• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern University on Deck

He then replied singing his lines "ohhh but baby you were never alone, I've been staring at your eyes to." He then said "try to keep up now." His bow began to move so fast it was almost impossible for a human to play at such speeds. He looked at her saying "ohhh baby you can bet your soul at I will never let you go!" "Cause I have been starin' at tour eyes tooooo!" He finished...

Last edited:

Jackson Hayashi

Jackson rubbed his eyes slightly tired from waking up so early in the morning for his shift. After yawning once again, the man decided to turn around and walk to his room. Maybe a quick nap would rev up his energy. Within a few moments, Jack smoothly pulled out the key from his pocket before swiftly unlocking the door. Exhaustion kind of just hit him hard during his walk down the main corridor.

"Ahh," Jackson moaned in a low voice as he fell onto the lower bed. It didn't take long for the guy to drift off into a nice nap. However, neither did it take long for him roll off the bed and hit the ground. Thud. Jackson stood himself up groggily stretching at the pain he started to feel in his back. I'm gonna need a massage. The young man thought as his hand slowly rubbed the back of his neck.

Suddenly, the sound of an opening door caught Jackson's attention. He was so tired that he had forgotten to lock the door on the way in! A tall white-haired dude walked in introducing himself right off the bat. "Jackson Hayashi, and you?" Jack replied to his roommate, shrugging off that trash awakening he just had.

Katarina Deangelo

Katarina smiled at her successful business pitch to the people around her. It only took a few seconds for Ms. Fashionista to volunteer to find her . . . daddy? The little girl opened her mouth, but stopped before correcting the stylish lady. For a nanosecond, Katarina smirked at the thought of pay back. She sweetly smiled at the woman and nodded her head, "Black hair, grey eyes, and this face." Pretty soon, Katarina made the most expressionless face she could manage yet again.

Wow, this woman sure had a lot of questions. Katarina was glad that she had someone like her on her team. "
The ballroom," She answered reminiscing Jackson leaving her to go to the meeting earlier that day. On second thought, maybe she shouldn't lie about him being her dad. A brief image of Jackson not being happy with the young girl flashed before her eyes. "I'm Katarina," She introduced before bowing her head down in shame, " . . . and um, I'm actually looking for my cousin."

Another voice captured Katarina's attention within the few solemn seconds she experienced though. Pinky had just spoken up announcing she'd join the search squad. "REALLY?!" Her brown eyes were glowing at the small trio she created. Katarina felt like she was part of a superhero team! "Let's go!" The young girl declared with her raised small fist and fiery eyes. It felt like she was forgetting something though. "Robert! Take care of their bags," Her voice commanded casually. On that note, her little body ran out the Double Story Lounge.

Eldarkon Eldarkon ;Rain; ;Rain; erzulie erzulie

James raised an eyebrow at the girl and let a small smirk crawl onto his face. Bonding? He shrugged off her strange, happy attitude and just chuckled. "If ya want to call it that, then yeah. We're BFF's," he said while finishing his last words in a high pitched teenage girls voice. He looked around the room and sighed. It was a decent size, but he'd prefer to have his own room. Making friends wasn't really his specialty. He scratched under his chin and dug into his other pocket. He struggled for a few seconds, but soon he was able to pull out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. He placed one into his mouth and was about to light it, but he glanced over to Nia and felt as if he was being rude. "Sorry, ya want one? Fresh pack from back in the states. Can't beat em," he said as he offered her a smoke while lighting his own. He took a quick puff and felt a bit of todays tension melt away as the fumes filled his lungs.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

(All the cool kids do it!)

Nia heard the tone in his voice. Judging by her facial expression, this clearly vexed her. She crossed her arms with a "Hmph" she closed her eyes and sat in silence, opening them once she heard the distinctive sound of a lighter being lit. "No. I don't. Matter of fact I don't think you should be smoking on board at all...." she said, awkwardly looking down to her feet, the tone in her voice gave away any confidence she had in acting tough at all. While she is capable of it, that side of her only comes out when she is seriously pissed off. She waved a hand in front of her face to blow way any wandering fumes.
Joker987 Joker987
Joji gave her a nod "I suppose that is true." he held his chin and pursed his lips in thought, silent for a time. "Yes that is true." he placed his hands on his hips "still doesn't make having to deal with their rebellion easier." he sretched his back with a groan. "anyway. What kind of performances can I expect out of your class this year?" the question came with a raised brow and a friendly smile. "I always had a soft spot for theater."
;Rain; ;Rain;

