• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern University on Deck

James followed the man along side the red haired girl and buried his hands into his hoodies pockets with his false smile replaced with a bored expression. He mentally sighed and looked around his surroundings as they walked through the ship. The place was fancy sure, but having to be stuck on here for a year? Some would like the idea, but James would quickly miss the streets back home. 'Damned Jason, making me agree to such a crappy deal,' he thought to himself before hearing his guide speak. He may have missed his first question, but whatever. He gave a yawn before folding his hand onto the back of his head. "Names James, your friendly happy go lucky university student that's ready to travel the world," he said with a painfully obvious fake smile and a cheesy wink. He dropped his smile and looked forward to avoid eye contact with the two. "How bout you two? Don't think I caught your names," he said before letting out another yawn. He could feel his rooms bed calling to him.

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Xanto Xanto

Chasity made her way inside the Double Story Lounge, Lunabï right behind her. They were both starting to feel fatigued and hungry, Lunabï's stomach rumbling, dumping herself onto one of the couches, taking off her glasses and wiped the lenses, only just realising that there was someone else on the couch (Katarina) that wasn't her sister, her sister on the right side of her, this other person on her left. She stayed quiet, wiping her glasses with her sleeve.

Xanto Xanto

Suru
Suru laughed at the ideas that Asha sprouted. Images of sentient AI's or old sci-fi movies coming to mind. He would like to make advanced technology but wasn't going to dabble the thinning line between electrical currents and souls. "Some of those ideas aren't have bad actually but luckily I'm not planning to make anything that can take over the world. Could be an interesting movie plot though. And I'm definitely having a smart house. "
When she mentioned the mask Suru tried to hide his relief. He can probably figure something out if the event is like semi formal. That's a much easier goal. He laughed sheepishly at her offer, hand rising to rub the back of his neck . "That would be great thanks! I wasn't really prepared for any events like this. Probably should fix that soon. "
erzulie erzulie

Jackson Hayashi

Jackson nodded when James introduced himself. Something seemed twisted about that guy's facial expression though. James didn't look crazy, but something wasn't right. Despite the thought, Jack faced forward just in time to see the students' rooms come into sight. "Odd rooms on the right and evens on the left," The guy stated before fully turning around to face the two people. Aside from unpacking, there wasn't much to do that day except explore the ship. "You two doing anything later?" He questioned slightly raising a brow after rapidly coming up with what he thought was a fun idea. Jack simply wouldn't allow himself to have a boring time.

Within a few seconds, the ship's horn sounded. It didn't take long for the ship to jolt over to one side afterwards. About time. He thought keeping his balance even during the sudden movement.

Katarina Deangelo

Katarina immediately sat up from the sofa after feeling a strong force kind of catapult her off the cushion. Her light brown eyes stared at the blonde next to her wondering why she dumped herself onto the sofa. "YOU!" Katarina exclaimed before jumping off the seat and pointing right at the teenage girl with much enthusiasm. Naturally, this young girl couldn't just stand still. So, she began pacing in front of the two sisters with guitar cases. "Have you seen a man with black hair and grey eyes? He looks like this," Katarina made the most bored expression she could possibly pull off. Her patience was thin, thus it wasn't a surprise that she jogged over to the couple of people behind the couch as well.

"Pink hair! Tall guy!
Black hair, grey eyes, this face?" She shorthanded her previous question while exhibiting a bored face once again. Katarina only blinked prior to locating another couple of people in her peripheral vision. The five-year-old then started to jog over to a stylish woman and light haired boy. However as she jogged over to them to repeat her same lines, the ship jolted forward causing her to fall flat on her face.

Joker987 Joker987 Duke of Doge Duke of Doge R Rock And Roll Boy ;Rain; ;Rain; Eldarkon Eldarkon erzulie erzulie General_warNpeace General_warNpeace

ASHA YOSHIDA
And the stars blinked as they watched her carefully, jealous of the way she shone

"That's good, while I've prepared for a zombie apocalypse or an alien takeover I haven't prepared myself for a robot takeover." Asha chuckled. "And that would make a good movie plot wouldn't it? Though I'm sure that there's probably already a movie like that out. It's a popular plot along with the zombie one." She stated. Asha stopped herself from going off track again. She didn't want to annoy her new friend after just meeting him. "A smart house huh? I can see the appeal. I wouldn't want one though. It might gain awareness and turn on me or something." Asha smiled at Suru kindly. She was always happy to help someone. "It's no problem. I brought all types of outfits with me. I probably have some nice pants and a dress shirt somewhere."

