• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Unlikely Allies - A TESV: Skyrim Roleplay {Discontinued}

" It is something that tells other who you are though you are them but you are yourself, it all ready doesn't matter but a name makes you , you and them ,them " Iora said once again talk with the knowledge of a few things very few would know .

" Well names and dreams aside we shall be going deep into the world and ruins because i need to make things down there." She said was she started walking " So watch out for any odd looking bits on the floor bad things happen" She said keeping it simple for the girl, expecting her to follow.

Farkas had run ahead. He could smell the elves and their sour meat. Farkas, like most nords, hated elves. HATED them. The khajiits he was just extremely predgudice to, but Farkas hated elves. Anykind. except maybe dark elves, they mindded their own business. Like Athis. Farkas liked Athis, he fought good. Good sheildbrother. His mind became clouded as he smelled them. Closer. Closer. Blood would be spilt today. He was determined to bring back Ryu. time to bash some heads.

Farkas crashed through the forest, finally, FINALLY cathing up to the elves. He jumped on top of the one closest to him, the one at the back of the pack, mauling the poor fellow. His claws, bloodied fists beat the elf untill he was unrecognizable. An arrow lodged itself in his shoulder, but Farkas ripped it out with his teeth, crunching it to splinters and letting out a blood-curdling shout, spraying globules of steaming saliva in front of him.

Dra'ziik stood and waited for the forest to catch fire, standing with his swords points tilted towards the ground, hilts slightly behind his back, his head tilted up towards the branches slowly kindling their deadly glow. He twitched his nose once, wiping it with the back of his hand and sniffing a bit. He'd better hurry, the scent of smoke and ash would obscure all other things eventually. He kicked off suddenly and ran through the forest, a silhouette with the brilliant light of the fire behind him. He saw Farkas kill one wood elf, then send another one flying with a viscious backhand. 'Foolish companion,' he thought, Farkas had left his side open for attack. Dra'ziik ran past him, snarling to draw attention. One elf with a sheild and a mace was directly in front of him, holding up the shield as a defence. Dra'ziik swung with his right hand lightly, and when the elf raised the sheild, the Khajiits sword just glanced backwards, not doing any damage. But what Dra'ziik saw (and expected) that the elf didn't was an opening on the left. Dra'ziik slashed the elf across the belly, spinning clockwise, delivering two powerful blows to his unprotected side and back, ending up just behind his opponent, one leg forwards, the other braced underneath him for balance, his swords held outward. He stood up straight as the elf's knees buckled, entrials spilling to the ground, blood pouring from the three deep wounds. Dra'ziik tilted his head to the side, calmly and gracefully, to avoid an arrow, then backed up behind Farkas. "Dra'ziik counts five dead." He stated plainly, spinning one of his swords flamboyantly. The fire was beginning to catch up with them now, glinting off of the quicksilver blades, giving them an unholy appearance.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright" Kat nodded before she walked with Iroa, keeping pace with her. She didn't want to lose her, she made her happy. Iroa would teach her about this strange place and these strange words. So she couldn't let her leave her alone. Kat was just happy to learn things she didn't know.

Nedon spun around at the slightest sound of movement behind him, watching one of his men go down under the hungry claws of a werewolf. The Companion Ryu was traveling with, no doubt. A Khajiit revealed himself as well, taking down the other elf with free hands. It was him and the two holding his captives now. "You." He pointed to the wood elf holding Roxii's body. "Get them out of here! Now!" he snarled at the Bosmer. He nodded his head in acknowledgement as he took Ryu's body as well and ran ahead, leaving Nedon and the other wood elf to face the Khajiit and Companion. That's when the slave-master also noticed the flames eating away at the forest, engulfing the trees mercilessly.

Nedon unsheathed two silver daggers, glaring at his opponents with determination. No one was taking his property.
No one.

Lillif smirked at this, he was going to get to spill blood. Finally. He took out his dagger and prepared for a fight.

