• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Unnamed Game Thread

maybe. gtg to eat with my friends mmk? we're telling my mom about Inside Out and omg the way my friend's saying it xD

"this bipolar lady with schizophrenia" rlly?

I'm leaving somewhat soon and dont have wifi at home so I can't use my phone for this. I'm going to bed when I get home anyway so yuh... I'll be online again tomorrow.

Tip: Create the name after a base plot has been formed.

This section is for RPs that have mostly been thought out or have a general idea and are trying to gain some players before the actual thread is posted. So, I would take this into a PM so it doesn't hide actual interest threads.

oh... uuh, well I'm really sorry to dirty the section then...

Sorry l:

(just saying but... We have the base idea up, just not all the details........)

@StoneWolf18

Last edited by a moderator:
(If this is just between a few players, you should most likely create a group PM to discuss the idea :) The interest check section is usually for people who are advertising an idea and are trying to gain interest/role players)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back