• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: The Surface World Roleplay.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
* Ace worried face turned to a warm smile * Ace: we will,together! what if we put together a monster talent show and invite humans as the audience members and film it for Tv so the other Humans can see?

Mettaton
1543269375328.png
"That's a good idea darlin'." Said Mettaton. "Now we need to find someone to give the honor of being my manager, and transmitting me." He said.

* meanwhile back with Alex,Frisk and Chara. *
Alex: please don't,most of are harmless. well except for maybe one or 2 of us...but apoligy accepted. let's head to a Coffee shop,I know you guys are cold.

Grezia
1543584407091.png

The single armed girl happily gave her items towards her new customers. She was more than happy that she found customers this early time of the morning. She smiled at her customers despite the lack vision of how their faces looked. She knows that they made a good purchase. Her products weren't the best but she was determined to happily sell them anyway.

>Mettaton purchased the "Slightly rusty yoyo"

Item description: A rusty old metallic yoyo toy that looks slightly damaged but it's purpose as a Yoyo remains is useful. Can be equipped as a weapon. Sometimes causes twice the damage.

ATK increased by 3 (+2 at random times) upon equipped.

>Ace purchased the "Bag of cookies"

Item description: A bag full of decently cookies, wrapped in a simple colored plastic bag with a nice ribbon tying the whole bag together. Each bag contains at least six pieces of oatmeal cookies. Used as a healing item. Not the best cookies out there but it is edible.

Heals 6 HP

"Thank you for buying my items! I hope we can do this again sometime! Till we meet again! Goodbye." The trade was done and everyone minded their own business. Despite the advice given to her, she just disregarded their advice. She walked through the cold and she was never seen again. The winter was brewin' up but the girl can manage.

Moment's later...

Through the park. While Monster kid was with Frisk and the others. They heard a shocking scream close from somewhere in their distance. Monster kid perked their ears to listen close to the scream.

"Woah! What was that!? Did you guys hear that!? That sounded like trouble!" Monster kid listened closely for the commotion noises. He could hardly tell but there is one thing he can confirm. That these were rather cries for help rather than just random screams. Monster kid felt worried that someoneone could be in trouble.

"It sounds like a girl's scream too! We have to help them!" Monster kid told their friends immediately. MK really wanted to take action but they can't do it alone. They'll need backup. This where their friends will come in.

*MK hears trouble...

>Help them? *Ignore?

The Outcast The Outcast I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper

The single armed girl happily gave her items towards her new customers. She was more than happy that she found customers this early time of the morning. She smiled at her customers despite the lack vision of how their faces looked. She knows that they made a good purchase. Her products weren't the best but she was determined to happily sell them anyway.

>Mettaton purchased the "Slightly rusty yoyo"

Item description: A rusty old metallic yoyo toy that looks slightly damaged but it's purpose as a Yoyo remains is useful. Can be equipped as a weapon. Sometimes causes twice the damage.

ATK increased by 3 (+2 at random times) upon equipped.

>Ace purchased the "Bag of cookies"

Item description: A bag full of decently cookies, wrapped in a simple colored plastic bag with a nice ribbon tying the whole bag together. Each bag contains at least six pieces of oatmeal cookies. Used as a healing item. Not the best cookies out there but it is edible.

Heals 6 HP

"Thank you for buying my items! I hope we can do this again sometime! Till we meet again! Goodbye." The trade was done and everyone minded their own business. Despite the advice given to her, she just disregarded their advice. She walked through the cold and she was never seen again. The winter was brewin' up but the girl can manage.

Moment's later...

Through the park. While Monster kid was with Frisk and the others. They heard a shocking scream close from somewhere in their distance. Monster kid perked their ears to listen close to the scream.

"Woah! What was that!? Did you guys hear that!? That sounded like trouble!" Monster kid listened closely for the commotion noises. He could hardly tell but there is one thing he can confirm. That these were rather cries for help rather than just random screams. Monster kid felt worried that someoneone could be in trouble.

"It sounds like a girl's scream too! We have to help them!" Monster kid told their friends immediately. MK really wanted to take action but they can't do it alone. They'll need backup. This where their friends will come in.

*MK hears trouble...

>Help them? *Ignore?