Asha noticed a fast moving something from the corner of her eye. She turned her head to see just what it was. Asha wasn't expecting to see a smile child running around. This school didn't didn't take anyone that young. Or maybe they did and she had just failed to notice. When the boat suddenly moved she stumbled a little.Asha watched as she went to approach them only to fall flat on her face. She had a worried from on her face. "We should check on her." Asha said before taking off. She didn't really wait for a response. "Little girl are you okay?" She asked as she got closer. Asha hoped that she didn't injure herself. She could remember times where she was moving to fast and ended up with a broken thumb. It was not a pleasant experience.
template by astraea

Last edited:
James shrugged as the ship moved and looked towards his guide. "I was just gonna pass out till tomorrow, but if ya got something that'll kill my boredom then I'm game," he said with a grin. "Though I am gonna need a quick power nap, haven't had one in like," he paused and looked to an imaginary watch on his wrist before cringing. "Wow, thirty minutes. Now that's just crazy," he mumbled before looking for his rooms number. He glanced down at his room number and saw that he was bunking in a odd numbered room. "3, huh? How about ya'll, what rooms you two bunking in?" he asked his fellow students. He wasn't really interested, but it'd be good to know who's where.

Xanto Xanto Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Suru
"Of course there is. They are one of my favorite kinds of movies after all."
Suru chuckled. "Turn on me? Nah, I wouldn't make it that lifelike." He was going to continue when he noticed Asha turning to something and following her gaze saw a small girl fall on her face. Where did she come from? Is she a guest's kid? He followed Asha to the girl worried that the little one had hurt herself. The fall had looked nasty, his own sister would likely have cried at that age, just for the heck of it if nothing else. He braced himself in case there were tears. "That looked like it hurt."
Xanto Xanto erzulie erzulie

Lunabï simply shook her head as Katarina addressed her directly, Chasity speaking up for her.
"No, we haven't, I'm afraid, we just boarded. But we will let you know if we see this black haired man with his... tedious expression".
Lunabï sighed inaudibly and put her glasses back on, smoothing down her skirt. Upon the ship's sudden movement, the sisters gasped silently and nearly fell off the couch.

Nia went wide eyed and almost fell over when the ship lurched forward. She waved her hands around quickly to maintain balance. Once she was secure, she smiled. "Nailed it." she said with a cocky tone. "I'll probably be decorating my room later and talking to my sure-to-be-amazing-roommate." she smirked as she glanced to her room number. She was already walking alongside her roommate. She continued to walk down the hall, looking at the design of the place until they arrived at room number 3. "Yo James." she flashed him her key with a smile, allowing him to see the room number. "I call top bunk.... assuming they have bunks" she quickly added
Xanto Xanto Joker987 Joker987

Kioko Fujioka
Before the boy had time to answer, a young girl entered the double storied lounge. She went around the room asking everyone the same question, As the small girl referred to Kioko as 'Pink Hair' she realized why the girl looked so familiar. She was with the boy who was taking pictures at the entrance of the boat. Kioko had watched him leave with two other students a few minutes ago, but she wasn't sure where he had gone to. Before she could tell the girl what she knew, she had pranced away to the next person. There was now a bit of awkward silence between Kioko and the tall boy. Just as she was about to make an excuse to leave, the horn blared and the boat lurched. It wasn't a huge shift, but it was enough to make Kioko have to side step in order to keep her balance.
Seeing as though the child had fallen, she removed herself from the conversation and walked near the child.
"Are you okay?" She asked the girl, extending a hand out to help her up.

