• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: The Surface World Roleplay.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
* Ace thought about what he should do he felt like he should buy something to support her. he diden't think she could be danger * Ace: do you have cream soda? * Ace always felt like having cream soda no matter what it was like outside. Ace's voice was freindly, and it sounded robotic, because he was a robot. his nature was also kind and energetic,he wasen't a violent person,he just wanted to help people *

(Hey! Sorry haven't replied here much, computer actually died(i.e: broke), just found my brother's old one to ude)

(You're not wrong, but I just use my phone for calling+texting. Thanks, but I needed to get a new one anyway. The battery started messing up, and with the screen crack it now has, getting a new one is probably better.)

( guys,any chatting that is done out of character if it's not something like brb or gtg when in the middle of the rp please do it on the OOC form I created )

Mettaton
1542667559090.png

Mettaton wandered around the surface. Snow covered pretty much everything. He extended his hand as a snowflake fell on it, he had already seen snow in Snowdin, but it was underground snow. This was surface snow, and so, better snow! Mettaton stared at the sky, and for the first time, saw the sun. A star so big, that under it even himself was lesser. But the best thing was yet come, and he knew it. At night fall, the stars the monsters wanted to see so much would rise to the sky, and he would be one of the first to see it.

Ace looked over to the other side of the street to see Mettaton,he once had a grudge against Mettaton because Mettaton killed him but Mettaton had felt bad in the end and they forgave each other. it was weird for someone to apoligze for killing and for the other person to forgive them,but that was just how it went. Ace looked back to the items seller then back to Mettaton for a second, he desided he would go over to Mettaton in his ghost form and leave his robot body standing with the items seller for a bit,because he still wanted cream soda. Ace phased out of his robot body as his ghost form, it looked kinda like what he looked like when he was human but white and transparent with a red glow. he told the items seller he would be right back, and he floated over to Mettaton."Mettaton! it's good to see you again despite you murdering me. what do you think of the surface world? I was born and raised here."

( I'm pretty sure I had my old drawing of Ghost Ace on my Instagram but for some reason I can't find it now,so I'll just send a pic of human Ace)

( here's human ace. just imagine human ace but all transparent and white with a red glow. I wanna work on inproving ghost ace but that's what his ghost form is gonna be like for now.)2018-11-19 (2).png

( if you wanna see what Robot Ace and the other Oc i'm using for this Rp looks like,just go to page one of this thread and you'll be able to find them pretty quick)

Ace looked over to the other side of the street to see Mettaton,he once had a grudge against Mettaton because Mettaton killed him but Mettaton had felt bad in the end and they forgave each other. it was weird for someone to apoligze for killing and for the other person to forgive them,but that was just how it went. Ace looked back to the items seller then back to Mettaton for a second, he desided he would go over to Mettaton in his ghost form and leave his robot body standing with the items seller for a bit,because he still wanted cream soda. Ace phased out of his robot body as his ghost form, it looked kinda like what he looked like when he was human but white and transparent with a red glow. he told the items seller he would be right back, and he floated over to Mettaton."Mettaton! it's good to see you again despite you murdering me. what do you think of the surface world? I was born and raised here."
Mettaton
1542681487943.png

Mettaton looked around, trying to find the one who spoke to him. That was, until he found the ghost of Ace. Now that he thought about it, the ghost seemed familiar but he couldn't quite remember who it was. However, he then remembered, it was Ace!

"Hello, Ace!" He said with a robotic and somewhat metallic voice. "It's good to see you again."

"The surface is fine, but it needs something very very important... ME!" He said, pointing at himself with his two thumps. "Now that i'm here, the humans will discover true enterainment!"

"But it doesn't matter how much you want to talk with the GREAT Mettaton, you shouldn't leave your friends like that." He said, pointing at his body and the girl he was talking with.

"Let's go there, so that she may have the honor to meet me!" He said, rolling on his only wheel towards the salesgirl.

