• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Adrian just sat there as Frisk and her plus one arrived. He kept a serious expression as Len went through the details of the crimes. He wasn't going to interrupt Len's conversation with the two, so he just sat there until he was addressed.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

While waiting for Frisk's reply Len looked towards Adrian with his hands over the large table. "Perhaps, you have something to say, Adrian?" He asked them. The TV in the back was still talking about the news of the protest. Nothing suspicious happening live right now. Raku Raku

Adrian almost seemed to have just been jolted awake when Len ask him if he had anything to say. His head snapped to Len from the television. "Uh, yeah. When do we get started?" he said with a grin on his face.

(Actually... We'll all just meet each other on the road.)

Before Len could say another word. His communicator picked up a message. "Calling all RG rookies! Head outside the station now! I repeat! Head outside the station now!" Len was quite surprised when a rough voice came out of his communicating device. followed with a swift 'what!?' phrase. Not sure if he should go or not. He called his friend/driver. "Mosselini!? What's going on!?" Len yelled through the device. "I don't know! But they said something about a pursued target!" The moose replied. "What do you mean pursu..." Len was staring out the window as he telekinetically yelled through the device. What he saw was breath taking (Despite the fact he doesn't need oxygen but you know what i mean.)

Outside he saw a figure... A human child to be exact was going at the speed of more than 40 kms faster than a cheap motor cycle, staring back to Len for a brief second. He didn't quite catch what the child really looked like, since they were a blur to his eyes for a split second. The second thing he saw was a squadron of human police cars, along with their royal guard vehicle counterparts. Two helicopters were accompanying them from above. One human heli and another monster heli. Immediately calling back to the moose Len ordered them. "Mooselini! Get in the car! I saw the target!!!" He said with haste. Quickly jumping out of his chair, which left it spinning due to Len. Len ran over his desk and opened a tall locker which he had to jump just to open it. "Everyone! Grab a Taser gun! There is no time to explain! We must go now!" He ordered them. He took two yellow taser guns and holstered it to his hips. This was the first time Len has come equipped with a weapon. He dashed outside where the usual purple car was resting. He didn't wait for Frisk and Co. Inside the locker. There was a box full of taser guns, a black police baton and two large chocolate bars. which are free for the taking.

*Len awaits you outside... Make haste.

(Also Murphy's Character sheet has been unlocked. This is going to be an intense chapter i'm telling you people.) KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku KAmber KAmber DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

With a pocket full of cash, Yukk waddled down the sidewalk as he made his way to Tuna St. Targo's favorite bagel restaurant in town; Yukk actually liked this place too, and had stashed some money of his own so that he can get something to eat their while getting his boss's order. But as the cheerful angler fish monster continued, he passed the Royal Guard Starion, and found himself spooked by the memories he had of this place from before.

"Well... s-since I'm not doin' anythin' bad, I hope they won't mind me walkin' by..." Yukk said with a nervous smile.

A communicator from the Royal Guard department he didn't remember started scratching and yelling.
"Ammie, see you in a couple of hours."
He took a sip of magic liquor and bolted.

As his sneakers started transforming, he flipped his vest and let it do the same. He straightened his medals(not the real ones, those were on the basement.) and jumped onto a car, then off and skidded down to the royal guard station, causing sparks.
He walked inside."What's the issue?"

Last edited:
Adrian couldn't agree more with what Frisk had said. "Amen to that" he said in response as he snatched the baton. Just before he was about to leave, he reached back and grabbed a couple tasers. As he exited the building he heard Frisk ask what was happening. "Well, sounds like a high speed pursuit. Am I wrong?" he said, motioning towards Len at the end.

(Sorry for the long response. There was a black out last night.)

Len opened the door for them with haste. Time was ticking on his watch and he seems to be pretty stressed about the situation he's in. "Yes, we have a high speed pursuit chase with a young suspect on the loose. Not only that they are breaking the speed law in the most impossible way but they also managed to knock out a few officials. Both humans and monsters during the chase." He explained towards them. "Get in, so we can catch the cheeky brat!" He told them with a stressed tone. In the corner of his eye, Len saw one of the fish people he remembered yesterday. "Hey you!" He called their attention with a mean look in his in. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KAmber KAmber

Though Grillby usually did some brash action, he saw no way to get faster and eventually they would run out of gas. He'd run ous of gas sooner chasing those, and he didn't want to cough up so much magic he might die afterwards. He got in the car.

Last edited:
(Direction he saw the bike speed from the bar, remember?)

(That was no bike. In fact i never mentioned what it was. It was travelling so fast not even Len saw what they were using to travel and there is no way you just saw it. Maybe the vehicles yes, but the target... Nope.) KAmber KAmber

(you said something about a bike earlier. i followed up, said grillby saw a bike)

(I never mentioned the word bike. But i think you're referring to one of my posts mentioning. "Going at the speed of more than 40Kms, faster than a cheap motor cycle" Which is close to the word "Bike") KAmber KAmber

(now i haveto edit a bunch a my posts, and revamp it crap sorry)

(Sorry for the long response. There was a black out last night.)

Len opened the door for them with haste. Time was ticking on his watch and he seems to be pretty stressed about the situation he's in. "Yes, we have a high speed pursuit chase with a young suspect on the loose. Not only that they are breaking the speed law in the most impossible way but they also managed to knock out a few officials. Both humans and monsters during the chase." He explained towards them. "Get in, so we can catch the cheeky brat!" He told them with a stressed tone. In the corner of his eye, Len saw one of the fish people he remembered yesterday. "Hey you!" He called their attention with a mean look in his in. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KAmber KAmber
Yukk jumped in shock as he fell on his butt, looking around toi see Len as he raised his arms aid said in panic, "I-I was just walkin' by to get some bagels please don't arrest me I haven't done anythin' wrong I swear!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back