• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Until Dawn Roleplay

Hi! I'm rather new to this site, and at least managed to find my way here. I think this is the right place to post, haha.

I'm Cynthia, I'm 21 and I've been RPing for about 8+ years. Had a partner for about 7 of those 8+, then they just ghosted me and I never heard from them again. Got back into the game recently, and got re-addicted to the video game Until Dawn. I love the idea of Josh and Sam as a couple, keeping it as realistic to the game as possible, but also adding in other elements and taking some out. I love the characters' personalities, so I very much would like to keep those the same. I would prefer to play the female in this scenario, and I have some mini ideas in my mind and I'd like to find the right partner to help me blossom them. :D

I usually write a paragraph maximum unless we play multiple characters (in which case, I can usually do a bit more,) and I respond fairly frequently. I'm unemployed atm, so I'm trying to find something to help pass the time as I fill out job applications, haha. If you have any interest at all, please feel free to email me. Look forward to hopefully finding a partner for this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back