"I get to spill some blood" Lillif stated in a sing song voice. He sure was happy about this.

Farkas growled and was going to lunge forwards, but felt a light tap on his side from one of Dra'ziik's swords. Dra'ziik stepped out in front of the companion, calmly sheathing one of his swords, placing a hand on the back of his neck, pressing forwards and tilting his head back with a satisfyingly audible *pop*. He slowly dropped his hand, his face not threatening, but not welcoming either, his usual calm demeanor. "That this one does friend, that this one does." Dra'ziik's stunningly mellow voice rolled over the elves. "But hmm. Much is confusing. Khajiit would like some clarification." He held up the hand not holding his sword, palm outward. "No arguments, please. Pressed for time we are hmm?" Allready he could feel the heat from the fire nipping at the tip of his tail. "We have, ehh, sen? Sven? Eis? Farkas, how many?" Farkas held up one finger, almost sheepishly. "Honestly companion. Dra'ziik expected better." Dra'ziik turned his attention back to the two elves surronded by their possy. "Six men have died tonight. And you have ours. Only one. Hmm." Both Dra'ziik and Farkas were unaware that they had Roxii as well as Ryu. Farkas snorted and growled again. Dra'ziik held up a hand to calm him. "Wait wait wait, impatient one, Khajiit is trying to understand." He turned back to the elves. "You have one. But... We have taken... Six... Numbers are not adding up, my friends. This is uneven trade." Dra'ziik tucked his sword under his arm, stroking his chin. Farkas took a step forwards, but Dra'ziik stopped him again. "Wait wait wait. Dra'ziik wishes to know these ones reasoning behind such uneven trades." The fire continued crackling, but Dra'ziik continued rubbing his chin. Farkas made no attempt to move forwards again, but shifted nervously from foot to foot.

Sarah just watched the others waiting for a response from Nedon. She was worried they may not get their friend back. That would be a huge problem. She was worried that she might have to kill some more people today.

Nedon seemed to growl irritably at the Khajiit, occasionally casting a careful glance at the wolf-man. "I don't have to answer to you, cat." He spat out the last word as if it were a curse or a profane word, venom practically dripping from his lips. He adjusted his grip on his daggers, getting ready to strike at the annoying feline and dumb mutt. "Why don't you two go play cat and dog somewhere else?"

Dra'ziik barked out a laugh. His blood boiled at the remark, but he had on his merchants grin now, he was an entirely different person. "Come come, names never brung this one farther hmm?" He took the sword out from under his arm, swinging it like Charlie Chaplain would swing his cane, moving a bit closer. "Dra'ziik assumes this one is smart man, yes yes? Khajiit can spot businessman mile away." He stopped moving forwards, but still paced, strutting up and down the little strip of ground that was deemed the line of skrimish like a rockstar, all eyes on him. "These ones get away, hmm, yes yes, good for these ones. But Khajiit, and companions, and many more find these ones. And then more dead. And Khajiit does not want that." Farkas let out a loud barking growl. "Hush, we do buisness." Dra'ziik waved a hand dismissively at the werewolf. "Anyways, these ones have wanted man. Do these ones realize, how much Legion has improved border security with war going on? Ryu may be mistaken for stormcloak. And then these ones will most certainly loose objective." He stopped pacing, rubbing his chin. "Do elves want... ehhh, compensation? Perhaps? For losses of course. Men killed must have families yes?" Farkas growled again. The fire was almost upon them. What he didn't realize is that was exactly what Dra'ziik wanted. If the trio didn't kill the elves, the flames would. Dra'ziik, being a merchant, had many potions of resist fire with him, but nobody except dra'ziik knew that. Dra'ziik was buying time. And being a merchant, buying things was what he did best.

"I want to spill blood! I get to spill blood right?" Lillif begged Nedon. He wanted to hurt them so badly. He really did especially since they were friends with HIS Ryu. The only thing that kept Lillif from going of the handle in Nedon group was the thought of spilling blood.