The Outcast The Outcast I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper
* meanwhile back with Alex,Frisk and Chara. *
Alex: please don't,most of are harmless. well except for maybe one or 2 of us...but apoligy accepted. let's head to a Coffee shop,I know you guys are cold.

Frisk tugged on chara's sleeve and said they should hurry.

"Alright alright lets go" Chara said ad picked up firsk and began running to were they all heard the scream

* Alex heard the screaming and jumped a bit * Alex: wait! I'm coming too! * Alex ran after Frisk and Chara * I hope whoever screamed is ok...

Grezia
The mysterious travelling salesgirl

1543642605757.png
Through the snowy park. Grezia stands frozen in fear upon hearing an unpleasant commotion unfolding before her. The sound of violence, punching and insults are thrown into play. Her ears may lie but this one sounded real. She cannot move for she cannot see what's ahead but she knows the danger.

"Please, stop it..." Grezia begged the assailant. MK arrive to the scene, they were shocked on what was laid upon them. Picture this, the same one armed girl stands in fear and cold. Not knowing what to do. In front of her is pile of three large human middle school boys in school uniforms, badly beaten and bruised of what one assumes to be the main suspect of this scene. A small foreign oriental clothed lad who looks down on all three boys with a bad bleeding on his forehead.

???
The wandering child

Costume.JPG

"Hah! It's over, boys! I have beaten all three of you now! You'll never beat me! Now, leave us be!" The boy boasted as he gave a hearty laugh as he looks down on the poor boys. One of the boys stood up despite being beaten and all. With a brave war cry and charge for the last time the boy ran at the smug looking kid with a clenched fist. He charged at the oriental kid with all his might but the kid was more than ready to take him head on. With a slight movement of a hand. The kid drew out his small sword out from it's small sheath and smacked the kid to the right side of his face with it's hilt before the boy could even reach him. He fell to the ground crying before telling his other peers to run away from him before things could get ugly.

"Not with that kind of attitude! Now... As for you..." The boy glared to the salesgirl with an intimidating stare. Grezia could not see this glare but she knows who he is referring to. The boy started to walk slowly in front of the girl. Not only that he is skilled he was also armed. This could raise an alarm to anyone. Grezia fell on the ground in fear upon hearing his footsteps strongly approaching her. At this moment he was close. MK was too scared to go any closer upon making his first eye contact with them.

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs The Outcast The Outcast

Mettaton
1543666106751.png
"Stop right there!" Mettaton said to the kid, as he placed himself infront of Grezia, raising his palm towards the kid. "Fighting is not necessary, kid." He said. He didn't knew the kid's intentions, but just the glare he was giving to the girl was enough. Mettaton prepared himself to fight, remembering the fight he had with Frisk.

Grezia
The mysterious travelling salesgirl

View attachment 509189
Through the snowy park. Grezia stands frozen in fear upon hearing an unpleasant commotion unfolding before her. The sound of violence, punching and insults are thrown into play. Her ears may lie but this one sounded real. She cannot move for she cannot see what's ahead but she knows the danger.

"Please, stop it..." Grezia begged the assailant. MK arrive to the scene, they were shocked on what was laid upon them. Picture this, the same one armed girl stands in fear and cold. Not knowing what to do. In front of her is pile of three large human middle school boys in school uniforms, badly beaten and bruised of what one assumes to be the main suspect of this scene. A small foreign oriental clothed lad who looks down on all three boys with a bad bleeding on his forehead.

???
The wandering child

"Hah! It's over, boys! I have beaten all three of you now! You'll never beat me! Now, leave us be!" The boy boasted as he gave a hearty laugh as he looks down on the poor boys. One of the boys stood up despite being beaten and all. With a brave war cry and charge for the last time the boy ran at the smug looking kid with a clenched fist. He charged at the oriental kid with all his might but the kid was more than ready to take him head on. With a slight movement of a hand. The kid drew out his small sword out from it's small sheath and smacked the kid to the right side of his face with it's hilt before the boy could even reach him. He fell to the ground crying before telling his other peers to run away from him before things could get ugly.

