• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale Searching (Looking for Sans, Will Double)

La Farfalla Blu

All I want for Christmaaaaas is youuuuu
Hiya! If you clicked on this, I presume you're interested in -
A) Roleplaying Undertale
and
B) Playing as Sans

To weed ya'll out even more, let me continue by saying I am interested in playing a Fem&AgedUp!Frisk or an OC of mine opposite Sans.
If this does not scare you off, fantastic! I'll try to keep it brief and list more details below, but PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BEFORE CONTACTING ME.

1)
I am fine with doubling, especially if you're a fantastic and enthusiastic partner. With Frans, I'd prefer no doubling, but can be convinced.
2) The only AU I'm interested in is Clockwise. I'd love to pick up where the comics left off. Otherwise, looking for normal, UT Sans.
3) I'd like someone who can write at least 400 words a post. If you struggle to this, chances are good
I'll struggle keeping interest in our roleplay. The only thing to counter this is frequent posting (2-3 times a day).
4) Be enthusiastic about our roleplay. It's such a struggle to roleplay with people who seem disinterested in our story.
5) I want romance. It doesn't need to be always present, but that's what I love building to.
Adventure, action, angst, drama - all great genres to include too.
6) Yes, I have plots, but please give me some feedback. Pitch some ideas to add to the story.
I hate when I control the story and my partners are just along for the ride.
7) Communicate with me. Want to change up the plot? Want me to adjust how I play a character?
Don't fret about seeming offensive unless you're trying to be offensive.
8) Be 18 or older. This has nothing to do with looking for adult themed roleplays (because I'm not) ,but with the fact
I'm looking for mature individuals to roleplay with. I'm in my twenties and NOT looking to roleplay with a 14 year old. Sorry pals.
9) Please message me if you're interested. I'd like to keep this thread neat.

Questions? Message me! I'm game to roleplay over RPN's messaging system or Discord. I might even be into Google Docs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back