Other Unpopular Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly dislike mushrooms and champignons. IMO they taste gross and I can#t eat food with mushrooms/champignons.

The debate about pineapple on pizza is stupid and we should all just appreciate the fact this greasy concoction will always be there for us when we need it. :ghostuvu:

I don't like brownies.

There. I said it.

COME AT ME.

Brownies are chocolate cakes that didn't quite get baked enough or all the way through. Brownies are grossly under-baked chocolate-cake-wanna-be's. Why again is that a thing? Someone please tell me why.

Well we've all been talking about food so:

I strongly dislike Ribs (too spicy, too greasy) , Pulled Pork (too mushy) , Coffee (tastes like crap even when its 50% sugar by weight), and Bagels (taste like stale bread).

This seems to be one many people thing im totally crazy for. I don't like sweet things at all. No candy, sugar, or anything. Its gross to me.

My roommate in college was my first exposure to anime and he drove me to almost blindly hate it.

Also I think Budweiser and Coors Banquet beer are good simple beers and there'a nothing necessarily wrong about them--and I am something of a beer connissour.

I'm curious what anime he showed you that almost made you hate it.

Well he showed me very little, but actually the bits I saw were either funny or kinda cool. It's more how the stuff I was overhearing the other 99.9% of the time everyday that made me sick of it, which seemed to be 3 constants: a really deep male voice and a really squeaky/delicate female voice, and plenty of dudes screaming their heads off. It got really old. I guess I just had to be there, so to speak, but I didn't get it.

Jar Jar is the best and most hilarious character I have seen. He truly made the Star wars Prequels great!

Kyosuke Munakata is the best character in the Danganronpa Series and not just because of the last few episodes of Future Arc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back