"Not with that kind of attitude! Now... As for you..." The boy glared to the salesgirl with an intimidating stare. Grezia could not see this glare but she knows who he is referring to. The boy started to walk slowly in front of the girl. Not only that he is skilled he was also armed. This could raise an alarm to anyone. Grezia fell on the ground in fear upon hearing his footsteps strongly approaching her. At this moment he was close. MK was too scared to go any closer upon making his first eye contact with them.

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs The Outcast The Outcast

"Stop right there!" Mettaton said to the kid, as he placed himself infront of Grezia, raising his palm towards the kid. "Fighting is not necessary, kid." He said. He didn't knew the kid's intentions, but just the glare he was giving to the girl was enough. Mettaton prepared himself to fight, remembering the fight he had with Frisk.
* Alex heard the screaming and jumped a bit * Alex: wait! I'm coming too! * Alex ran after Frisk and Chara * I hope whoever screamed is ok...

Chara put frisk down when they made it to the fight. "strong kid" She noted and looked at frisk. Go do you..thing, were you make people not fight" She said and dismissively waved her hand toward the girl, Mettaton, and the boy.

Frisk nodded and ran to the boy and asked him why he was had hurt those people.

???
The wandering chil

As the kid slowly walks towards the girl. He was greeted and stoped by a group of strangers he has never seen before. There were two Human kids, looking nearly identical to each other. Perhaps they could be related to each other and another one looks like a huge box that can't even identify if they are organic or not. These characters were the ones who stopped him dead in his tracks. He completely stopped and listened to what they have to say but as it turns out it's the usual questioning and scolding of peace. A closed eyed kid confronted him head on, blocking his path as they asked the classic "Why did you do it?" Card. Which drove the boy to committing a small chuckle.

"Hehe, okay okay. There is a a very big misunderstanding. Those guys got the wrong idea. I just wanted to talk to her about something. Until they dipped their noses into our business. But you don't care about that, munchkin. Move aside." The boy's explanation was lacking and he seems to have rushed the story for he was itching to get to the girl already. He gently and slowly sweeps Frisk aside with his arm. Getting them out of his way.

Just as he thought that everything was fine. Unfortunately for him. He still has to face the robot, who advices him that violence won't be neccessary to settle the situation. Again, this made him smug tpwards them. As if he was aware of his own actions.

"Listen Radiohead, they forced my hand to fight them. It's not like i have choice. I am not the bad guy here. I am not in a mood to fight anyone. I just want to get something back from what i believe she stole from me." The boy emphasized the word stole as he reffers to the girl who was i shock upon hearing. The boy's answers are always flowing with confidence. But as he gets to the end of his statement. He has gotten a lot more serious and sincere.

"Surprised? You didn't know? I thought so... My amulet!!! I saw you sold it to some dude and left yesterday! You think i forgot that!? I know my personal belongings like the back of my hand and that little "trinket" you reffered to was in deed my amulet! Where os it now!? Give it back!" The boy raised his voice as he interrogates the girl, furiously. The girl was too confused and scared to speak at the moment.

"If you think i'm just lying and bluffin' here. Why don't you guys ask her yourself!" The boy advised.

The Outcast The Outcast Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper

???
The wandering chil

As the kid slowly walks towards the girl. He was greeted and stoped by a group of strangers he has never seen before. There were two Human kids, looking nearly identical to each other. Perhaps they could be related to each other and another one looks like a huge box that can't even identify if they are organic or not. These characters were the ones who stopped him dead in his tracks. He completely stopped and listened to what they have to say but as it turns out it's the usual questioning and scolding of peace. A closed eyed kid confronted him head on, blocking his path as they asked the classic "Why did you do it?" Card. Which drove the boy to committing a small chuckle.

"Hehe, okay okay. There is a a very big misunderstanding. Those guys got the wrong idea. I just wanted to talk to her about something. Until they dipped their noses into our business. But you don't care about that, munchkin. Move aside." The boy's explanation was lacking and he seems to have rushed the story for he was itching to get to the girl already. He gently and slowly sweeps Frisk aside with his arm. Getting them out of his way.

Just as he thought that everything was fine. Unfortunately for him. He still has to face the robot, who advices him that violence won't be neccessary to settle the situation. Again, this made him smug tpwards them. As if he was aware of his own actions.