A chuckle escaped James as he blew smoke from his nose and slipped out of his bed to walk over to the rooms window. He opened it and tapped the ashes from his smoke out the other side. He leaned onto the window sill and looked towards Nia with a blank look. "Look, I understand my little habit here is not very appreciated by others, but I'm gonna tell ya right here that I will do as I please, when I please," he said as if he was stating a fact. "If ya don't like it, well then I can't help ya with that," he said with a smile before taking another puff and blowing the fumes out the window. He won't be told what he can and can not do, but he can at least compromise to an extent. He chuckled and looked to her with a grin. "Does this count as bonding?"

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Sara Hisashi

Having said her goodbyes to her mother, who'd accompanied her to the ship, Sara had boarded the ship without so much as a glance backward. She started to wander around the ship, not pausing to think about her whereabouts. Although she'd seen the outside of the watercraft, she truly didn't realize how huge it was until she was on it. Looking around, she realized that she was lost. Sara sighed. Mere moments and she was already creating inconveniences for herself, not to mention other people. Hopefully, she'd stumble across a nice person who'd help her to her room. However, she wasn't fond of asking for help from others... nor did she want to force herself into an awkward situation. She decided to take matters into her own hands. Unfolding the map that'd been shoved into her hands by someone near the entrance, she tried to figure out where she was. Geography wasn't exactly her strongest subject; then again, she couldn't really consider herself "strong" in any subject. The tired female studied the map for not more than a few seconds before giving up. Folding it up and stuffing it into the pocket of her jeans, she headed in the direction of what appeared to be a room with an open door. She poked her head inside, her eyes scanning it.

Immediately, she regretted her decision. A tall, white-haired male with circular glasses stood inches away from the doorway, leaving her in his shadow. Directly behind him was another tall, darker-haired guy. The two appeared to be having a conversation; the latter looked somewhat tired. Noting her own rather disheveled appearance, as well as her height in comparison to the two, she swallowed hard and knocked; it'd be worse to make a break for it now. A small smile touched her lips, though the flush that came over her face was enough to tell that she was nervous. She cleared her throat and brushed off her shirt before stepping into the doorway. "Sorry to bother you both, but I'm kinda lost... would it be too much to ask for directions to my room?"

Xanto Xanto Eldarkon Eldarkon

'Counts as you being a butt' she red head thought to herself. "Just try to keep the smoke out of the room..." She told him as she then stood up and walked over to her belongings. Unzipping one of the bags, she started to unpack her clothes and place them into one of the dressers. Her clothing style ranged from casual, to a full on dress. The one she would wear to the ball. Which she carefully hung in the closet.
Joker987 Joker987

As he walks into his bedroom he plops down on his bed, he then noticed the envelope on one of his pillows. "What the hell?" He states with a hint of curiosity in his voice. He then opens the envelope and begins to read in his head...

Dear son, I wanted to make sure you had a roommate and lived a life somewhat similar to that of a normal student's so beyond your bathroom their is another bedroom, this bedroom is where another student with the gift of music will live. Do try and get along... I hope that you and your roommate will get along nicely,
Sincerely, Dad.​
"Great an anonymous roommate, just great..." He states waving his arms in the air. He then wonders "But what if he is right? What if we do get along?"
He then walks into the bathroom, and walks across it, turning the handle slowly his mind buzzing with thoughts "Who would he find? Would they be in there room yet? Would they be a boy or a girl? What instrument would they play? Had he already met them? If not had he seen them in the lounges?"

R Rock And Roll Boy

(In case of confusion here is the layout of the bedrooms) Ryo is room 3...

View media item 30734

Jackson Hayashi

You going to say something? Jackson thought blinking at the white-haired male in front of him. His roommate seemed okay. Nothing felt off except for the fact that White Hair was replying with silence. With a light cough, Jackson rubbed the back of his neck hopefully snapping his roommate out of the daze he might have been experiencing. However a knock on the door caught Jack's attention before White Hair could say anything. His grey gaze shifted over to the petite woman smiling with a pink shade over her cheeks.
Hm, she's blushing . . why? The guy raised a brow at the lady as he watched her step into the doorway and do her little quirky actions.