Sakka Mori

Sakka had expected that response from Mr. Sakamoto. She nodded her head and responded with a dry "Of course", before turning to the Double Story lounge doors, just as she turned, the teacher named Joji walked out and over to her. Considering Sakka hadn't seen the batch of students this year, she couldn't impose judgment on the group. When he mentioned them being unique, it didn't necessarily sound like a good thing. "Ah so they are interesting? In what respect?" She asked. The second after she had asked her question, the boat bounced to one side. Ms. Mori unintentionally grabbed Joji's arm to steady herself.
Xanto Xanto Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Eldarkon Eldarkon

Last edited:

Jackson Hayashi
"Alright, let's wreak havoc," Jackson smirked not really meaning it though. The "wreak havoc" part was more of one of his sayings than an actual situation the group would probably get themselves into. Well, his fun idea could cause the group to potentially break a few things. No, no. Jackson mentally shook his head knowing that the ship was basically his responsibility. The Deangelos owned the top of the chain cruise line around the world! Nothing bad's gonna happen. That's the worst case. On the plus side we'd get to know each other, tour the place, have fun . . Endless thoughts were running through Jackson's mind. It wasn't like they were going to do something scary anyway. The guy knew one thing for sure though, the benefits definitely outweighed the costs.

"Room 7," He replied snapping back to reality. Nia's voice captured Jackson's attention shortly afterwards causing him to nod at the woman's roommate bonding plans. "I'll let you guys settle. See you later," Jack smiled a bit turning around and walking out of the room halls into the main corridor once again.

Katarina Deangelo
Katarina flipped herself onto her back and stayed on the ground with her arms and legs stretched out, "I'm dead." That was Katarina, an actress. The young girl heard a concerned voice and opened one eye to see a woman towering over her. It was the stylish lady she tried running over to just a few seconds ago. "You got swag!" She announced getting a closer look at the woman's outfit and forgetting all that just happened. Did she know what swag was? . . . No, but she heard Jackson say it more than a couple of times a few years ago.

Within a few moments, Katarina heard a slightly lower voice comment about the likely pain she felt. This line brought her straight back to reality. She felt injured, but the small bruise forming on her cheek and small scratch on the other side of her face got nothing on her. "The only pain I feel is the pain in my heart. I CAN'T FIND MY DAD!" The young girl screamed not realizing her last word. Her eyes shot open right after a realization though. The realization that the guy next to her had different colored eyes. "WOW! Your eyes are cool," The young girl sat up exhibiting the guy's eyes before looking around and spotting the guitar case girls she questioned earlier.

Katarina sighed knowing that she was getting completely sidetracked. Her saddened brown eyes looked over at the pink-haired woman offering her hand to her. With inner strength, Katarina grabbed the lady's hand before thanking her as she stood up. The little girl waddled over to the middle of the room with her new Sketchers and scanned the people's faces.
"Can you all please help me find the only family member I have on this ship? You'll all be my best friends!" She asked looking around at the people staring at her. Right, she was dealing with adult looking humans here. Saying they'd be her best friends might not work. "Whoever joins the search crew will get free food!" The little princess proclaimed with a raised fist and passionate eyes. Yes, that's what her father always used to do. Her family fed everyone like there was no tomorrow. It was the Italian way!

Zenjiro Sakamoto

Zenjiro watched as Ms. Mori grabbed Doctor Hashimoto's arm. His cold blue eyes glanced down at the ground before he casually cleared his throat. "I'll see you two at dinner," He commented reminding the two teachers that they had a meeting later that day to make sure the whole curriculum was set for the students throughout the first part of the trip. Zenjiro returned his gaze to his colleagues followed by a brief nod. With that, the professor slid his hands into his pockets and resumed his walk down the hall.

Joker987 Joker987 Duke of Doge Duke of Doge erzulie erzulie General_warNpeace General_warNpeace ;Rain; ;Rain; R Rock And Roll Boy Eldarkon Eldarkon

James gave Jackson a nod as he left for his room and looked to Nia with a lazy grin. "Alright then, lets see how this is gonna turn out," he chuckled and opened the door to their room. He was the first to enter and raised an eyebrow at their new room. Looked nice enough, but James ceased his inspection of the room as he caught the sight of their bunk beds. He smiled and tossed his light backpack to the side of the room as he made his way over to the beds. There wasn't much in his backpack, just some cloths and a few other items to stave off his boredom, so treating it gently was a waste of time. A chuckle escaped him as he dived onto the bottom bunk and sighed with relief as he let his new bed take over his body with its amazing comfort. He glanced over to Nia as she entered the room and pointed up towards the top bunk. "Ya can have it, but if I end up getting crushed you're paying for my medical bills," he joked, well sort of joked anyways. As he finally got comfy in his bed he felt his phone vibrate in his jeans pocket. He groaned and slipped his phone out to see the number that was calling. Jason. James scoffed and denied the call with a huff. "Ain't in the mood for you," he mumbled as he set his phone onto silent mode and slipped it back into his pocket. He sighed and looked to Nia with a now concerned look. "You don't snore do ya?"