"Listen Radiohead, they forced my hand to fight them. It's not like i have choice. I am not the bad guy here. I am not in a mood to fight anyone. I just want to get something back from what i believe she stole from me." The boy emphasized the word stole as he reffers to the girl who was i shock upon hearing. The boy's answers are always flowing with confidence. But as he gets to the end of his statement. He has gotten a lot more serious and sincere.

"Surprised? You didn't know? I thought so... My amulet!!! I saw you sold it to some dude and left yesterday! You think i forgot that!? I know my personal belongings like the back of my hand and that little "trinket" you reffered to was in deed my amulet! Where os it now!? Give it back!" The boy raised his voice as he interrogates the girl, furiously. The girl was too confused and scared to speak at the moment.

"If you think i'm just lying and bluffin' here. Why don't you guys ask her yourself!" The boy advised.

The Outcast The Outcast Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper

Frisk told the kid that he didn't have to resort to violence to get his item back. They seemed almost sad that this kid they never seen before had hurt people they never met before either. As If they kill killed their own kin.

Chara's eye twitched when the boy had moved Frisk aside and for a split second she seemed...different. But she quickly recovered "They stole from you? that sucks. But as you said she sold it. And therefore would have no idea where it would be" Chara said. "So just leave her alone and go find whoever she sold it too" She said and folded her arms

Mettaton
1543711082514.png
Mettaton stared at the kid, then noticed Chara changing for a sec. Memories came to him, memories of... Someone... Destroying him with a single hit. Someone like... Frisk. He quickly dimissed those thoughts, Frisk would never do that, he instead stared at the kid again. "Hear me out, kiddo, why don't you first calm down? Being angry wont allow you to think straight." Mettaton said to him, shielding the girl from him. "You don't want to do something stupid, do you? "

* Alex ran into the Scene fireball in hand * Alex: ok whoever was hurting the person who was screaming surrender or I'll throw this Fireball at you!* he looked around * oh,wait is there nobody hurting anybody? who's the person who was screaming?

???
The wandering child

Given the situation he is in. He was only focused towards the girl. Despite the odds of numbers of eveyone going against him. He continued to walk forward alone. The boy has no sense of fear in him. Everyone was talking agaisnt him but he sid falter too easily. Wheter he heard Frisk or not, is purely questionable. He first passed Grisk which MK also ran towards Frisk's side. He then passed the similar looking kid who he didn't like their idea answer. He wasn't quite the one who likes those kind of answers.

"Rational choice, true. But i don't encourage those who steal important things from others and getting away with it. I don't promote such things. Besides, she could atleast help me look for them." The boy passed them without stopping. He wasn't slowing down one bit. Even if they are talking to others. Another monster came into the scene. Who was late but they did not concern him. All he wanrted is to talk to the girl but everyone else was becoming his obstacle. Lastly, he had to face the robot who was also blocking his way between them. Again he wasn't affected by threats of the robot as he was still walking forward without a single doubt in their heart. Grezia was quietly whimpering behind MTT as she begs everyone to stop fighting by saying "Please... Don't fight..."

"Yeah yeah, You're right... I can't get what i want. Not with this attitude, atleast." The boy was now invading the robot's personal space. He knows that the robot will not move out of their spot. So, he has to adjust to her himself. As he got super close to MTT, he quickly moves himself to do a ridiculous side step. Not just any side step. He performed a flawless pas de bourree (Ballet side step) and passed the Robot to the girl real quick. With a unfathomable speed that made it look so instantaneous at blurry speeds. Just like that. He passed them without layong a finger on them. He then crouched down to the girl and helped her up. Which the girl easily cooperated with. She doesn't seem to be mad however. The boy went real gentle towards the girl. So gentle that he even brushed the cold snow from her shoulders and hair. Till she stood fine.

"*Sigh* Like i said before... I am not the bad guy here. I'm just a kid who wants his only memento back." The boy sounded sincere as he fixes the girl before speaking to her.

"So can i atleast TALK to her for a minute? Look, i deeply and humbly apologise for my agressive ways. I'm just really, really having a bad day right now. I know you probably didn't know that it was mine but... Do you know ehat they sounded like?" The boy asks sincerely again. He really wants to receive the info as soon as possible. Grezia was silent. Trying to gather her thoughts carefully. But deep inside she deeply forgives them.

