• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Undertale AU rp. (Any character, Canon/OC's, Freeform.)

KarmaTheArtisticSkeleton

Undertale AU roleplayer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for a rp partner or two. Possibly more. A small group of three at the most (If anyone see's this and wants to join that is.) You can play as any character, so long as it's based on undertale, or modified for an undertale au rp. I plan on playing as my OC Karma(A male skeleton) as my main. (Yes, my user is based off my OC TwT) Interested anyone? I'm fine with any genre honestly, and I have no triggers. If you do, we can discuss them and this rp. Feel free to either reply here, or send me a dm. (however this recruitment works, I'm still new to this site, but not to rping.) And another thing, it'd be even better with added characters aside from your main.

A human. Not the same power level as Frisk.
I think he'd be determined to learn how to do magic after hearing that the monsters were sealed in with a magic spell, so he'd have a better chance at undoing it.

A human. Not the same power level as Frisk.
I think he'd be determined to learn how to do magic after hearing that the monsters were sealed in with a magic spell, so he'd have a better chance at undoing it.
Sounds good. Were you looking for an original undertale timeline sort of rp? (But instead, if you don't mind, i'd be my oc, Karma the skeleton :3) or one set there, but still have a Multiverse full of discoveries :3 or... Smth like that :3

Ik, but I also made this without much detail in the rest of the theme of place and stuff in case others wanted to discuss other versions or ideas. ^w^ But for now, maybe yeah, we can start in the original timeline, my oc taking place of og Sans. Is it alright though if I get back to you on this tomorrow? (It's almost 3am, and I need sleep, srry, tbh, I hadn't expected anyone to respond so soon to this thread, apologies. I'll send an intro prompt if your still interested, but when I wake up 😅)

Okay, get some sleep! But be warned- due to the nature of my character, not being on the same path as Frisk is imminent. Options that the game won't even allow you to take. He's still a pacifist of course, but I think I hinted at this with the mention of studying magic. 🤷‍♀️

Okay, get some sleep! But be warned- due to the nature of my character, not being on the same path as Frisk is imminent. Options that the game won't even allow you to take. He's still a pacifist of course, but I think I hinted at this with the mention of studying magic. 🤷‍♀️
Sounds interesting! And thx for understanding ^w^

That would be SANS-ational!! I RP as Sans btw. Lol
So cool!(SoCoolSoCool- I'm hopeless TwT XD) would you like to do it 1on1 or with the other person who also wanted to join as well?(Still very new here, I joined literally around the time I posted this, lol)

Alright, I'll send you a dm tomorrow if that's alright with you. You don't have to reply right away though. Should give you time to think on what character(s) you'd like to play as :3 (like somewhere around 10am EST or smth)

Character Sheet:(If your using a Canon character or OC, plz fill this out as it would help, ty!)
Name:

Nickname(s):

Species:

Soul trait:

Soul appearance:

Pronouns:

Weapon(s):

Personality:

Appearance: (Eyes, face, body, clothing, accessories, hair(if any), etc, go wild! )

Backstory: (add as much to as little as you'd like :3)

Dislikes:

HP:

Oc/Canon/headcanon?

Misc info:

Honestly I'd be down as well if you want more players

hello i would love to join your rp and I have many characters but ill tell you my main one:
Name: Atlas Lockwood

Nickname(s): Attie, Atlas or Bub

Species: skeleton, demon, demi-god, cat (neko) and is a golden angel

Soul trait: peace and love

Soul appearance: red and green

Age: 14-18 years old I go by both But most of the time it doesnt matter

Gender: demi-boy (Is a boy but likes to be both) has both female and male parts

Pronouns: perfers he/hey

Weapon(s): butterfly knifes and daggers, gaster blasters, majic/spells, majic styhe and swords

Personality: kind, senstive, brave, shy at times, slightly childish at time, cool and gothic , trust issues, overproective of those he cares and trusts for or considers as family, depending on the person he's well known or gets along with them, can be talktive or calm or quiet often considered as a great warrior and loves romance fanfictions being peaceful, patient and good at planning and ideas, collabration and leading

Appearance: (Eyes, face, body, clothing, accessories, hair(if any), etc, go wild! ) He's cute but sexy, he has one blind eye with a scar on that eye and the other eye is green. usually wears gothic or hoodies with leggings with a t-shirt or tank top, like metioned before has both female and male body (private) parts) has a gewel cat tailsman and gold necklace (gemed) and freindship braclet has soft long wavy hair his hair works with many hairstyles is often in a bun or in a braid when cut its usually a pixie cut.

Backstory: (add as much to as little as you'd like :3) he was recarnated many times (to many times to count) he is known to have many harsh pasts he knows the sans aus very well and is close freinds with them especailly cross, nightmare and error and the bad sanses.

choclate,tacos, bad sanses and the star sanses and sans aus , nice people
Dislikes: Ink sans, jerks, people who are evil or dont trust, people who dont respect him or want to hurt him his family or sans aus especally error and cross.

HP:
very strong can weaken if sick or posined
Oc/Canon/headcanon?
Oc

Misc info: I dont know what that means sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back