• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Unrequited Love Story. (FxF)

BlueandGrey

Lovely love dove.
Hello, I'm back on this site after a little break and I have a serious craving! I'm going to be a little picky about this because I'm dying for a certain story.
Some general details about me:
I am 23 years old!
Semi-lit. Not going to be picky about grammar so much as I am about content of your replies. What I mean by this is one lines. If you can't keep up with paragraphs then I'll lose interest.
She/her pronouns.
At the moment, I am only accepting FxF stories!
I'm only really looking to write on this website and in modern/realistic settings. If you wanna tack on a bunch of fantasy elements, I'm not the gal for you!
Romance is a must, however I will discuss this further in the plot.

So right now I am really craving an angst filled unrequited love plot. I'm going to be really specific here to avoid confusion!!!

Basically what I want is a sad story. Roughly three characters would be good for this I think. 4 if you're willing to play two characters at once! For now, we'll refer to characters as A, B and C!

A is hopelessly in love with B.
B does not love A that way, rather considers them a friend.
C is a bit of a wild card that drops into their lives.
B falls for C.
A is horribly jealous.
A is heart broken.
C falls for A!!
B is heart broken!!
A loves B.
B loves C.
C loves A.
ANGST!

^-^ As you can see, my idea is rather specific. It's just an outline though and we have to come up with the details. So if you're at all interested in seeing this through, feel free to send me a message or post a comment below! Just as a note as well, this is mostly meant as a sad story, however at some point it'd be nice if two of them had a happy ending. ;) We'll discuss that further though if you send me a message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back