• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Unleash the beasts 3- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

kenryuko

another day, another life
The rules are as usual. All Rpn rules apply be polite. Don't control other people's characters without permission.

Just to let you all know, I will be joining the discord after work, while at work I cannot use my phone so I will post here in ooc while at work but when I am home I will use discord. I'm working on a reply now.

Due to his beast being a horse. They are a more FLIGHT animal than a fight, although they will fight if they have to. So generally due to that nature of his beast he prefers to shift in a secure spot where he knows he won't be attacked/ambushed. :)

kenryuko kenryuko

Due to his beast being a horse. They are a more FLIGHT animal than a fight, although they will fight if they have to. So generally due to that nature of his beast he prefers to shift in a secure spot where he knows he won't be attacked/ambushed. :)

kenryuko kenryuko

Ah, i see. How you phrased it in the post made it seem like you thought shifting was something rare.

Boondox Boondox ok so we've been talking on the discord and decides to have everyone start at Gabe's inn/tavern this time and have them all wake up and reflect on how they got there so we can just jump into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back