• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴄᴏᴍꜰᴏʀᴛ - undertale group roleplay

love yourself

tech week will devour my non-existent soul
:bishiesparklesl:ᴘʟᴏᴛ:bishiesparklesr:
"ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ sᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰʀᴇᴇ. ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ ʜᴀs sᴀᴠᴇᴅ ᴇɴᴅʟᴇss sᴏᴜʟs. ᴀʟʟ sᴏᴜʟs ᴇxᴄᴇᴘᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴏᴡɴ."
That's the story, at least. The human, who everybody calls Camille, has their own problems. Even though they live with Toriel, and is the monster ambassador, they have a struggle of their own-coming out. Toriel is considered as their mother now, but they are afraid to tell her the truth about how they feel-the human is actually transgender. Being female to male is the whole reason he fell down the hole. They were looking for suicide. Instead, he saved so many more people. He can't tell his family, nor his friends his situation. The voice tells him not to, and that they will never see him as the same person that rescued them.

"ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴀᴠᴇᴅ. ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʀᴇsᴄᴜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜᴍᴀɴ. ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴠᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ."
The monsters have taken note in this happening. The race saw the human acting oddly recluse for themselves. They were never like this, but why was she acting like it now? What was wrong? They wanted to find out. And they would do their best to help.

sksksksk talk to me if you're interested?? please???​

something like that. i'll go find a picture of my Oc so I can post it along with the character bio. :3 is this a interest post? because if it is you should put out a regular thread that has the roles and link to the Oc form.

Character Name: Ace Mercury

Orientation(?): straight.

Background (for OCs): Ace was once a 14 year old human kid when he fell into the underground. later when he faced Mettaton he was killed. Alphys saved him by putting his soul into a robot body she had created.

Appearance (for OCs): As a robot: height of a average young adult,white skin,red eyes, red heart on forhead that emulates emotions, holes in hands like gaster but their blasters,black circles in the corner of his mouth,white hoodie.
As a human: Black hair dip dyed red tied into a side ponytail, pale skin,blue long sleeve shirt with a red heart on the front, green eyes.
ace.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back