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs The Outcast The Outcast Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper

Mettaton
1543755016353.png
"See? isn't better this way?" Mettaton said to the kid, slightly suspicious of his quick change in behavior, and surprised at his speed. He silently stared at Frisk, without they noticing due to his lack of eyes. What was that about? It was like a faint memory of a dream. Frisk wouldn't hurt anyone. Right?

???
The wandering child

Given the situation he is in. He was only focused towards the girl. Despite the odds of numbers of eveyone going against him. He continued to walk forward alone. The boy has no sense of fear in him. Everyone was talking agaisnt him but he sid falter too easily. Wheter he heard Frisk or not, is purely questionable. He first passed Grisk which MK also ran towards Frisk's side. He then passed the similar looking kid who he didn't like their idea answer. He wasn't quite the one who likes those kind of answers.

"Rational choice, true. But i don't encourage those who steal important things from others and getting away with it. I don't promote such things. Besides, she could atleast help me look for them." The boy passed them without stopping. He wasn't slowing down one bit. Even if they are talking to others. Another monster came into the scene. Who was late but they did not concern him. All he wanrted is to talk to the girl but everyone else was becoming his obstacle. Lastly, he had to face the robot who was also blocking his way between them. Again he wasn't affected by threats of the robot as he was still walking forward without a single doubt in their heart. Grezia was quietly whimpering behind MTT as she begs everyone to stop fighting by saying "Please... Don't fight..."

"Yeah yeah, You're right... I can't get what i want. Not with this attitude, atleast." The boy was now invading the robot's personal space. He knows that the robot will not move out of their spot. So, he has to adjust to her himself. As he got super close to MTT, he quickly moves himself to do a ridiculous side step. Not just any side step. He performed a flawless pas de bourree (Ballet side step) and passed the Robot to the girl real quick. With a unfathomable speed that made it look so instantaneous at blurry speeds. Just like that. He passed them without layong a finger on them. He then crouched down to the girl and helped her up. Which the girl easily cooperated with. She doesn't seem to be mad however. The boy went real gentle towards the girl. So gentle that he even brushed the cold snow from her shoulders and hair. Till she stood fine.

"*Sigh* Like i said before... I am not the bad guy here. I'm just a kid who wants his only memento back." The boy sounded sincere as he fixes the girl before speaking to her.

"So can i atleast TALK to her for a minute? Look, i deeply and humbly apologise for my agressive ways. I'm just really, really having a bad day right now. I know you probably didn't know that it was mine but... Do you know ehat they sounded like?" The boy asks sincerely again. He really wants to receive the info as soon as possible. Grezia was silent. Trying to gather her thoughts carefully. But deep inside she deeply forgives them.

Chara rolled her yes a he side step "Psh, show off" She said

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs The Outcast The Outcast Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper
"See? isn't better this way?" Mettaton said to the kid, slightly suspicious of his quick change in behavior, and surprised at his speed. He silently stared at Frisk, without they noticing due to his lack of eyes. What was that about? It was like a faint memory of a dream. Frisk wouldn't hurt anyone. Right?

Even though Frisk didnt see mettaton staring at them she smiled at him and waved

Grezia and ???
The Mysterious Travelling Salesgirl and The Wandering Child

A brief pause was given by the Girl, as she places her only hand towards her chin. She tried her best to describe what the specific customer sounded like. It was a challenge for her, despite the lack of vision. She knows that the boy is waiting impatiently. With this mental pollution in mind she can hardly think.

"Ummm... I think they sounded a lot like someone your age. I think, they are a boy. Ummm... They seem to grumble a lot to himself and he has a scary tone. I think they were talking to someone but couldn't hear their voice." The girl seems to a bit short on words but her details are there for the boy to solve. The boy wasn't satisfied just yet. She may not notice her body language but he can. He knows there's still something missing.

"Is there something else would you like to tell me?" He said with an assertive tone. He had a blank facial expression on his face as he folded his arms.

"No..." She answered nervously as her face turned pale, is she hiding something?

"Mhmn... C'mon, spit it out. Was there anything else they asked you to do? Be honest." It seems that the boy knows something else about the girl's story. The missing page.

