• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Unmei no Kaze (L5R, Hardcore mode)

Sorry, forgot to reply to this lol. Both honestly can work well, so, it's a matter of personal preference, I suppose

I am interested- as either a Monkey Bushi with big dreams and a passionate spirit, who offended the wrong person at a fancy party, and got stripped of name.

Or a Lore-Hungry Pheonix Shugenja, possibly of the Double-Specialized Build. Probably Fire Element. Caught by his own clans Inquisitors with Taint in him/her due to a messed up experiment involving a roommate, and an attempted summoning. Maybe a Maho dabbler, but unlikely.

SephirothSage said:
I am interested- as either a Monkey Bushi with big dreams and a passionate spirit...
Or a Lore-Hungry Pheonix Shugenja, possibly of the Double-Specialized Build. Probably Fire Element.
And what'd they do to become Ronin/executed?

I edited the post on both to alter to accomadate that, but I'll also put it here:

The Monkey? He insulted the wrong crane at a fancy party, and then politics happened.

The Pheonix? Simple; they looked into the /wrong/ lore; possibly ending up tainted, possibly just dabbling in learning Lore: Maho without any Magic- and the Inquisitors of the Pheonix clan got wind of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back