• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ▀❛& UNSPOKEN ◞ m// band rp

cwosont

Supporter
Roleplay Availability
tPABsFP.png

• intro

rose

Anna Tsuchiya

overview.

L

Phoenix, Arizona. August 2016.
    The sun was unrelenting, summer air sweltering and thick with humidity. With the garage door left open, sweat trickles down the backs of four boys as they pour heart and soul into their instruments. Once the last song comes to an end they scramble inside, relishing in the cool air. They praise one another for their sound, all agreeing to meet up again next week. THE STORYTELLER pauses and grins, “We’re going to make it big.”

Reno, Nevada. December 2016.
    The wind howls outside, blanketing the dirt and barren maple trees with bitter snow. With the windows shut tight and a fire crackling with warmth, four boys huddle together on the living room floor. They talk about everything and nothing all at once, hours passing by. What did they want to do? Who did they want to be? Would they still be friends after graduation? THE FIRECRACKER hesitates before clearing his throat, “Let’s start a band.”

Los Angeles, California. March 2022.
    THE STORYTELLER
    was right. They were going to make it big. The band makes their move to the City of Angels, but problems with their bassist begin to arise. THE SNAKE happens to see a video of a small town band from Reno and formulates a plan, reaching out to THE DESERTER to recruit him. He declines, but eventually THE RELIABLE convinces his friend to chase his dreams and six months later THE DESERTER is on a bus to Los Angeles.

Reno, Nevada. November 2022.
    With his lover and bassist gone, THE FIRECRACKER is heartbroken. The band crumbles and no matter what THE HEIR does, it can’t be fixed. The three of them drift apart and go their separate ways, lives turning a dull shade of gray without the music and passion they’d all held dear for the last six years. THE RELIABLE stays in touch with his friend in Los Angeles, but the rest of the band is unaware of his influence on THE DESERTER’s decision.

Los Angeles, California. October 2023.
    It happens out of the blue. Something stirs in THE FIRECRACKER and he demands the band get back together. They arrived in the city three weeks ago, unprepared but full of hope and determination. Meanwhile, THE STORYTELLER’s words continue to ring true as the band soars to new heights. They fight tooth and nail everyday to earn recognition, never a moment for doubt as they strive for greatness and play their music for anyone who will listen.

In the heart of the City of Angels, a twist of fate will bring together two bands, eight beating hearts, and change their lives as they know it forever. We will bear witness to their struggles as they reach for the top, desperate to leave their mark on the world. Their music, their passion, and their determination will keep them pushing forward. But it’s their fears, their insecurities, and their sorrows that will threaten to shatter these dreams.

This is a story of pain and heartbreak, of joy and happiness, and of the words left unspoken.

intro

roles

rules

i need your love,

i'm a
broken rose

inspo

nana, given

status

accepting

gms

cwosont

spots open

1/8

question

answer

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
throwing this up before bed

couple of notes:
the snake is meant to be an asshole, so please be cautious before deciding to go for it. i know it can be draining sometimes. just make sure you're mentally prepared to take on a manipulative character!
the deserter has the most plotting to do out of everyone in the roleplay. this is probably best suited for someone who is comfortable with proactively plotting and reaching out to people.

m// = mlm = gay romance for anyone unaware

Alright, I've left and come back to read through this five or six times now, I think it's safe to say I'm interested. Not sure which role yet though.

the baby is a past character of mine, so i'll work on putting all his info together and then i'll set up the cs thread from there!

frothing at the mouth rn because god just dropped a new rp. how does it feel to have such an immensely massive brain. also your graphics are always so gorgeous !! — ✦

okaaaaayyyyyy

cs is linked on the info post. i have mine up for reference, but initial apps do not need to be as thorough. not sure if i want to set an official deadline? might just accept apps that i find very suitable for the role as they come in. it is a very small cast so i'll obviously be a lil picky, but i'm flexible on things. do we want an ooc to hang out in during the apps process or would y'all prefer to just be in the discord right away?

I have to agree with the others. Your Group RPs are always a sight to behold and I'm really interested.

Would be fine with both an OOC or Discord.

linked the temporary ooc on the info post! will send out a discord link to accepted characters when the time comes. feel free to @ me with any questions here or in the ooc!

apps are open! wanna try and get a couple characters in by tuesday? i'll see how it goes~

we are still accepting apps for THE HEIR, THE STORYTELLER, THE SNAKE, and THE DESERTER

oh sickkk, finally have time so i will definitely be whipping up something for the reliable !! — ✦

we have begun plotting, but there's still plenty of time to join before we start! THE STORYTELLER's band has voted on the name mindrot and their musical inspiration / "sound" choices are bad omens, versus me, and first and forever~

currently accepting apps for THE STORYTELLER! the roleplay has started, but we have paused the start of our second scene while we recruit!

Bump! Will leave the role open for apps until Friday! If there's no interest, we will move to doubling~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back