teens find themselves in detention, they seem to pass the time by jamming, singing, and tapping surfaces with pencils. From there, a spark. When they discover how well they flow together, these 6 teens decide to form a band, hire a close friend as their manager, and give their town a good name.

For this roleplay, @Physiicz and I will need 5 role players to fill in the rolls. Just let us know if you are interested, but don't pick a role to fill until Physiicz does since he is co-GM.

Male lead singer - @Physiicz

Female lead singer - @insanitea

Back-Up Vocalist (female)  - @Aella

Drummer (female) - @echeverias

Guitarist (male) - @Noivian

Bassist (female) - @Dannygirl900

Pianist (male) - @Masia

Manager (male) - @OBESE

concert-crowd-fireworks-gif-lights-favim-com-292862.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i would be interested in this! either the vocalist or drummer if at all possible.

alright. would i be able to play the drummer? they'll be female, by the way.

Is there still spots open? My character would be male and I am fine for any role, except pianist. Never liked keys :D.

Manager then :))

Ahh, dang it...that was my least favourite of the options after pianist...oh well. Actually feels like an outsider role...one that won't have that much interactions as others...besides, can't wait to get to the point where I have to cut someone off, cuz they are bad for the band image :D :D

Ahh, dang it...that was my least favourite of the options after pianist...oh well. Actually feels like an outsider role...one that won't have that much interactions as others...besides, can't wait to get to the point where I have to cut someone off, cuz they are bad for the band image :D :D

Think about it this way, the Manager makes ever decision for the band so it's not much of an outside role haha plus your character would be a teen with the rest of them and would get into somewhat some trouble too haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back