"...Yes... They told me to that they wanted to buy the "Trinket", which is i think is your Amulet, that i dropped on the road. I don't remember owning an item that is similar to an Amulet but they said they wanted to buy it from me, so-" With peer pressure alone. The boy asked sternly about the rest of the testimony. The boy has already heard enough so he cuts her statement short by answering.

"So, you picked it up and sold it to them?" He asked again. He really wants to hear the confirmation straight from the Girl herself.

"Yes... They told me not to tell anyone about it! And i broke their promise! I'm sorry!!! The boy with the scary voice told me that if i tell anyone they'll-" The Girl nervously answered before going on a emotional stress trip. She really held back a secret and admitted that she indeed stole something that doesn't belong to her.

"Enough! I've heard enough! You don't have to tell me the whole thing. I already know. Also don't believe anything what "that boy" said! You didn't break any promises, you freed yourself from something wrathful. Thank you for being honest with me. And yo!!! That was my amulet! I only saw a glimpse of it but i know that was my amulet, as soon as i woke up and found out. Do you know where they are now? Probably not. In that case then, you are joining me to look for them!!!" The boy was demanding at the moment but at a comical way, to the point that he just can't be taken seriously. Which drove the girl to saying...

"W-what!? I can't join you! I have things to sell!" She tried to decline the boy's orders but it was utter useless as the boy had already grabbed her wrist and started walking away with her.

"I don't care. You're a travelling Merchant, right? We can still do that while we look for them. This was your fault after all. You've noticed all the bad signs and you didn't read through them, now face the consequence of your actions." The boy walked away from the group with the girl's wrist in his hand. The boy passed the robot at the same time he heard them ask about his current attitude.

"Don't push your luck, big guy. What if i were someone else... Will you be prepared enough to take the next step and face "them"? Hmm~! Nah, just messin' with ya~!" The boy passed the robot at a swift moment but as he got closer to them, he whispered a very strange message to them. The boy smiled to them after. Not a normal smile but rather fake one, forced or something. This could drive suspicions of whether or not he is faking it or that is just how he smiles. The boy was rather mischievous at first glance. The boy wiped the blood that was drooping down his forehead awhile ago. Disregarding it like nothing.

"Dangit! I can't believe it's actually them!" The boy cired out loud as he complained.

"What?" The girl asked in confusion, for the boy was so out of nowhere.

"Nothing" said the boy and continued walking.

"Yooo, he's kinda weird" Monster kid leaned to Frisk just to whisper about the weird armed boy passing by with the merchant.

Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper The Outcast The Outcast

* Ace had came with Mettaton to check out what the screaming was about and turned to see Alex sitting on a Bench * Ace: Alex,it's been a while! how is all the rest of your kind doing? Alex: well the ones I've seen around seem to be doing good. We don't have a village anymore so were kinda scattered. What's going on here? * Ace explained what was happenig. Ace shouted over to the wandering child * Ace: Hey! Can I come with you guys? I would be glad to be of Help.

Grezia and ???
The Mysterious Travelling Salesgirl and The Wandering Child

A brief pause was given by the Girl, as she places her only hand towards her chin. She tried her best to describe what the specific customer sounded like. It was a challenge for her, despite the lack of vision. She knows that the boy is waiting impatiently. With this mental pollution in mind she can hardly think.

"Ummm... I think they sounded a lot like someone your age. I think, they are a boy. Ummm... They seem to grumble a lot to himself and he has a scary tone. I think they were talking to someone but couldn't hear their voice." The girl seems to a bit short on words but her details are there for the boy to solve. The boy wasn't satisfied just yet. She may not notice her body language but he can. He knows there's still something missing.

"Is there something else would you like to tell me?" He said with an assertive tone. He had a blank facial expression on his face as he folded his arms.

"No..." She answered nervously as her face turned pale, is she hiding something?

"Mhmn... C'mon, spit it out. Was there anything else they asked you to do? Be honest." It seems that the boy knows something else about the girl's story. The missing page.

"...Yes... They told me to that they wanted to buy the "Trinket", which is i think is your Amulet, that i dropped on the road. I don't remember owning an item that is similar to an Amulet but they said they wanted to buy it from me, so-" With peer pressure alone. The boy asked sternly about the rest of the testimony. The boy has already heard enough so he cuts her statement short by answering.

"So, you picked it up and sold it to them?" He asked again. He really wants to hear the confirmation straight from the Girl herself.