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Lunabï gulped quietly as people passed by, getting a slightly nervous glance from Chasity.
"I'm going to go and find someone to direct us to our rooms. Want to come with me"?
Lunabï nodded wildly, sticking very close to her as they went around, Chasity asking almost everyone where the rooms are located and where theirs are, Lunabï contributing a little to their task by speaking up a little when Chasity had a random, long sneezing fit and being her voice.

Nia set her backpack and small suitcase to the other side of the room, looking up to see James already in his bed. She smirked at his 'medical bills' comment. "I actually could pay for your bills though" she mentioned as more of an after thought, thinking out loud without a censor is pretty much Nia's basic programming. However the red-head can show restraint, such as the case with James's unwanted phone call. Nia sat down at the desk, turning the chair to face James with one leg crossed over the other. "Do I snore?" she echoed the question. "No. I don't think so." that was a good enough answer. "So what are you studying here?" it was her turn to ask the question.
Joker987 Joker987
---
Joji had opened his mouth to say something but cut himself off to insure his female colleague did not fall during the sudden lurch of the ship. He smirked and looked at her. "I'm surprised you fell from that. Did you loose your sea legs already?" he told her in Jest before pushing up his glasses, turning his attention to the students once more. He let out a breath, "Well. Each student is here to learn and get an education, which will springboard them towards their goal in life. Their goals are all different, as are their stories and personas. I'm simply wondering at the possibilities." he chuckled. "Can't wait do deal with the next troublemaker" he said sarcastically.
;Rain; ;Rain;

James raised an eyebrow from her question and looked up to the bottom of the top bunk. He thought for a moment and shrugged. He never wanted to come here in the first place so he never gave any thought what he would study for. He sighed a glanced back to Nia. "I guess something in business, I don't know. Never really thought about it all to much, to much energy that can be used sleeping," he chuckled and pointed towards her. "How about you? What you here for?" he asked with minor interest. Half of him was a bit curious, but the rest was tired and ready to shut down. The only reason he was still talking to her is because her happy attitude gave him the idea he would wake up with her staring down at him with a creepy smile and a knife. He shook his head at the image and waited for her reply.

ASHA YOSHIDA
And the stars blinked as they watched her carefully, jealous of the way she shone

Asha giggled at the little girl's dramatics. She thought that she was adorable. When her style was compliments she smiled at her. "Why thank you. I design my clothes myself." She said proudly. "Oh you've lost your daddy? I'll help you find him. What does he look like? Maybe I've seen him around." She said. Truly Asha only wanted to help her find her father but free food was good as well. And she thought it would be nice to make a new friend. "Where was the last place that you saw your daddy? He may be searching for you as well since you got separated." Asha crossed her arms over her chest. She figured that the little girl was really scared despite the fire in her eyes. Suddenly Asha realized something. "What's your name? I'm Asha."
template by astraea

As the chopper he was riding in lands on the heli-pad of the ship he looks at his dad and says "why did we have to take the chopper you know I don't want to rub it in everyone's faces that I am rich..." His dad ignores the question and says "goodbye son have a nice trip!" He then gives Ryo a firm handshake, and the two part ways as the chopper takes off. He then heads to the lounges and sits on the couch saying "how are you guys doing, my names Ryo."

@anyonewhosees

Chasity was sitting back down on the couch, her sneezing fit leaving her dizzy. She had her face in her hands, trying to get her bearings. Lunabï was still trying to find someone to show them where their rooms are located. Chasity raised her head when she heard someone introduce themself, adjusting her glasses and looking Ryo's way.
"Hello there, Ryo, nice to meet you. I'm Chasity".

Countryrps Countryrps

"Hi nice to meet you chastity." He says as he reaches into his luggage and pulls out his earbuds and puts one in his right ear.He then walks over to his room gets the beer he had sent to it and pops the cap. He then sits back on the couch. "Ugh I am just not in the mood for modern." he states as he pulls out his violin and begins to play...

