Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revenge of the Sith is the best of the three Star Wars prequels.
Leia should be CGI animated in Episode IX.
Kylo Ren should survive and turn good or something.
Anakin should have had the high ground.
I should have been the Senate.

Prequels>Originals (objectively not, but for me, this is the case)

Originals>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sequels (objectively and subjectively)

Kylo is a stupid, barely passable retelling of Zuko's arc.
Rey is a Mary Sue, on the surface and when looking deeper, and is worse than Anakin Skywalker. She doesn't have a character arc. (Hey bad guys are bad-hey bad guys are bad) She, at most, has a character half-arc similar to Kirito (Oh no I actually killed people in SAO. Hush dear, it's ok.)(Oh no I can't leave I have to go back to Jakku. Hush dear, it's ok.)
Finn has a poor start. He would be passable if he wasn't so flamboyant and seemingly trying to take control of every scene he's in, whether he should or not. But he does have a decent character arc.
Han is fan bait and little more. Same with Chewie.
Poe is a Gary Stu of a pilot. He's a better pilot than force sensitives and he is not a character past the part where he was supposed to die.
The main plot is terrible; all of the Star Wars plots were tied up in their own movies, although the second ones always left you with the knowledge that everything had not been tied up in-universe, but this one has a plot that was clearly designed for three films. The plots of Star Wars, when introduced to the story, are: "end a blockade" "find and eliminate an assassin" "end a war" "bring the plans for the giant super death machine to the rebels" "defend against an invasion" "save Han Solo from capture and, likely, attempt to destroy the empire" "find Luke Skywalker"
Most of them change throughout the film; for instance, the assassination attempt on Padme is put to the side to save Obi-Wan, or the base falls, and Luke has to become a Jedi while Han and the gang still have to escape Hoth.
The Force Awakens' plot is, throughout the whole film, "find Luke" and the only things added to this are "stop the third Death Star from winning" and, excluding any inner character struggles, that is it.

It's bad.

Poe is a completely useless character.
Finn is a Gary Stu too. He's the only Stormtrooper that can shoot, and learns how to use a lightsaber the first time he picks it up.
Rey shouldn't have found Anakin's lightsaber. That is way too random.
Rogue One is actually good and not disappointing at all.
Darth Vader should have lived. Though if he did, that would pretty much put an end to a large portion of Episode VII's plot and lore.
Jar Jar should have been killed off in Episode II or something.
Count Dooku was the most boring villain in the saga.
Darth Maul could have been interesting, but was forgotten as soon as he was introduced.
Battle Droids were pointless and should never have been introduced.
The Clone Troopers were just another excuse to build a massive army.
Every scene that involved the Senate or the Republic or whatever political shit that the Star Wars prequel trilogy had should have been removed. I don't give a shit about Star Wars politics.

I don't know if this is very unpopular, but...
Knights of the Old Republic movie trilogy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :bishiesparklesl:Rey's great galactic adventure:bishiesparklesr:

Also the Sequels, as they stand, are a high-quality fanfiction of the Originals that was put to film.

The another animated series (both of them) are better than the movies. (Better than the prequels at least).

Rey shouldn't have been able to find Luke's lightsaber. I mean, the only two places it could have been were a cloud city trash compactor or be spins core! Seriously! What the heck man! How did Maz even get it?

The another animated series (both of them) are better than the movies. (Better than the prequels at least).

Rey shouldn't have been able to find Luke's lightsaber. I mean, the only two places it could have been were a cloud city trash compactor or be spins core! Seriously! What the heck man! How did Maz even get it?

Agreed, that's what I said too BackSet BackSet .

UNPOPULAR OPINION ABOUT MELANIE MARTINEZ'S ALLEGED RAPE INCIDENT

I honestly think the hate and bash Mel's going through are so uncalled for. People are always quick to jump into conclusions without hearing three sides of the story : the alleged victim, the alleged assailant and the truth. There are so many things to consider about the case and people hating or bashing on Mel is so stupid. Not that I'm on her side or anything but I THINK she deserves to be heard. I hope she mends that disappointing statement of hers, it's too diplomatic and diplomancy ain't what the world needs. She should stop playing safe and just come out on what actually happened based on her side.

I honestly think the hate and bash Mel's going through are so uncalled for. People are always quick to jump into conclusions without hearing three sides of the story : the alleged victim, the alleged assailant and the truth. There are so many things to consider about the case and people hating or bashing on Mel is so stupid. Not that I'm on her side or anything but I THINK she deserves to be heard. I hope she mends that disappointing statement of hers, it's too diplomatic and diplomancy ain't what the world needs. She should stop playing safe and just come out on what actually happened based on her side.
I completely agree with this!

I think this is true in every case.
Innocent until proven guilty.
That changes when they confess.

OK, some unpopular opinions.

-I'm not a feminist, and I hate feminism. I will and always will be a egalitarian.
-BLM isn't needed. All Lives Matter should be more focused on instead. Yes, all lives matter does include black people because guess what, All Lives Matter. Alao, I hate people who compare it to objects. It's not the same and you shouldn't compare it to that.
-I like Batman, but he is overpowered and ovverated.
-Nor is he realistic, Spider Man or parts of Superman are.
-I don't like many romance fanfiction as the protagonists are bad OCS and because some people ship themselves with villians. Like, who would want to get together with Loki. He is the same guy that stabbed out an eye from a man in the Avengers and does even more terrible stuff in the comics.
- Rick and Morty, while being funny sometimes, is now ruined by the fanbase. Like, I don't want to describe all the stuff with that sauce.

These are my opinions. Please don't kill me.

OK, some unpopular opinions.

-I'm not a feminist, and I hate feminism. I will and always will be a egalitarian.
-BLM isn't needed. All Lives Matter should be more focused on instead. Yes, all lives matter does include black people because guess what, All Lives Matter. Alao, I hate people who compare it to objects. It's not the same and you shouldn't compare it to that.
-I like Batman, but he is overpowered and ovverated.
-Nor is he realistic, Spider Man or parts of Superman are.
-I don't like many romance fanfiction as the protagonists are bad OCS and because some people ship themselves with villians. Like, who would want to get together with Loki. He is the same guy that stabbed out an eye from a man in the Avengers and does even more terrible stuff in the comics.
- Rick and Morty, while being funny sometimes, is now ruined by the fanbase. Like, I don't want to describe all the stuff with that sauce.

These are my opinions. Please don't kill me.

I completely agree with the first two!

I fail to see how this is an unpopular opinion.

Feminism shouldn't exist because everyone should have equal rights. Seriously, what the heck humans.

unpopular opinion: snape was a bad person and deserved to die no matter what

Disagree with this, but this is the unpopular opinions thread.

Dumbledore should have killed Tom Riddle the moment he met him in the orphanage.
Harry and co should have used the time turner to go back in time and kill Riddle. So what if you have to turn it thousands of times?
Lockhart should have honestly died in the Chamber of Secrets.
Umbridge should have somehow been killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back