Dreet-Shei had always hated having go sleep, to become vulnerable for hours on end, so when he had awoken to find the camp empty he panicked slightly. He had been traveling with four others, they couldn't have just disappeared. And the fact that the fire was still burning showed that they had left in a hurry.

Listening carefully, the Argonian heard nothing but the wildlife around him. Dreet-Shei began to silently search the area for clues. Seeing nothing from where he was sitting, he decided to finish off the near empty flask and stand up. After several failed attempts, he decided to try a new approach. Whistling for his horse to come to him and grabbing the saddle, Dreet-Shei pulled himself up to a standing position. After doing this, he noticed a large trail in the snow heading North away from the camp. Too big to be one of the group. Deciding too follow the trail, Dreet-Shei painfully clambered onto the horse and began forward at a brisk trot.

After following the trail for a few minutes, Dreet-Shei began to smell smoke. A few hundred yards ahead, he spotted the source: a large forrest fire. Stopping as soon as he saw the flames, Dreet-Shei turned around and began searching for a safe place to hide because he knew he could never outrun a fire of that size in a forrest like this. Coming upon a small cave a little ways off the trail he had been following, he dismounted and led the steed inside. Hopefully it will pass by quickly so I can continue on.

"Shut up, Lillif," Nedon snarled harshly. He looked at the Khajiit and Companion with mild interest and curiosity. The werewolf made him nervous, he wouldn't deny that. But this Khajiit was, albeit irritating, good with words. Why was he talking to him this way, though? Buying time, perhaps. But for what? He looked between the two cautiously, then sheathed his own daggers, standing upright and proudly while motioning for Lillif to sheathe his own weapons. "I own them," he answered simply, the edge of his lips turning upwards into a sly, proud smirk.

Iora lead Kat deep into the dark depths of the ruined Dwemer city she opened many hidden passages that remained un explored by normal mortals who did not know how to spot the forgotten passages. Here were the hidden wonders of her people that were untouched by the looters of the less intelligent races. There were the places the animonculi rested and repaired the damage they had suffered at the hands of forgetful explorers. This of course meant that many more supplies were available for her use.

After some time she came to a large door opening a large circular room was revealed. In the room was an assortment of whirling gears piles of metal and racks of tools. " Not the best but it will due, you will have not touch anything ok Kat" She said as she moved to the stone table and picked up one of the odd looking tools.

"Okay" Kat nodded. She was happy, yep definitely happy. Why? It was because she was with Iroa.

~With Lillif~

Lillif pouted, but all the same sheathed his dagger. Lillif had the skill to back up his need for blood but he still held back on most opponents as he didn't want the fight to end too quickly.

"Ah! Merchandise! Now, this one speaks Khajiit's language friend!" Dra'ziik clapped his hands together, chuckling. Farkas bent over, growling, changing back to human. His time was up. No matter, the time had been bought, if it needed to be anymore. The fire surrounded the whole group, they were lucky they were within a clearing. Even so, embers danced through the air around them, ashes hissed and spat. It was getting uncomfortably hot. But one thing was certain, with everything else on fire, nobody was leaving for quite some time. It was inevitable that someone was going to die if Dra'ziik's plan didn't work. "Dra'ziik would like to buy said merchandise. Yes yes? Much coin. Seems tables have turned, Khajiit has coin if this one has wares!" He placed a sweaty hand on his face, laughing at his joke. "Name price. It is done, hmm? All within reason. Keep in mind, merchandise is damaged, far away, etcetera etcetera, we need meet by Windhelm to complete transaction. But for now, Dra'ziik buys other merchandise, not living being." A devilish smirk crossed his face, his tail flicked back and forth. He was in his element, a true demon with a silver tounge.

Sarah finally revealed herself. She was riding on top of Drovir who was flying over head/

"NOW can I spill blood?" Lillif begged. He was growing impatient and that was never a good thing with him.