R Rock And Roll Boy @anyoneelsewhosees

"Oooh. A Violin. Wait, I know how to make this moment even better". Chasity unpacked her guitar, her very first, and started fingerpicking some chords, very quick and light. She started humming under her breath before it became random notes.

Countryrps Countryrps

d92e0b59868573ea949f40dc0c07c898.jpg

Kazu was no longer interested in the social interactions at that moment, as it seemed like everyone was occupied talking to one another. "Well, might as well go find my room" he said, picking up his instruments and walking back out into the corridor. He then looked at the ticket that he was assigned "Room number 7 eh" he said, looking at the map of the boat. "Huh" he said to himself "Never really realized how big this ship is". he then spent a few moments looking at the map. "Whoa, they even have a fitness center? looks like thats where ill be going afterwards". He then found his room on the map, and started to make his way to it.

"Room 6, 7!" he said in excitement. It had taken him a little while to find where the student rooms were "Cant wait to settle in" he said, as he put his assigned key in the door. However, it had seemed that it was unlocked and that someone was in there. Upon opening the door, there was another person in the room. It was a guy about his age, with black hair, blue eyes, and an athletic build, However Kazu was still much taller. "Finally" Kazu said to himself "Someone to talk too". "Hey man" he said as he set his many musical instruments down on the ground "Looks like we're gonna be roommates. whats your name?"

Xanto Xanto

Chasity smiled softly at his comment, her strumming in time with his tempo.
"Oooooh. You say I've been lost in the depths of time but I've been waiting, staring into your eyes". She sang an improvised verse, her beautiful voice casting an aura of peace and harmony as she sang.

Countryrps Countryrps

James raised an eyebrow from her question and looked up to the bottom of the top bunk. He thought for a moment and shrugged. He never wanted to come here in the first place so he never gave any thought what he would study for. He sighed a glanced back to Nia. "I guess something in business, I don't know. Never really thought about it all to much, to much energy that can be used sleeping," he chuckled and pointed towards her. "How about you? What you here for?" he asked with minor interest. Half of him was a bit curious, but the rest was tired and ready to shut down. The only reason he was still talking to her is because her happy attitude gave him the idea he would wake up with her staring down at him with a creepy smile and a knife. He shook his head at the image and waited for her reply.

Nia's smile remained ever-present and bright. "Really? Business? Me too!" she gasped in realization, gesturing between herself and James. "Eh?! Look at this!" she sat back in her chair and crossed her arms with a smug look. "Bonding." This counted as bonding for Nia. It takes next to nothing to be considered the girl's friend. I mean James hadn't completely ignored her to look at his phone yet... so that's a good thing.
Joker987 Joker987

( ;Rain; ;Rain; was waiting for you to post so I can reply as Joji too)

Kioko Fujioka
Listening to the small girl, who was still sat on the floor, she was taken aback when the girl referred to the man as her father. This didn't make sense to Kioko, since the boy she had previously seen the girl with was a student here. A student who she had been thinking about practically all day. Nevertheless, Kioko still wanted to help the child find whoever she was looking for, whether it was her dad... or maybe her brother? The boy seemed much too young to be her father, so the most logical thing to assume was that he was her brother. Maybe the girl misspoke. As the girl grabbed her hand, she pulled her up quickly. Kioko was somewhat surprised at how tight the girl had held her hand, she was quite strong for such a little thing.

Watching the small girl waddle through the room warmed Kiokos heart, one of her only soft spots were for children. The girl announced, with authority, that she would befriend anyone who would help her find the mystery man. If Kioko wasn't willing to help her yet, the mention of food would have sealed the deal. This girl was straight out of a movie, and Kioko loved it.

"On we go then" She proclaimed, not quite matching the girls enthusiasm, but much more eager then she normally is.

Sakka Mori

Sakkas cheeks turned to a dull pink color, blushing slightly at the man steadying her.
"I don't do well on water" She mutter softly. The professor was told that if she didn't go and teach art on the cruise ship, the students would not have any art classes. Of course this was not going to be the case, Sakka couldn't bring herself to leave students out from the art experience, therefore she was pressured into joining. Sakka listened to his words, he was a very composed man.
"I think that 'troublemakers" She made sure to use small air quotes at the word "A
re just students that haven't found their passion yet. They are not genuinely bad, just unsure of their talents." She told him, Sakka was a firm believer that all students, and people for that matter, have potential.
Xanto Xanto Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back