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
Grezia
The mysterious travelling salesgirl
1542724222897.png
The girl gently smiles towards her new customer. She really didn't expect a customer this early. It's no surprise that she can't literally see but she always had this mental schedule in mind where she expects these types of customers will show up. This one was a new one. Perhaps someone she has never met among her known local customers. Despite that she blindly trusts the new guy. She has received the news of Monsters have been freed from the Underground and lives among humans in the surface. She never had a chance to see what these Monsters look like but she is more than happy because she will have more opportunities to sell things to them. This guy was no different. The customer had a strange voice which she ignored as she blissfully assumes that this customer was indeed a Monster. Whoever she is talking to, she happily opens up her bag and tried to showcase her products one by one with her only hand.

"Please! Tell me if anything catches your eye! <3" The girl sweetly said to the customer while holding the first item she dragged out of her old dirty bag. The girl was lightly shivering out in the snow yet she chose to smile on the job.

The Customer said: "Do you have Cream Soda?"

This quote gave the girl a clueless confusion. She tilted her head slightly to her left indicating that she had no clue what kind of product her customer was asking for. She was self sure that the product they were asking for was not in her stocks. As a reply to the question she returned her head to it's original position and answered softly.

Bread roll 5G
Bag of cookies 10G
Oranges (3x) 5G
Small bandage strip 12G
Worn down baseball cap 15G
Slightly rusty yoyo 20G
Small Mystery gift (Random item) 15G
Small mystery bundle (3 Random items) 25G
"I'm sorry sir but, i don't have what you are looking for... Perhaps these following items can work as a alternative." This was her straightforward answer, she then proceeds to show the rest of her items in the bag. Little did she know that her customer was gone for sort moment and she failed to realize it.

"It may not be much but this is all i have." She said in a soft tone of voice as she reveals the final mystery product.

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper

Mettaton
1542693871596.png

"Greetings, kid!" Said Mettaton, waving a her, but a bit confused by the lack of reaction. Mettaton eyed what she had in her bag, yet nothing caught his interest. However, after seeing the poor state the girl was in, he decided to buy something. "I, the great Mettaton, will buy your slightly rusted yoyo." He said, taking some coins from nowhere.

"My knowlege of humans is limited, but by the little that I know, It's not a good idea to go around the cold, alone, missing an arm and without appropiate clothes."
He said, somewhat worried.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Last edited:
* Ace phased back into his robot body,stretching a bit as to loosen his limbs. he thought about the options that was given of the items the items seller offered. he would have to figure out a subsitute for Cream Soda * Ace: I'm gonna buy the cookies,then I can share them with some other monsters. * Ace handed the poor girl the coins. * go find somewhere warm and buy yourself a hot chocolate or coffee,you look like you need it.

* Mettaton and Ace took a walk through the town Ace seeing old places he reconized and new places he didn't reconize *
Ace: how will you put your show on air and keep it there if Humans Hate and fear Us?

Mettaton
1543105091009.png
"Humans fear monsters! But have you seen how many machines they have? We're both machines. They'll love me!" He said. "So long I don't say i'm made to hunt and kill humans, It should be fine... I think."

v
Ace: I guess that's True,but what about monsters,how are we gonna change peoples opinions on them. they just hate and f them because their different and they fear what some of them can do with their powers,they think their a danger and disgrace to society,when really their no different then humans,they just want to fit in, and be accepted. to be treated no different then humans.

Ace: I guess that's True,but what about monsters,how are we gonna change peoples opinions on them. they just hate and f them because their different and they fear what some of them can do with their powers,they think their a danger and disgrace to society,when really their no different then humans,they just want to fit in, and be accepted. to be treated no different then humans.
Mettaton
1543181724485.png
Mettaton contemplated for a moment. "We can't just change their minds with speaking. We must show them darlin'." He said, extending his microphone. "I'm going to show them." He said, looking at Ace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back