Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Civil War was a horrible film.
- Panic at the Disco are an obnoxious band.
- Anthony Fantano brings up genuinely interesting, nuanced perspectives on music.
- 'Pickle REEE' was actually pretty funny.
- Killmonger was right.

violence does not solve every issue in life.

Right, violence doesnt solve everything, but sometimes it is the only option. It should be used when all else fails and when it is absolutely necessary.
Even without violence, kids should be able to tell bullies to back off. They need to be taught to stand up for themselves.

I think 40K is weird and confusing.... The fanbase are a turn off though...

Ff8 was a lose- lose situation for the hero.. All they did by winning is solidifying the fact that Sorceresses are prejudiced in the future and that Ultimecia would still be born.

Anakin Skywalker did bring balance to the force, he never betrayed the prophecy and he remains the chosen one until his death.
Yeah, at least from what I gather, during the time of the Republic the Jedi well overpowered the Sith, at least in number. What did they expect "Bring balance" meant? XD

I like the 2004 Phantom of the Opera, and think that Gerard Butler wasn’t as bad at the Phantom as people make him out to be.

The movie could have been better, but I enjoy it every time I watch it.

Korra and Asami's romantic relationship is terribly written. It would have been better to let the series end with her surrounded by friends, than abruptly switch a close friendship to a romance in the last season, just to be able to wave the 'First Gay American Children's Cartoon Couple' ribbon. It wasn't enough time to make the transition, and Korra herself is an inconsistently-scripted character.

And it gets worse in the comics.

We're all sick of hearing it. But politically-correct cartoons could take a lot of writing cues from Steven Universe. If you're going to make a point, mesh it into your character and world. Don't cram it down the viewer's brain.

Last edited:
I don't care what an artist does in their personal life; no matter how disgusting. I enjoy an artist for their art; be it music, paintings, books, movies, etc.

I hate one piece.... Its an omake anime and i felt the style to be odd, the storyline nonsensical and flat in progression....

I don't think you should treat a book like it's the saint relic of Atlantis. Fold the pages. Write in it. Tear it apart if you want. A book is just an object, it's your object, and you do what you want with it.

Excuse me?????

Historically it’s more likely to have happened ?? ShIP wAR *keyboard shmash *
historically Hamliza was more likely to happen. Historically, by shown from their letters, Alexander was far more interested in John than Laurens was of Hamilton; his writings showed hesitance and a resistance for something more than friendship, despite Alexander's apparent.. Fondness, for him.
Meanwhile, noBODY CAN DENY HATELOVE AND A L S O
WHY WAS JEFFERSON THE FIRST PERSON TO SEARCH OUT WHO KILLED ALEX
WHY WAS HE THE FIRST TO GET BURR ARRESTED
WHY DID HE HAVE A FUCKING HEADSTONE OF HAMILTON IN HIS DAMN HOUSE
historically, none of this would happen, and the founding fathers are watching us with shame written in their eyes tbh but i dont c a r e

1. The United Kingdom should become a Republic that is supported by a constitution in order to acquire a more efficient form of government and to ensure individual liberties are protected and maintained.
  2. The British Armed Forces should receive more funding, and individual discipline is an absolute must have for soldiers.
  3. Gun control laws should be loosened as a means of providing citizens with a form of self defence against criminals, as they are the great equaliser and an excellent deterrent for potential criminals.
  4. The police should and must enforce the law, regardless of whether people say it is discriminatory.
  5. The age of consent in Britain should be raised to 18 years.
  6. I personally believe that only the Actus Reus of a crime should play a part in sentencing a punishment, rather than both the Actus Reus and Mens Rea.
About number five, is the age of consent not eighteen? Gross. The age of consent everywhere should be eighteen.

historically Hamliza was more likely to happen. Historically, by shown from their letters, Alexander was far more interested in John than Laurens was of Hamilton; his writings showed hesitance and a resistance for something more than friendship, despite Alexander's apparent.. Fondness, for him.
Meanwhile, noBODY CAN DENY HATELOVE AND A L S O
WHY WAS JEFFERSON THE FIRST PERSON TO SEARCH OUT WHO KILLED ALEX
WHY WAS HE THE FIRST TO GET BURR ARRESTED
WHY DID HE HAVE A FUCKING HEADSTONE OF HAMILTON IN HIS DAMN HOUSE
historically, none of this would happen, and the founding fathers are watching us with shame written in their eyes tbh but i dont c a r e

That was- that was a joke ? but I love your response ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back