• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Until Dawn {interest check}

Tasteless

Boink Bean

Several senior high-school students are plagued with sadness after the mysterious murder of a fellow classmate, and close friend Veronica Williams. It's winter break, a year after the murder. They all decide to go back to the cabin high up in Mount. Rainier, where their friend first went missing..

The cabin is far from life, despite an abandoned town about 50 miles away.

The students go in hopes for good times, memories, and to silently mourn over their fallen beloved.. Yet what's waiting for them up there is far deadlier, and more menacing then any of the could have ever thought existed.

The man who haunts the teens is unknown to any of them, as he wears a mask over his face, and those who have seen him are dead, or will be soon. He haunts them from the shadows, silent, and deadly as he blends in with the dark shadows that loom near the cabin, in the trees, under the bridge, he can be anywhere at any time.

he also has an accomplice, a more feminine figure who wears half a mask. The half of her face that is exposed is twisted in a frown that is cut half way across her cheek, her eye is a deep crimson that is almost hypnotic. The mask part is twisted in a frightening smile. Her teeth are sharpened to points, and her other eye is blackened. No hint of color, or white what so ever. They both wear rather thin layers, of torn clothes, splattered with blood and they carry varies weapons with them.

Murder is all around us.. Will you survive? Or shall you fall victim to these murderers just like Veronica did?

You'll most likely die.

RULES

• I suggest making more than one character, as many shall die in this role-play.

• Gore, possible triggers, and profanity may be a large part of this role-play. Viewer discretion is advised.
hqdefault.jpg

• Do not crush on your own characters

seriously? How boring.

• Do not come pregnant/or with a kid.

This is a horror role-play.

• BE REALISTIC.

I cannot stress enough how important this rule is to me. Your character will not survive being stabbed in the throat eighteen times, lets be real.

• Keep it in the guidelines when it comes to intercourse.

Keep it as "FADES TO BLACK"

• Use proper grammar and spelling.

Please. If you cannot spell out "you", "are", "what", "cool" or any other basic word, or you cannot state a sentence to make sense, don't waste my time.

•Be descriptive.

six sentences per post. Writers block happens, yet if you constantly break this rule, consequences shall emerge.

• Three strike role-play.

If you receive three major warnings, you shall be booted and forgotten from this role-play.

• This is a detailed role-play.

• Enjoy this!

Not many serious horror role-plays come around that are bent on murdering your characters and even giving you chills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hells yeah.

I've seen gameplay of the game but have not gotten to the end. Is that necessary?

Is it to late to join? I am a huge fan of until dawn, I have seen all the deaths and endings and everything so I know how everything works.

nighttimecatplayer said:
Is it to late to join? I am a huge fan of until dawn, I have seen all the deaths and endings and everything so I know how everything works.
I'm still setting everything up on the thread. So you still have time to join! Ill link back once i finish.

[QUOTE="Cyber Wolf]I'm still setting everything up on the thread. So you still have time to join! Ill link back once i finish.

[/QUOTE]
Sweet I cant wait to join! Looking forward to it!

Sweet! It's good to see the thread up, I will probably make my characters sometime around tomorrow. But a quick question should I list which characters I shall be killing off or save it as a surprise for the story?

nighttimecatplayer said:
Sweet! It's good to see the thread up, I will probably make my characters sometime around tomorrow. But a quick question should I list which characters I shall be killing off or save it as a surprise for the story?
surprise is best, yet if you want to list anything , go ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back