Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing people so anti-science honestly make me want to scream.
Absolutely this. I can understand being religious, but denying science can sometimes be harmful (ex: anti-vaxxers). Also! I just have to say that I've agreed with every opinion that I've seen you post. You seem like an incredibly insightful person and I would love to talk to you more sometime.

Last edited:
Absolutely this. I can understand being religious, but denying science can sometimes be harmful (ex: anti-vaxxers). Also! I just have to say that I've agreed with every opinion that I've seen you post. You seem like an incredibly insightful person and I would love to talk to you more sometime.
Aw! This made me smile! Thank you!!

Another one (hidden behind spoiler tag due to the high controversy:
As a person who's currently living in the present and mixed with English, African American and Filipina. I NOR ANYONE ELSE in the present; owes Native Americans and African-Americans anything. I did not "steal" your land or "rape" your women. I also did not "enslave" or "take away rights". I'm so sick and tired of this mentality. Natives were stealing land and raping before "white man" came along. And I'm sure Africans held some level of prejudice against each other.

Love this thread by the way!

At the end of the day you're surrounded by morons but at the same time these morons are going to keep you alive. After all, you can't survive on your own either. So the best compromise is to work with the morons and while you may feel better than them, you can't live without them so don't offend them either.

After all, what's worse than a stupid person is a stupid person whose angry.

1. Fortnite sucks. (Let's face it. It's true.)

2. (For people who more watch Hamilton) Lams, (John Laurens & Alexander Hamilton) is a terrible ship. Jamilton is better.

- Pro-Life people are dumb as shit.
- Most Vegans are stupid as hell.
- I think that men and women both deserve equal rights as possible and that we shouldn't pander to one of each sex out of some backward way to make it 'more' equal.
- Bird Nest Soup and most other chinese traditional medicines made out of animal parts are stupid as shit.
- Piercings look edgy as fuck and self-mutilation doesn't seem right to me.
- Facebook, Snap-Chat, Instagram, Tumblr, Twiter and those stupid 'dog' filters deserve a exterminatus. I'm fucking forced to use Facebook because I have to communicate with real life twats.
- Screw chat typing and abbreviations because I prefer proper grammar when typing on a phone to someone.
- Collective Punishment does not discipline children because that's when you get hazing.
CAN WE BE BEST FRIENDS?

I think freedom of speech is most important when someone is saying something you don't support, but there is a difference between discussing your beliefs and inciting people.

They ruined all FPS games by adding too much realism to the guns and gameplay in general. I remember how fun Battlefield 1942 was when it came out, and every game after that had more 'recoil' and grit to make the game more realistic and whatever. Made them unplayable and unenjoyable by comparison to their forefathers.

peta's a disgusting organisation that makes profit off of animal abuse, only to force views of veganism onto people. somehow, they managed to create the stupidest ideology i've ever heard- that eating meat may cause autism, which is extremely offensive and ridiculous

The fact that Facebook sold people's data doesn't bother me. If you think about it, there are so many account and people are looking at general data so I really don't think it's "creepy"

it's not like they are personally going through your info its small things

That Cuban's came on a rickety raft from their country to the great country of America.

13 reasons why is a shitty, terrible show that can only be enjoyed by tumblr self diagnosers and idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back