• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale Aus !!

Nah, I don't have any plans today. The Cafe hasn't been very busy today. Do you have any plans?

hmmm no i mean i was orgianly going to visit classic but... i decided to visist you *pets the cat* and how come this cat is a replica of nightmare if you dont mind me asking?

hmmm no i mean i was orgianly going to visit classic but... i decided to visist you *pets the cat* and how come this cat is a replica of nightmare if you dont mind me asking?
Since I don't get out much, I only have the cats as company! All the cats represent a Sans AU! Ccino puts the cat down, pets it, and stands back up. They act a lot like their Skeleton counterpart, it's fun to see what they do!
do you want to come visit classic with me or... just sat y here
I'm down for anything to cure this boredom. I would just have to close up shop for a little, I'm the only one working-

I mean, you can later if you want to, No one has come in today. Ccino looks up at the clock and walks over to a cabinet I gotta feed the cats real quick.

O-Oh? Uh, yeah- I'm single- Why you ask-? Ccino fed the cats and got their jacket from behind the counter.

(You're fine, I'm just along for the ride-)

Last edited:
(Sure, I'm fine with anything as long as it doesn't get too uncomfortable or illegal)

Ccino blushed, surprised a little. They tried to stammer a response. U-Uh sure! We can go on a d-date! If that's what you would like to do! They tried their best to hide their flusteredness from the statement but didn't seem like they hid it well.

(Yay- the servers aren't down for me-)

(It's fine! Rp Nation was down for a couple of hours about a week ago and it's still got some issues, you're fine! Take all the time you need!)

Heheh! S-So, *Ahem* What do you wanna do? Ccino stood there smiling and blushing, more than likely not processing the comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back