• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom UnderTale Group Roleplay

Belladonna B.

The Skeleton in a Top Hat
ut.jpg
Hey, before you say Undertale fandom is poisonous and dead, I know. And I don't know why I keep liking it. At least I hope I'm not toxic. But I really, really wanna meet other roleplayers.
So as determined and confident as I am, I'm looking for some people to join in on a group chat roleplay. (Or you can DM me for a 1 on 1 roleplay.)
And it's Admin-Friendly too! Please do feel free to join!

~ Hosted by Bella

The roleplay rules:

>Characters from all Fandoms, AUs and Timelines are fully welcomed.
>[For OCs] Please don't overstretch your character's power. It's fun. For you. But no.
>It's okay if someone's writing only one paragraph. Remember, it's for fun, you don't have to stretch yourself.
>Please no bullying, trolling or attacking anyone.
>I think the site's rules already said no to this, so NSFW roleplay isn't allowed.
>Characters cannot be murdered, so don't even try it. (I tried.)
>I'm always open to suggestions and tips for improvement!

Roleplay Scenarios (All cheerful)

1) A typical scene in Grillby's except the small pub, extended by like 60 square meters to fit all people in.
Everyone is allowed to drink, laugh and partake in singing.

2) Like I said, this roleplay is everything fun...
...so why don't we go to a water park?
I'm sure Undyne from almost all AUs would love that.

3) It's early, but why don't we have some Christmas fun? (If you're looking for inspiration, I suggest looking at some internet comics by Jakei on tumblr.)

4) LittleTale? Maybe an Alternate Universe where all characters go to Queen Toriel's school for youngsters.
That'd be adorable.

5) A hangout at my muse's (UF Undyne's) house!
I'll host the best hangout!
That's right! I'll buy chisps, soda, fruit and the main secret dish! We'll play videogames!
(The preference of whether this is taking place Underground or Above can be chosen by you.)
You won't be able to think of anything other than ''I wonder when that cool fish will host another party again?''

6) Your suggestions!

Well, the choice is yours. Just remember you have to be a member of the group chat for at least 2 days before I'll let you change the theme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back