• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Frisk turned to see Len yelling to Yukk with not the most cheerful expression " Ehm. Len more important matters at hand, just leave him alone right now." Frisk pointed in the direction of the target getting away.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Leering towards Yukk. Len caught Frisk's advice "Yeah just a minute Ambassador." He replied without making eye contact "You tell your boss to help right now!" He yelled to Yukk before strapping his seat belt. "Floor it Moose!" He advised the driver. The moose driver simply nodded and revved up the engines of the vehicle. Before they left Len dragged Adrian inside the car before actually leaving. The car's wheels started to roll in stationary. The driver was shifted to the highest gear. The wheels where skidding and smoking, making annoying screeching noises before moving away from it's stationary position. The car did a drift u turn along while the wheel leaves skid marks on the road. Following where the target is now far.

The car everyone was in was running exactly at 60kms per hour under fifthteen seconds. "Chief! give me a sitrep over." Len grabbed the car's built in communication device. "This is The Chief. We lost them for a minute. But that doesn't mean they escaped just yet" The Rookie Chief replied. Len slammed his small clenched fist against the car's AC. Before Len could reply, the device picked up a signal frequency. "This officer Liam. We have seen the young suspect entered Ebottown's under ground tunneled highway near the east side of Ebottown over." A human officer answered Len. Len saw a pathway just ahead where it leads to the dark tunnel. "Acknowledged officer." Her replied. "Mooselini, you know what to do." The moose-like monster drove the car towards the tunnel that leads down to the underground highway.

(I stopped at this part just in case if you guys have any reactions.) KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KAmber KAmber

Grillby checked his inventory of items on his person. A whip was in his boot, another in his belt, and a third inside his coat. The hilt was there, as was three flasks of magic liquor. His coat also held two moltov cocktails, a bag of gunpowder, and fuses. In his other boot he had a concealed dagger and a pair of handcuffs.
His pocket had a matchbox and a little case of tater tots. He also had a bandana for various purposes.
Everything was there.
(spectre here's his stuff, btw.)

Leering towards Yukk. Len caught Frisk's advice "Yeah just a minute Ambassador." He replied without making eye contact "You tell your boss to help right now!" He yelled to Yukk before strapping his seat belt. "Floor it Moose!" He advised the driver. The moose driver simply nodded and revved up the engines of the vehicle. Before they left Len dragged Adrian inside the car before actually leaving. The car's wheels started to roll in stationary. The driver was shifted to the highest gear. The wheels where skidding and smoking, making annoying screeching noises before moving away from it's stationary position. The car did a drift u turn along while the wheel leaves skid marks on the road. Following where the target is now far.

The car everyone was in was running exactly at 60kms per hour under fifthteen seconds. "Chief! give me a sitrep over." Len grabbed the car's built in communication device. "This is The Chief. We lost them for a minute. But that doesn't mean they escaped just yet" The Rookie Chief replied. Len slammed his small clenched fist against the car's AC. Before Len could reply, the device picked up a signal frequency. "This officer Liam. We have seen the young suspect entered Ebottown's under ground tunneled highway near the east side of Ebottown over." A human officer answered Len. Len saw a pathway just ahead where it leads to the dark tunnel. "Acknowledged officer." Her replied. "Mooselini, you know what to do." The moose-like monster drove the car towards the tunnel that leads down to the underground highway.

(I stopped at this part just in case if you guys have any reactions.) KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KAmber KAmber

Yukk could only watch in both shock and confusion as Len drove off after telling him to contact his boss. Already, the poor monster found himself regretting taking this rout to the bagel shop, turning back and running to tell the boss what Len said.

