• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: The Surface World Roleplay.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

I_love_my_Ocs

18 year old nerd.
(:bishiesparklesl:attention to all newcomers to this Rp,this Rp has already started but it's still open for new people. please go to the last page and read the last message before you type out your first message so you know what's currently happening and your not responding to old message:bishiesparklesl:)

plot:

The monsters of the underground have finally reached the surface but not all humans were quite excepting of them yet, some monsters got bullied,parents were telling there kids to stay away from them and they were getting blamed for things they didn't do or did by accident. How were the monsters going to prove they weren’t much different from Humans? How were they gonna prove they weren’t all bad? that the monsters were just there to be accepted into the human society. And for many finally experience the surface world?

( you don't have to be literate to be in this Roleplay but literate people are still welcome. :3 )
Rules:
1. you allowed to play up to 3 characters
2. no being op.
3. no killing somebody else's character unless their ok with it.

Last edited:
plot:

The monsters of the underground have finally reached the surface but not all humans were quite excepting of them yet, some monsters got bullied,parents were telling there kids to stay away from them and they were getting blamed for things they didn't do or did by accident. How were the monsters going to prove they weren’t much different from Humans? How were they gonna prove they weren’t all bad? that the monsters were just there to be accepted into the human society. And for many finally experience the surface world?

( you don't have to be literate or semi literate to be in this Roleplay but literate and semi literate people are still welcome. :3 )
Rules:
1. you allowed to play up to 3 characters
2. no being op.
3. no killing somebody else's character unless their ok with it.
Hey I was wondering is this Ocs or can we be canon characters?

* it was a really cold winter day on the surface, the snow was falling lightly down from the sky, and the wind was blowing Alex's flame hair around. Alex was outside in his usual brown sweater with Yellow Triangles on it, a pair of jeans and running shoes with the addition of a red scarf. he was glad to finally be back on the surface again but he wished that monsters and humans would get along, he felt like they were nice people but weren't used to monsters being among them. *

Monster kid

Out in the snowy land, a lone monster walks peacefully down the park. They were small and yellow, wearing a scarlet red scarf around there neck area and faded blue earmuffs around their ears. This was no doubt, Monster kid. The small Monster child who used to dwell the Underground where they experienced snow without the clear sky. They were more than happy to see real snow in the surface. It felt like a new world to the small fry. The busy people rushing by and the monsters passing through made him feel more glad that he was able to experience it. He felt happy inside. As they walked, they noticed a lone fellow monster with fiery hair nearby. Monster kid felt the urge to go close to them for warmth. What makes Monster kid more curious is that they also wear the same snow scarf. Monster kid drew near the Monster until they felt their warmth from their flame. They had a warm smile on their face as they felt the warmness.

"Woaahh... So warm..." They blissfully said with a smile.

I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs

* Alex looked over to see a monster kid Standing Next to him,sharing the warmth coming from his flame Alex smiled a closed mouth smile over at monster kid. Alex's socks were soaking wet but he didn't care * Alex: hey.you probably came up to me because your cold, right? If I was you I would have probably done the same thing. i'm Alex by the way. * Alex put out his hand for Monster Kid to shake. it had long,sharp,black nails like most cinders had.despite not wearing a coat or snowpants outside Alex was warm,he diden't need a coat or snowpants * I like your scarf.

Frisk was following monster kid for a while from a litte was back with. But then smiled and ran over when they saw Monster kid found another monster. she smiled at them and asked them how they were doing. Frisk was wearing a winter coat with the hood up, gloves, Normal pants, and Boots.

Asgore, as he usually did this time of year, worked on his indoor plants, tending to them. He had to bring them in before the first snow or else the beautifully colored flowers would wither away. It was later in the winter season, and all of them were still in the same condition as they were last spring, big, bright, and beautiful. The large goat-like monster trimmed away at a few of the plants, snipping away dead or dying pieces. His usual pink flower-printed shirt traded in for a light pink sweater, which got covered by a white jacket as he put his trimmer's down, picking up the potted plant to take it over to a friend's house. He had been meaning to get around to it sooner, but he had been busy as of late. With his potted plant, white jacket, thick sweat pants, and light pink beanie, he walked off the house, locking the door before he began walking towards his destination. He didn't like driving.