"Yes... They told me not to tell anyone about it! And i broke their promise! I'm sorry!!! The boy with the scary voice told me that if i tell anyone they'll-" The Girl nervously answered before going on a emotional stress trip. She really held back a secret and admitted that she indeed stole something that doesn't belong to her.

"Enough! I've heard enough! You don't have to tell me the whole thing. I already know. Also don't believe anything what "that boy" said! You didn't break any promises, you freed yourself from something wrathful. Thank you for being honest with me. And yo!!! That was my amulet! I only saw a glimpse of it but i know that was my amulet, as soon as i woke up and found out. Do you know where they are now? Probably not. In that case then, you are joining me to look for them!!!" The boy was demanding at the moment but at a comical way, to the point that he just can't be taken seriously. Which drove the girl to saying...

"W-what!? I can't join you! I have things to sell!" She tried to decline the boy's orders but it was utter useless as the boy had already grabbed her wrist and started walking away with her.

"I don't care. You're a travelling Merchant, right? We can still do that while we look for them. This was your fault after all. You've noticed all the bad signs and you didn't read through them, now face the consequence of your actions." The boy walked away from the group with the girl's wrist in his hand. The boy passed the robot at the same time he heard them ask about his current attitude.

"Don't push your luck, big guy. What if i were someone else... Will you be prepared enough to take the next step and face "them"? Hmm~! Nah, just messin' with ya~!" The boy passed the robot at a swift moment but as he got closer to them, he whispered a very strange message to them. The boy smiled to them after. Not a normal smile but rather fake one, forced or something. This could drive suspicions of whether or not he is faking it or that is just how he smiles. The boy was rather mischievous at first glance. The boy wiped the blood that was drooping down his forehead awhile ago. Disregarding it like nothing.

"Dangit! I can't believe it's actually them!" The boy cired out loud as he complained.

"What?" The girl asked in confusion, for the boy was so out of nowhere.

"Nothing" said the boy and continued walking.

"Yooo, he's kinda weird" Monster kid leaned to Frisk just to whisper about the weird armed boy passing by with the merchant.

Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper The Outcast The Outcast
* Ace had came with Mettaton to check out what the screaming was about and turned to see Alex sitting on a Bench * Ace: Alex,it's been a while! how is all the rest of your kind doing? Alex: well the ones I've seen around seem to be doing good. We don't have a village anymore so were kinda scattered. What's going on here? * Ace explained what was happenig. Ace shouted over to the wandering child * Ace: Hey! Can I come with you guys? I would be glad to be of Help.

Frisk looked at monster kid and then asked chara if they could join them as well.

Chara thought about it and nodded "Fine"
Frisk smiled and ran after the boy and the girl

???
The Wandering Child

As the boy embarks on his little quest to retrieve stolen and sold item. The boy guides the girl beside him, who was very soon starting feel cold. It is snowing out here after all. Just as when he thinks things were starting to quiet down. He heard rapid footsteps closing into his back, he speculates that it could one of the characters he encountered earlier. With a natural swift motion of his body, he turned himself around and looked back to the kid running towards them. Just as he thought. It's that weird kid who was trying to stop him from approaching Grezia earlier. He kinda just left the girl out in the cold while he confronts the kid who was chasing him.

"Halt! What do you think you are doing? You're not planning on actually following us now are you?" He asked Frisk with a mischievous devilish grin. He placed his hand over his hip and used his dominant hand to stop Frisk from advancing by temporarily catching and stopping their movement by their forehead. The boy was rather defensive upon seeing someone trying to join their party.

"Look, i appreciate the whole "heroic peace and justice" mumbo jumbo you did back there, but that doesn't you can just follow us around. I'm sorry, pal. Everyone has there own business to attend to and this matter is non of yours. You mind your own business and i'll keep mine, okay? You took note of that?" Just as when the boy had to deal with only one. He had to deal with another. This one he hardly met and now they are offering their help which was strange. Naturally he replied...

"Okay, listen. I'm only going to say this once..." The boy warned coldly with a grin.

"No... Nobody is going to join us. Not you! You! You! You! Nor you! Especially you!" The boy pointed his finger at each and every single individual present before him, especially to Chara in his last mention. The order was Frisk, Ace, Alex, Monster kid, Mettaton and Chara. The boy sounded very confident and serious about his statement.