"You're not bothering me," Jackson stated making his way to the door and pushing it wider with his left hand. His eyes stayed planted on her noticing how uptight her vibe seemed to be. At this point, he was kind of towering in front of her. "Didn't do too bad," The young man paused leaning past her to look down the hall, "What's your room number?"

As an employee and basically the ship's owner, Jackson was obligated to help any passenger whether he wanted to or not. Naturally, this was only true within reasonable means. On a personal note, Jack wanted to do something anyway to get some blood flowing. He briefly looked back at his silent roommate, "Yo, my number's on my desk. Meeting some students later and getting to know the ship a bit better. Join us, man," He said nodding at his roommate then sliding pass the woman into the hall.

life life Eldarkon Eldarkon

Chasity was able to keep up... just barely, full on strumming and providing backup vocals as Ryo sang his butt off.

In the end, the sisters found where their rooms were, Lunabï reluctant to leave her sister but Chasity insisted she go to her room and get a feel for it.

Wheeling her suitcase, Chasity found her room after a few minutes, entering and leaving her suitcase by the door, needing the toilet. She walked briskly to the bathroom and was briefly stunned by who was in there.
"Oh. Hello again, Ryo".

Countryrps Countryrps

"Huh?" He stares at her bewildered as she walks into the portion of the bathroom with the toilet. "What?" He states still not able to speak in full sentences.
"But." He states

"What?"

"No way."

Finally he asks "What are you doing in here?"

"What are you doing here? I'm here to use the toilet. Are we... We're sharing rooms"? She rubbed the back of her head, going a little pink. This was a little bit awkward. However, she repeated that she needed to... go. "We can talk after. I just really need to use the toilet".

Countryrps Countryrps

He walks out of the bathroom into his room turning red, man this was awkward, what are the odds... And to top it all off his dad set this up why the heck did it have to be her? The girl he just finished playing a song with? "Get over it" he told himself "this is actually pretty cool..."

Chasity was done after a minute, washing her hands quickly. She exited the bathroom and went into his room, going to his bed and jumping onto it, sitting down and getting comfortable, smoothing down her dress.
"So..."

Countryrps Countryrps

He looked at her and said dumbfounded "ya..."

"Um."

"So what do you major in?" He said although he already knew, it was probably less awkward than to sit there gaping at her... As he thought about this he began to get redder and redder until he looked at his night stand and grabbed a book pretending to be interested. He made sure to cover his face with the book which was now a brilliant shade of red. He had never been this awkward before he was usually a pretty cool guy, what was wrong with him?

Chasity giggled cutely, folding one leg over the other.
"Well I'm a guitar player, folk singer, songwriter and have the best sister in the world. And I want to be like my mother and my grandfather so damn bad".

Countryrps Countryrps

What now? He sat there unaware of what to do if he just sat there getting redder it would make things even more awkward but if he kicked her out she would probably stay mad at him for awhile. What was it about this girl? She was so calm really good on the guitar she loves her family, not to mention she was pretty good looking. For some reason he stopped getting redder, and his skin returned to the same shade as usual. He suddenly gets up and grabs her hand pulling her off his bed and out into the hall. He then takes her out of the lounge and down a hallway.

Chasity gasped as Ryo grabbed her hand and lead her out of the room.
"Oh? Where are we going? On a date"? She chuckled a little after her quip, pushing her glasses back up her face. She wasn't sure where, or what, he was taking her, or what his intentions are.

Countryrps Countryrps

Sara Hisashi

Sara took a moment to register the fact that the darker-haired man had come out into the hallway. Though she’d been watching him carefully, her mind wasn’t quite processing what was happening. She noticed that the white-haired guy hadn’t spoken yet. Hm... perhaps he was just shy. Turning to face the man who she knew for now as “Dark Hair”, she tilted her head to the side and looked up at him, doing a survey of his figure. Quickly averting her gaze in fear of him noticing, she looked back to the hallway. Biting on her bottom lip thoughtfully, she studied the area surrounding her. The woman had a tendency to get lost in a matter of a few seconds, something of which had gotten her into troubling situations in both elementary and high school.

