• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

CookieGalaxy

I know it's been forever since my last post. I miss roleplay and I want to restart my roleplays. Let me restart this with an introduction:

Hello. My name is Samantha but here I'm Cookie or Galaxy. Whatever you want to call me I'm fine with it. I've been roleplaying for about four years now and I'm just coming back to it.

What I'm looking for is a flexible and patient partner who can respond at least once a day. I'm busy with school and everything else so I won't have much time on my hands as I had before. We're all busy this days so it will only be fair if I was busy as well. My preferred literacy is like Novella because I am a writer after all. But I can match your literacy level with ease.

Now onto my plot. I've started with fandoms and I would like to get back to the Sonic fandom with two of my ocs Sonatha and Tabby. In this story, Sonatha encounters a badly damage Metal Sonic in a forest clearing. She takes him home and repairs him. He becomes accustom to helping the two girls while they do their tasks and school. Except, they began to have nightmares. That's all I've got.

I want someone to play as Metal Sonic while I play my ocs. Message me if your interested. I can wait forever! 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back