Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" is good advice, but it shouldn't be a solid rule to follow always. There are some circumstances where you have to be an asshole to get through to someone.

mpreg is extremely gross and wouldn’t work anyway, no one gets pregnant from the butt unless something’s extremely wrong with their body ?‍♀️?‍♀️.

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" is good advice, but it shouldn't be a solid rule to follow always. There are some circumstances where you have to be an asshole to get through to someone.
I definitely know what you mean, but, upon introspection, I can think of no situation in my life where being an asshole has gotten through to anyone. Often times the people who need such correction are so set in their ways, your words, no matter how harsh, will have no effect on them. Better to let life teach them the harsh lessons and be there to lift them up when they inevitably hit bottom.

I definitely know what you mean, but, upon introspection, I can think of no situation in my life where being an asshole has gotten through to anyone. Often times the people who need such correction are so set in their ways, your words, no matter how harsh, will have no effect on them. Better to let life teach them the harsh lessons and be there to lift them up when they inevitably hit bottom.
I had a friend who was consumed by depression, so much so that being nice wouldn't get through to them. They needed a rough slap, so to speak, to get them to start improving. So there are some situations, but they're not always obvious or frequent.

If the only thing you have to contribute to a conversation is “This,” don’t say anything at all. I’m sure the conversation will survive without your glorious contribution.

I’m coming up with a shit ton of opinions today.

“Plenty of fish in the sea” is a terrible way to attempt to console someone whose world probably just shattered.

In a movie full of frauds and political views. He's the only one who is real on a different level, and who tries to bring any kind of levity to the situation.

The 4Kids voice actors for Yu-Gi-Oh were fine. I wouldn't mind them showing up again for a more faithful re-dub

Fictional online opinions don't matter in the slightest. It doesn't matter how many followers or friends you have on social media, as none of them mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back