"Holy crap" Frisk had not been ready for the car to just floor it like that, Frisk felt the G forces push them back into their seat, it was slightly nauseating but Chara would be taking it worse due to their current weaker body structure. Frisk had to put their arm around Chara to prevent them from throwing up in the car.
" * This was the last thing I wanted today." Chara complained fighting back the urge to throw up and the growing blush on their face.
"How close are we?" Frisk asked.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Travelling down the underground highway Len and his driver found it suspicious that no car nor any vehicle at all has been present inside the tunnel, just them. "Any officer mind telling me what the target looks like?" Len grabbed the car's communicator. "*Static* Yeah officer Sanders here. The suspect is a small kid. A little girl to be exact, equipped a pair of extremely fast roller skates. They are mostly notable for there bandages, hope that helps over and out." The officer answered before leaving them in peace. "Acknowledged." Len muttered to himself.

Soon the driver caught up with a small figure that fitted the officer's description earlier, perfectly. "Yo, i think i see someone up ahead, about a few meters away from anyone's reach." He called to Len while he tried to maintain the headlight's towards the figure. Len activated his night vision to see if the driver is correct. "Oh my! I think that's them!" Len surprisingly said. He popped his head out of the window with a toy looking megaphone. "Maam, please stop speeding at once! You could get yourself hurt!" He warned the figure.

4-png.289941

A small giggle echoed through dark underground tunnel. It can clearly be heard by everyone. "Teehehehe~ Oh come on! Don't ruin the fun, man! Just having a little stroll across town." ??? replied to Len. Len would raise an eyebrow if he had one. "Yyeaaahhh... right, while knocking and breaking several laws in the process!" Len replied with disgust. ??? did nothing but giggle to what Len just said, she was indeed guilty.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku KAmber KAmber DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Grillby took a whip and threw it at the kid. "this'll be a short day."

(well i expected they'd have some sort of plot armor, so...)

(um I'm waiting for an actual response to the whip)
(Be patient, my friend)

After going about with fetching the bagels, Yukk make sure to take a different route this time around, to avoid any more confrontations with Len. Despite it being in the morning, this had already become an eventful day for poor Yukk as he walked down the sidewalk, getting his shoe stick in a tomato can, causing him to trip over.

"WhaT Is thIs BrAT's PrRoBleM!?" ??? mocked Chara's voice. "That's what you sound like!" ??? was teasing Chara as she simply gave a maniacal laugh. Grillby's whip didn't help either. In fact the whip didn't even came close to ???. "Really? You're going to whoop me in this distance and actually succeed?" She said with a sarcastic tone. "Wow! You're a lot dumber than you look, hothead haha!" ??? insulted Grillby.

(You want a response? Here's your response.)
*The car has stopped...

The whip caught up with one of the car's wheels and started to reel itself in it. The result wasn't impressive either. The car actually stopped since one of the wheels were jammed by the whip. "Wow! That's even more impressive! Your dumb bud over there even stopped your chances of catching me. Welp, gotta go! See you never slowpokes!" ???'s voice started fade as she scooted off, leaving a painful insult in the process. Len smashed his fist against car's front A/C before looking in the backseat with his eye showing red veins around it as his iris glows green "WHO THREW THAT WHIP!? HUH!? WHO!?" Len said with his most loudest telekinetic voice while looking at each passenger in the back seat. The driver simply turned the car off and held back to the steering wheel.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber Raku Raku

Meanwhile in Yukk's perspective... A line of black smoke was travelling quickly across the sky. It's direction was coming from east to west. It may appear like a crashing airplane but one can see it has no wings. The object seems unidentified but it sure ain't a good sign. It looked like a drop pod like in one of those sci-fi movies people watch.

*A mysterious object jets above you.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Twitching eye and shaking arms. These were the two details Grillby can see from the short stack. Grillby's answer didn't help either. He found it rude. "GRILLBY!!!" He yelled. "I'll fix it..." The driver sighed as he tried to get out of the car. "NO! He fixes it! It's his fault why we stopped!" Len stopped the driver. He locked the door to the main driver seat and unlocked the backseat doors. "Fix the car and think about what you've done." He said strictly to Grillby. He didn't care if he was the former general. KAmber KAmber

"Get another one." He did that same thing he did to get over to the bus in chapter 3 and took off.

