• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy "Unleash the Armoury!" "But wait- we ARE the Armoury!"

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
Hello! I want to try a DnD-esque RP here, but of course with a twist! All of the players involved will be different forms of intelligent equipment!
The plot follows a princess travelling across the country trying to be an adventurer, with our characters as her magic gear whose job it is to keep her safe; so someone can be a magic sword, someone can be a helmet, that sort of thing.

I love all the interesting magical tech of DnD 3.5e, so with a few rules that were put in place to play as an intelligent magic item, let's play as a few!
Ultimately I'm looking for ~6 players for this including myself, and if someone wants to play as the princess/prince in question, that's cool too (especially if you've never played DnD so it can be more authentic as a 'group of adventurers protecting the new generation).

If you have any questions, just ask below! If you want to play, just message me! Let's do something fun together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back