• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Unexpected pairing?!?! (Angst + Romance)

Monarch_Butterfly

One Time Luck
Roleplay Type(s)
Y/C is the popular guy at school; rich, attractive, confident, you are really the perfect guy.
Today was any normal day of school but it changed when you were paired up with the weird girl M/C at school.
M/C was the opposite of you, she had a monotone expression which everyone founded weird. You didn't care and just wanted to get this over with.
Throughout your time with her, you soon develop feelings for this emotionless girl, you try to find every excuse to get closer to her. Even making up a scenario to fake date her hoping that it will develop into the real thing!

Can change genders, I know it's sloppy but I thought it will be a cute little angst romance roleplay. I do have to advise M/C is heavily traumatized and you can even add your own trauma to your own character. Y/C can be anything you want them to be! If you have any more questions please ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back