* Alex saw Frisk come and stand Next to Monster Kid and he wondered if they were friends *
Alex: I'm doing good, how about you? * Alex stuck his hands i his Jean pockets and leaned against a tree. the wind had died down a bit but snow was still falling from the sky. two humans past by giving the monsters dirty looks. Alex thought about making a fire in the middle of the park so Monster kid didn't have to stand near him for warmth,but knew he would be breaking a park rule *

They replied saying they were good and apolgized for the kids who glared at the monsters. Firsk was kinda sad that humans didnt get along great with monsters and since it was their job to keep peace between the races. That made it pretty hard

* Ace was walking down the street Towards Asgore, he was wearing a white coat with red hearts on it overtop of his hoodie. he had both his hoodie hood and his coat hood up over his head and he wore red and white winter boots. he had his hands in his pockets. he looked cheery despite it being almost below zero. Ace almost didn't notice Asgore and bumped into him, sending his flowerpot flying into the air, Ace shot his hand out of his pocket and Caught the flowerpot just before it would have smashed onto the ground * Ace: that was close! sorry about that sir, I wasn't watching where I was going. wait,are you Asgore, king of the Underground? I'm Ace,we've never met but it's nice to finally nice to meet you. * Ace smiled. he wasn't cold because he was a robot,and Robots diden't get cold. he just wore a winter coat and boots because the cold wasen't good for his robot body *

Alex: it's ok,I know humans don't get along with us, I wish they could relize were not really any different from them them, we just look different and some of us have powers. are you two friends?

Asgore smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well." The previous king of the Underground hadn't been referred to as king for a while, having been a gardener at Toriel's school grounds for a while now, and was a little shocked by Ace referring to him as that title. "I should of been paying more attention to where I was going." He was large enough to take most of the sidewalk, and should of really been paying more attention than daydreaming. "Thank you for catching the pot."

Ace: it's ok, it's totally normal,I daydream sometimes too. and no problem, I'm just glad I caught it in time, or we would have a smashed flowerpot. * Ace was the height of a Average adult male,but he used to be shorter. Ace called Asgore king because he lived in the Underground when Asgore was king,so he only knew him as the King of the Underground. ace was a 14 year old kid who fell into the Underground, he was killed by Mettaton but was brought back to life by Alphys,his soul within a robot body. *

Frisk nodded and explaied how they met monster kid in the underground And how he help with thoughout waterfall.

Then chara came up, a good head taller the frisk, and wearing a coat, hat gloves, and boots as well. "Hey there you are. Dont run off like that. Mom would kill me" She said and then noticed Alex. "Oh, hello. You guys friends?"

Asgore smiled as Ace handed it back to him. "That would be far from pleasant." He said, although simple magic could fix it easily. Still, he was appreciative, he didn't want his friend to wait any longer than he had to for his flowers, oh how that man loved purple pansies. "Here." He broke off one of the flowers, much larger and beautiful than a normal human's grown flowers, probably because of magic, speaking of which, the part he broke the flower from grew back in seconds. Asgore may of been great at fire magic, but he has dabbled in magic involving plant and growth since he was a child.

Alex: I don't know Yet,because i've just met them,but I guess,they seem friendly enough. * Alex was surprised that all these people were coming up to him, usually he only had another Cinder or the odd person come up to him. * I never got your names, who are you guys?

Frisk said their name was frisk and they were happy they you would be their friend, they smile a smile so warm and happy it could melt the snow on the floor.

Chara rolled her eyes at frisk and said. "Im Chara. What about you?"

Ace: thanks! you have cool magic skills. I've never tried magic and I'm not sure if would have the patience to learn. * Ace looked at the flower, it was really pretty and wondered how long it would last in his house in a flowerpot. he pulled down both of his hoods and was gonna put the flower in his hair,then he remembered he diden't have hair anymore and he felt stupid and breifly had a look of disappointment on his face. he put his two hoods back on * is there anything I can help you with? because I would be happy to help * Ace smiled *

Asgore shook his head, his warm and inviting smile never leaving. "I'm fine, thank you." He said. "Have a nice day." He said, the sincerity in his voice making it sound like he was talking to a long lost friend. That was just the way he always talked, no matter who it was he would talk like that. He held the potted plant loser to him, offering a short wave of goodbye as he walked away, A human on the other side of the road, on the opposite sidewalk, was pushing her toddler in a stroller, giving the large goat-like monster a fearful, almost hatefully so, look before pushing the stroller faster away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back