The slave-master chuckled lightly, sweat beginning to drip down his brow. "You honestly think I would accept your petty coinage? I have nothing to se—" Lillif had interrupted him, asking to quench his thirst for blood once again. He clenched his hands into tight fists and growled, "I said shut up. I didn't have to bring you along, Lillif. In fact, you can forget about your pay. Your work with me is done, Altmer." Nedon kept his gaze on the two before him, completely oblivious to the other female Khajiit and the growing flames.

Iora quickly went to work, she would need to make three triangulators, which would look like expandable rods that were only a few inches thick. They were going to be made mostly with her people's metal which worked well with the wheels and equations below more than any metal that was not native to the areas. She would also need to provide for the girl that was now in her care, who would not see the world as Iora did so that meant she would have to aid her mechanically. Luckily the fabricant's of the clock work city had long devised a proper way to allow such insights. This devise a visor of sorts would also be made from her people's metal and this time it was no substitution, but one thing lacked.

" Kat I need you to look in everything for some Aetherium, it is blue and it glows " She said as she worked on the visor " Bring me around a hand full if you can find it. "

"I wasn't wanting pay in the first place only blood" Lillif smirked before he spotted Sarah and rushed towards her, intent on cutting her in half. Sarah hadn't noticed and her life was in danger.

~With Kat~

"Okie doky" Kat nodded and began looking for the gem. She was able to find but there was a skeever right in front of her. She was afraid, but she still shakily pulled out her daggers and slashed the creature about five times with the daggers. She was able to kill it. She came running back to Iroa with the gems crying.

"Iroa! It was scary! It tried to kill me! I didn't want to be killed so I killed it! I am I bad?" She asked her eyes full of tears.

" Iora " Iora corrected names were important names made you , you after all even if you weren't you but you were everyone.

Once the name was corrected Iora looked up to look at Kat, she looked fine and she had some of the Aethrium which while gem like was no gem it was a crystal but was not a crystal, it was metal but not metal. She took the Aethrium then at the body.

" You killed it's physical form, that is the smallest part of it yet very important, yet it matters the least. " Iora explained in contradictory terms. " Good and bad are only constructs things that shift and are re written by the people of the time, it has changed since my people lived and even in just 200 years. Still by today's standards and yesterdays standards no you have done nothing wrong and if it scratched you watch that scratch vermin like Skeever's carry many sicknesses" Iora said using vauge terms and advanced explanations.

"So it was alright to kill it? I hope it can find peace even after its death" Kat stated. She truly was the innocent type. It seemed like she really wished for he enemy to find peace. She was pretty child-like even if she looked like she was fourteen.

" more or less no one will chastise you for doing so, though today few will chastise others for killing others, for long as they are outside of a city but such is the world we live in. Or rather others live in you and I, mostly me will be part of another world ." Iora explained as she went back to works using some of her power to form the Aethrium into the proper shape as she lacked the proper forge to work it.

" And with this you will see the world as I need you to" She said holdign up the completed visor, it would let the girl see the rifts which was just about all she needed the girl to be abel to see other than that it did little else.

54344-1-1401016129.jpg

"Alright I'll do anything for you" She nodded. She didn't know how to put the vizor on as she looked at it.

"Can you put it on me please?" She asked. She would do truly anything for Iora as she had found her. Though she may not have any memories now she might find them later.

" make sure you remember how to put this on once I do as you don't need it yet and it will be some time till you do " Iora said getting out of her chair and quickly putting the Visor on Kat then adjusting a few straps and what not to make it fit on her head better, " There we are"

Kat payed close attention to the way Iora strapped the visor on her head. Once it was on her head she noticed something she hadn't seen before. Some kind of rift. course she didn't know what a rift was.

"Iora, what's that?" Kat asked, pointing at the rift. She was rather curious about it. It was kind of cool, yet scary at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back