• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: The Surface World Roleplay.

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Rem

Rem quietly made her way out of THE RUINS, finding herself in a snowy forest. Her feet began to crunch the snow below her, and she cringed at it, trying to remain as quiet as possible. She was scared, and she was shy, but she wanted to overcome those things and eventually grow out of them. Still, for the time being, she WAS those things, and she’d have to deal with it for now.

As she walked in the snow, she saw something shiny. Her curiosity peaked, and she went to the mysterious object, digging it out of a little snow poff. It was a big spoon. She decided to equip it.

>WEAPON- Shiny Spoon
>ATK- 0<7

(Open for interaction!)

Last edited:
Rem

Rem quietly made her way out of THE RUINS, finding herself in a snowy forest. Her feet began to crunch the snow below her, and she cringed at it, trying to remain as quiet as possible. She was scared, and she was shy, but she wanted to overcome those things and eventually grow out of them. Still, for the time being, she WAS those things, and she’d have to deal with it for now.

As she walked in the snow, she saw something shiny. Her curiosity peaked, and she went to the mysterious object, digging it out of a little snow poff. It was a big spoon. She decided to equip it.

>WEAPON- Shiny Spoon
>ATK- 0<7

(Open for interaction!)
(Sorry for any confusion. But we arent in the underground

Grezia and ???

Same patterns, same options, equals to same result. The battle's obvious advantage is obviously one sided. A lot of party members participates in this battle. All having there own unique ways of contributing something in to the fight. As the battle presses forward. Mettaton shileds the incoming attacks while Frisk and Co. acted upon the battle. The attacks were mostly blocked by Mettaton, although some attacks have still leaked through. These projectiles will cause no harm whatsoever for they are out of range from harming anyone. That is until...

*Grezia's HP- 7/10

"Gyah! It burns!!!" Grezia screamed in pain as she receives fire damage from the Vulkin's weakened attack. The fire took direct impact on her left leg. Making her immobile for the whole battle temporarily. She fell on the snowy ground. Feeling the burn off her leg. She seems to have wandered off in panic as the battle progresses in chaos. Without Frisk's guidance. Grezia wandered off too far from Mettaton's protection range. This is where the battle comes to a complete stop.

"Alright! Let's cheese it!" The two Monsters began to run away from the battle after giving a painful shot towards the innocent girl. The two monster were now nowhere in sight in flash, no trace of their tracks. The girl groans and cries in pain as she feels the burning pain. Looking at another perspective. The boy just watched Grezia get hurt even though he is fast enough to save her from harm, but instead. He kept his words and spectated. The outcome of this match was rather ugly but the match is now officially over.

*Kid Snowdrake and Vulkin ran away...

*No EXP gained

*No Gold gained

The terrified victim, which was a boy from the Monster side. Fidgets on the ground as he still thinks the battle was still going on. One must interact with this kid to calm his nerves. MK immediately rushed into action upon seeing Grezia get hurt. They rushed to her aid. MK even tripped while dashing towards the poor girl.

"Oh no! Are you okay!? Guys help!" Monster Kid cried in a panicky voice. ??? just stood and stared into the horizon realizing that his long last item that he was looking for is once again, gone.

The Outcast The Outcast I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Thornreaper Thornreaper

Grezia and ???

Same patterns, same options, equals to same result. The battle's obvious advantage is obviously one sided. A lot of party members participates in this battle. All having there own unique ways of contributing something in to the fight. As the battle presses forward. Mettaton shileds the incoming attacks while Frisk and Co. acted upon the battle. The attacks were mostly blocked by Mettaton, although some attacks have still leaked through. These projectiles will cause no harm whatsoever for they are out of range from harming anyone. That is until...

*Grezia's HP- 7/10

"Gyah! It burns!!!" Grezia screamed in pain as she receives fire damage from the Vulkin's weakened attack. The fire took direct impact on her left leg. Making her immobile for the whole battle temporarily. She fell on the snowy ground. Feeling the burn off her leg. She seems to have wandered off in panic as the battle progresses in chaos. Without Frisk's guidance. Grezia wandered off too far from Mettaton's protection range. This is where the battle comes to a complete stop.

"Alright! Let's cheese it!" The two Monsters began to run away from the battle after giving a painful shot towards the innocent girl. The two monster were now nowhere in sight in flash, no trace of their tracks. The girl groans and cries in pain as she feels the burning pain. Looking at another perspective. The boy just watched Grezia get hurt even though he is fast enough to save her from harm, but instead. He kept his words and spectated. The outcome of this match was rather ugly but the match is now officially over.

*Kid Snowdrake and Vulkin ran away...

*No EXP gained

*No Gold gained

The terrified victim, which was a boy from the Monster side. Fidgets on the ground as he still thinks the battle was still going on. One must interact with this kid to calm his nerves. MK immediately rushed into action upon seeing Grezia get hurt. They rushed to her aid. MK even tripped while dashing towards the poor girl.

"Oh no! Are you okay!? Guys help!" Monster Kid cried in a panicky voice. ??? just stood and stared into the horizon realizing that his long last item that he was looking for is once again, gone.

The Outcast The Outcast I_love_my_Ocs I_love_my_Ocs Thornreaper Thornreaper

Frisk cried out as if they selves were the ones attackand ran to help the blind girl. apologizing for her getting hurt.

Meanwhile Chara just shook her head. "this would have went a lot better if we just killed them. or at least hurt them"

THE UNDERGROUND
Foxen had been walking around for a while now.
"Where's that new person i've been hearing about? I think her name was... Toer? Toriel? I think that's it-"
Suddenly spikes appears.
*You dodge proficiently.*
"Man, why are there so many traps?"

Rem
(Let’s try this again... lol)

Rem wandered around in the snow, alone. She didn’t appear to be in distress or anything, maybe just lonely. She was certainly shy but in no means anti-social. She still wasn’t quite used to seeing so many different characters running around. She never liked to think of them as monsters, though they could certainly seem intimidating. As a result, she kept to herself.

She continued to wander, listening to the snow crunching as her boots sank into it. She caught a glimpse of a shiny object in a nearby snow bank, and she ran towards it, eager to discover something new. Upon digging her hands through the snow, she uncovered a big spoon, and decided to equip it.

>WEAPON- Shiny Spoon
>ATK- 0<7

(Open to interaction!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back