Grillby heard a crash on the other side of the communicator.
"Hello?"
(On mobile,italics are not working.)
He decided to screw the bus. Quick-thinking, he took a long-fuse, specially semi-fire-resistant, and wrapped it several times around his boots. He took a short-fuse, stuck it in a bottle of gin, and set it on fire. He dropped it on the ground and stuck his boots under it. The result was a way to confine the explosion so he basically rocket-jumped. He made it around three-fourths of the way there, rolled, and started running. "Coming."
(there it is)

Chara wasted no time running out of the bus, they gave Grillby the middle finger, very out of character for royalty, Chara chased after the kid no matter how futile it would appear. " * HEY BRAT LETS SEE HOW GOOD YOU CAN DODGE ON THAT THING" Chara would summon around five knives and sent them at the kid one at a time, the knives were obviously faster than Chara and had a more likely chance of reaching their target.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KAmber KAmber

Well, fecal matter had hit the rotating blades as Grillby's whip ended up getting caught in the car's wheel instead of their target. Adrian was not just going to sit there, and neither was Frisk's plus one. Just as Len started going off on Grillby, Adrian got out of the car and pursued on foot. He didn't have magical knives like the other girl, but he was pretty fast for being on foot and he had knowledge of the streets. If the knives failed, Adrian could cut through some alleyways and practically be right with the speeder. "I'll keep on em'!" he shouted before running after the biker.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

(yes after lens reaction, and besides he can't fix a car)

Meanwhile in Yukk's perspective... A line of black smoke was travelling quickly across the sky. It's direction was coming from east to west. It may appear like a crashing airplane but one can see it has no wings. The object seems unidentified but it sure ain't a good sign. It looked like a drop pod like in one of those sci-fi movies people watch.

*A mysterious object jets above you.

As Yukk went to rub his head, he caught sight of a strange object in the sky. Scratching his head in confusion, Yukk would at first mistake it for any other air plain, but then take note of that fact that it had now wings. "What dah heck...?" Yukk said to himself, his eyes glued to the strange object as he pulled the can off of his foot.

(Sorry if i took long)
Unluckily Grillby didn't think through that the tunnel's ceiling was extremely low. He hit his head over a weak pvc pipe which clearly broke due to Grillby's flight attempt. To make matters worse. Cold water started to gush out from the pipe causing it to pour over the flame monster's head. Luckily it didn't douse Grillby completely but they were for now, unconscious due to his head knocking the pipe.

(Grillby cannot interact or be interacted for now. They have been restraint for movement and interaction until i told so. KAmber KAmber )

Len was extremely frustrated about the situation. Chara's attack was visually stunning but it did no effect to the target due to the out of reach range. Len hopped off the vehicle and literally pulled the whip out effortlessly by the handle. Len dragged Grillby's heavy body and placed him back in his seat. Throwing the whip away instead of keeping it he hopped back to his seat and slammed his small fist against the car.

The driver nodded and started to drift sideways with the doors open so he can catch Adrian and Chara. Upon successfully catching both humans. "Listen, everyone chill out! I know you want that kid dead as much as the next guy. But we can't catch them by foot. We have to stick together." he said to them. The car soon got out of the dark tunnel. Light blared inside the car. Two helicopters hover above the car everyone is riding. police cars forming a formation. It seems like they are forming around Len's car. Now The car Frisk is in is surrounded with security.

Above head three glowing spears darted the sky, along with a familiar screaming voice yelling "I'll get you little punk!" Frisk/Chara should be familiar with this two iconic details. If they look up they could see this armor clad figure clearly riding a copter.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

Meanwhile Yukk's view seems to be visually breath taking. Now this foreign object is now crashing down to the center of Ebottown at great speed. The object disappeared from sight. Now it has crash landed somewhere in Ebottown. Who knows what secrets this objects hold. One cannot resist to opportunity tto see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back