• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Undertale Fans?

Lord Pug

Is Satan a Beagle Puppy?!
I'm open to lots of plots and romance and pairings and whatever. I prefer to be male characters like Sans, Papyrus, and Flowey but I'm good with whatever. This is kind of pointless but here are some of my favorite ships if anyone wants to do stuff with them (please don't argue about them with me):

SansxChara Sara/Chans

PapyrusxMettaton Papyton

FriskxChara Charisk/Frisra

SansxToriel Soriel

So, I'm good with lots of stuff PM me if you're interested. Also I have some plots (mostly AU's). Aaaaaaand um...yeah...so...I'll shut up now.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Merry Nara Saws]Not about Sans x Toriel? Soriel?

[/QUOTE]
Crap! I knew I was forgetting something!!

Hey!

I'm actually looking to preferably play Frisk (I was open to either Frisk or Sans, but this works out well!) if you're still interested? I also adore the AU Flowerfell if you're interested in doing something with that too. I'd PM you, but I've got like.... another 8 hours to go before my 24 hour noob-period is over. -_-

I'm also a detailed writer and will likely give you more than 3 paragraphs at a time.... Let me know if you'd like any more info!

[QUOTE="Captain Backfire]Hey!
I'm actually looking to preferably play Frisk (I was open to either Frisk or Sans, but this works out well!) if you're still interested? I also adore the AU Flowerfell if you're interested in doing something with that too. I'd PM you, but I've got like.... another 8 hours to go before my 24 hour noob-period is over. -_-

I'm also a detailed writer and will likely give you more than 3 paragraphs at a time.... Let me know if you'd like any more info!

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! I'll PM you!

If you're still looking shoot a PM my way! I'm better with male characters too but I'll do pretty much anything. Except I can't really do Mettaton well... (^U^)

I have no idea if I can still, but I'd love to roleplay with you! I roleplay as Frisk. I'll pm you soon if you would like. I don't rp shippings myself (but I respect your opinions) so hopefully It's fine if I don't rp that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back