• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom University of Walt Disney at Magic Kingdom - Out Of Character

Which plot?

• Behind the Scenes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camp Disney

• University of Disney

• Total voters
Put up the Pet Palace!

Also @TheTraveller

Mostly everyone is in the dorms reacting to a small fire that happened in the dorm kitchens.

Maybe you can interact with someone there.

You can also have your character go for her room keys.

I'm about to update the rooms so you'll see who Anna is rooming with.

Speaking off...

@TheTraveller @lostviolence

Are you guys going to want your characters to room together?

I'll have to move Elle to another room, but it's possible.

crucialstar said:
i really love belle. SO I CANT WAIT.
ShurikenPhoenix said:
Agreed. She and Hermione=childhood heroes haha
Same! c:

I dressed up as her for my birthday party not too long ago actually...now i have a belle dress hanging in my room that I'm not sure how often i'll actually use ^^"

mxlly said:
Same! c:
I dressed up as her for my birthday party not too long ago actually...now i have a belle dress hanging in my room that I'm not sure how often i'll actually use ^^"
^^the answer to that should be all the time lmao!

Ahem...

@ShurikenPhoenix

Remember we were discussing a girl in both Adam's and Ethan's past that drove them to not like each other?

Well...with @mxlly 's permission...

Maybe Belle can be that girl!

Belle and Adam had a thing back in their home town. Then Belle left Adam for Ethan Because who wouldn't...jk Adam is bae also! Then Ethan left Belle for everyone else.

Then when Adam becomes best friends with Esme he'll tell her of his first love and why he hates Ethan. Then Esme finds out her best friend, Belle, is the girl Adam talks to her about!

dun

Dun

DUN!!!

Sorry...I might have stopped at starbucks on my way back from walmart

NessieAlways said:
Ahem...
@ShurikenPhoenix

Remember we were discussing a girl in both Adam's and Ethan's past that drove them to not like each other?

Belle and Adam had a thing back in their home town. Then Belle left Adam for Ethan Because who wouldn't...jk Adam is bae also! Then Ethan left Belle for everyone else.

Then when Adam becomes best friends with Esme he'll tell her of his first love and why he hates Ethan. Then Esme finds out her best friend, Belle, is the girl Adam talks to her about!

dun

Dun

DUN!!!

I wish I could like that post a billion times!

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I wish I could like that post a billion times!
Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike, Like, Unlike

NessieAlways said:
Ahem...
@ShurikenPhoenix

dun

Dun

DUN!!!

That's an amazing idea! I'm cool with that ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back