Sara pulled her ticket out from the pocket of her jeans, where she’d stuffed her room ticket and key in a hurry. She pushed both into the palm of his hand. She gave him a friendly smile, not wanting to appear ungrateful. “Thank you,” she added. “I’m so disoriented around this place. It’s gonna take me a while to get used to.”

Xanto Xanto Eldarkon Eldarkon

Last edited:
As they arrive at one of the three restaurant's on board,
View media item 30741He says "I figured we could discuss plans for our next song here. I was thinking about doing a country song or something. The violin and guitar go great together in a country song." Of course this was all just so he could spend time with her, but she didn't need to know that, at least... Not yet...

"I can do a country song with you, although don't ask me to do a country accent. Just don't". She seated herself, smoothing down her dress again. "Your violin playing was really good, by the way. I'll need to speed up my strumming more next time. Expect my guard to be up next time we perform together".

Countryrps Countryrps

Last edited:
Kioko Fujioka
Kioko watched as the young girl commanded a butler type man to take all of their bags. "Who is this girl" She thought to herself as she watched he man haul their things out of the room. The butler didn't get out of the room, before the young girl sprinted out of the Lounge, a smirk appeared on Kioko's face. This little girl was something strange, but she followed her anyway. "Okay so, what is his name?" She asked the girl, whose name was Katrina. Racing after Katrina was quite easy, after all the young girl could barely walk, so her running was more of a fast walking pace for Kioko.

Sakka Mori
Sakka listened to the tall man's words, being caught of guard by his comment about him liking theater. She opened her mouth to speak, before being cut off by a small girl running out of the lounge and past them. Quickly regaining her thoughts she responded to Joji's question. "I've been toying with the idea of having the students direct their own show, of course I would guide them through it." She truly did not have a clue about what kind of show she would like to put on, therefore she decided to let the students decide for themselves.

Xanto Xanto Duke of Doge Duke of Doge So Sorry I haven't been replying more, been sick and busy :(

The waitress then comes to their table and says "what can I do for you today?" He then replies "well I would like two sunshine maki rolls, spicy tuna roll, and some octupus. Oh ya and two Sapporos please. Then the waitress asks " will the bill be split or just one?" Ryo replies "Just one please." He then turns back to Chasity "so how do you like the ship so far? It really is a beauty..."

"It's certainly a spectacle. Although it will take longer for Lunabï to adapt to the new environment and rooms". Chasity folded one leg over the other and took off her glasses, rubbing her eyes gently.

Countryrps Countryrps

Jackson Hayashi

Jackson was looking down the hall trying to guess the woman's room number, before she pushed her ticket and key into his hand. His grey eyes shifted back to the lady just in time to see a friendly smile on her face. "Normally, a passenger wouldn't give a stranger her room number and keys," The young man smirked only messing around with the lady to lighten the mood up a bit. Outwardly Jackson seemed like a cold guy; however, his playful nature usually caught people off guard.

"Room 9, a door over," Jackson read the ticket in his hand and paced over to the room beside his. The guy casually unlocked the door with a swift key turn prior to tossing it into his other hand. "You're welcome," He responded smoothly pushing the door open with his back. It didn't take the other student long to comment on the ship's confusing layout. Jack slightly tilted his head at her comment. It seemed like most if not all the students needed a tour around the ship. "Want to hang out later?" Jackson questioned leaning against the opened door. He briefly glanced at the wall clock noting that it was already 5 p.m. Where did the time go? "I was going to kill some boredom and explore the ship," The guy added looking back at her.

Katarina Deangelo

Katarina was moving as fast as her little legs would let her. She knew she was well ahead of the pink-haired lady. By like a mile! The little girl thought moving her legs at a sprinting pace. That was until she heard the woman's voice ask her what her cousin's name was. Katarina's eyes rolled once she caught a glimpse of the lady just fast walking next to her. She abruptly stopped her running, while trying to catch her breath. "It's not fair! You have long legs!" Her voice rang a bit challenged by the speed the pink-haired lady could easily handle.

Whatever. Racing Pinky was not the situation at hand. Katarina resumed her path at a walking speed before replying, "Jackson."

life life ;Rain; ;Rain;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back