Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, my apologies.

Unpopular Opinion: TERFs are the most bat shit crazy group I've ever seen. Theyre like a really bad cult.

have you met incels? last i heard terfs have never organized terrorism

i mean dont get me wrong i hate them for the obvious reasons but i'll never hate them the way i hate those bigoted male groups that actually commit violence - organized or not

it isn't really wise to engage a terf tho unless you reeeaaaally want a bad headache/kinda like engaging gun phans

Unpopular opinion: no one is required to respect your opinion that marginalizes others

have you met incels? last i heard terfs have never organized terrorism

i mean dont get me wrong i hate them for the obvious reasons but i'll never hate them the way i hate those bigoted male groups that actually commit violence - organized or not

it isn't really wise to engage a terf tho unless you reeeaaaally want a bad headache/kinda like engaging gun phans

Unpopular opinion: no one is required to respect your opinion that marginalizes others
The Incel community is a fucking enigma to me. You're absolutely right though, Incels are the pits.
image.jpg

The Incel community is a fucking enigma to me. You're absolutely right though, Incels are the pits.

i almost gagged omg - yeah can't handle any incel threads or tags for very long like they start making me ill imao

upopular opinion: cake is overrated, except cheesecake - brownies and cookies are just way better in general but cake itself is super overhyped

Incels are fucking gross, man :neutralteeth: They're all like

"I don't respect women. I hate women! Women are materialistic and selfish. Why won't any women have sex with me?"

"I held a door open for a woman and she didn't instantly drop her pants for me! What is wrong with society?"

"I'm a disgusting, mean-spirited slob and I'm mad that attractive people don't find me attractive."

They completely fail to comprehend the reasons why they can't find a date, and then spit their frustration back at everyone else. They also have a... distinct tendency towards homicidal ideation, violent misogyny, homophobia, racism, and actual fucking murder. They're the worst

Incels are fucking gross, man :neutralteeth: They're all like

"I don't respect women. I hate women! Women are materialistic and selfish. Why won't any women have sex with me?"

"I held a door open for a woman and she didn't instantly drop her pants for me! What is wrong with society?"

"I'm a disgusting, mean-spirited slob and I'm mad that attractive people don't find me attractive."

They completely fail to comprehend the reasons why they can't find a date, and then spit their frustration back at everyone else. They also have a... distinct tendency towards homicidal ideation, violent misogyny, homophobia, racism, and actual fucking murder. They're the worst

well they keep egging each other on i mean i was aware of the movement when it was young but they keep escalating because they're enabling each other and goading each other - and using inceldom as a gateway to things like nazism

it was only a matter of time before they got violent

ho boy and you dont want to know the way they talk about trans people >_>

I'm not annoyed by Jar Jar Binks, being mostly meh about him at worst. Upon first viewing I thought he was sorta funny at points. I also like a lot of the ideas about the prequels even if the movies themselves were for the most part just alright besides episode 3 which I enjoyed quite a bit.

GMO products aren't poison. In fact, every agricultural product is genetically modified, so the label doesn't mean anything. All bananas are clones of each other, and almost every fruit you can buy is something that would never grow in the wild.

As a vet, people kneeling during the National Anthem isn't disrespecting the troops.

I think the way the government has screwed over and failed so many of our vets is far more disrespectful than kneeling during the National Anthem will ever be.

The 1968 Romeo & Juliet (Starring Leonard Whiting and Olivia Hussey) is infinitely superior to the Leo DiCaprio Romeo & Juliet. The only thing I liked about the DiCaprio version is their Mercutio.

Also, Twelfth Night is the best Shakespeare comedy, followed closely by The Tempest and Much Ado About Nothing.

Timon of Athens, Titus Andronicus, and Cymbeline are not as bad as people say they are.

I love animals, but it annoys me to heck when people squeal over animals one minute, then hate on children/babies the next. It's not edgy to hate someone who doesn't even understand why you hate them, for reasons they can't control.

I love animals, but it annoys me to heck when people squeal over animals one minute, then hate on children/babies the next. It's not edgy to hate someone who doesn't even understand why you hate them, for reasons they can't control.
Honestly, it's one thing to not really like babies or children, but when people just flat out mean to them, it's really annoying.

Honestly, it's one thing to not really like babies or children, but when people just flat out mean to them, it's really annoying.
If you are mean to babies or children, no matter how much you may dislike them, you are a bad person. Sometimes you just have to suck it up and be nice to kids, even if they get on your nerves.

Unpopular oppinion: I have no interest in watching "The Greatest Showman". From what I have had to endure listening to at work, the premise is dull and the songs unspectacular, unpassionate and by no means anything special.
Apart from anything else, the man it's very loosely based on was an absolutely awful person.

I have three unpopular opinions!

One: I hate coffee of any kind. It's disgusting and I honestly don't know how people drink it.

Two(this one probably isn't that unpopular, but I never see people talk about it): Jokes about disabilities like autism or Down syndrome aren't funny. They're shallow and they make you seem like a horrible person. Like, if I had any major disorder I would hate for someone to make jokes about me.

Three: Ariana Grande's music sucks. What more can I say here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back