"As you can see this is a situation that i can handle alone, thank you very much! I wasn't born yesterday to be easily be fooled by anyone, especially strangers such as yourselves to join me. This is a 2 person partay. It doesn't need anymore individuals joining us. Again, you mind your own business and i'll keep mine got it? Ya'll took note of that? Good! Now good day to you guys!" The boy stomped away, going back to the girl. Who was lost and was trying to find the boy who left him with her guiding stick. The boy guided the girl again but before the kid left. MK tried to convince them as they are too are curious how they will find the Amulet.

"But..." Before they could speak what is in their mind. THe boy cuts the conversation short by saying.

"I said GOOD DAY!" The boy forcefully replied quicker than the question. The boy increased his walking pace. Now they are leaving faster than usual.

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper The Outcast The Outcast

Mettaton
1543936425345.png
"Going around with a blind girl, that's missing an arm, alone, in the cold, doesn't seems very smart, darlin'." Mettaton said to him, spinning his microphone on his finger. "But if you don't want me to accompany you, i'll just head that general direction, without any reason." Said Mettaton, as he began to walk/roll towards them, and stopped once he was close to them.

Last edited:
???
The Wandering Child

As the boy embarks on his little quest to retrieve stolen and sold item. The boy guides the girl beside him, who was very soon starting feel cold. It is snowing out here after all. Just as when he thinks things were starting to quiet down. He heard rapid footsteps closing into his back, he speculates that it could one of the characters he encountered earlier. With a natural swift motion of his body, he turned himself around and looked back to the kid running towards them. Just as he thought. It's that weird kid who was trying to stop him from approaching Grezia earlier. He kinda just left the girl out in the cold while he confronts the kid who was chasing him.

"Halt! What do you think you are doing? You're not planning on actually following us now are you?" He asked Frisk with a mischievous devilish grin. He placed his hand over his hip and used his dominant hand to stop Frisk from advancing by temporarily catching and stopping their movement by their forehead. The boy was rather defensive upon seeing someone trying to join their party.

"Look, i appreciate the whole "heroic peace and justice" mumbo jumbo you did back there, but that doesn't you can just follow us around. I'm sorry, pal. Everyone has there own business to attend to and this matter is non of yours. You mind your own business and i'll keep mine, okay? You took note of that?" Just as when the boy had to deal with only one. He had to deal with another. This one he hardly met and now they are offering their help which was strange. Naturally he replied...

"Okay, listen. I'm only going to say this once..." The boy warned coldly with a grin.

"No... Nobody is going to join us. Not you! You! You! You! Nor you! Especially you!" The boy pointed his finger at each and every single individual present before him, especially to Chara in his last mention. The order was Frisk, Ace, Alex, Monster kid, Mettaton and Chara. The boy sounded very confident and serious about his statement.

"As you can see this is a situation that i can handle alone, thank you very much! I wasn't born yesterday to be easily be fooled by anyone, especially strangers such as yourselves to join me. This is a 2 person partay. It doesn't need anymore individuals joining us. Again, you mind your own business and i'll keep mine got it? Ya'll took note of that? Good! Now good day to you guys!" The boy stomped away, going back to the girl. Who was lost and was trying to find the boy who left him with her guiding stick. The boy guided the girl again but before the kid left. MK tried to convince them as they are too are curious how they will find the Amulet.

"But..." Before they could speak what is in their mind. THe boy cuts the conversation short by saying.

"I said GOOD DAY!" The boy forcefully replied quicker than the question. The boy increased his walking pace. Now they are leaving faster than usual.

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Thorn_Reaper Thorn_Reaper The Outcast The Outcast
"Going around with a blind girl, that's missing an arm, alone, in the cold, doesn't seems very smart, darlin'." Mettaton said to him, spinning his microphone on his finger. "But if you don't want me to accompany you, i'll just head that general direction, without any reason." Said Mettaton, as he began to walk/roll towards them, and stopped once he was close to them.

frisk pouted and proceed to still follow the boy an the girl. They told the boy if he didnt want help that fine. But she would help the strange girl regardless.

" Why me especially" Chara said but it was drowned out by frisk's protest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back