• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Murphy turned his head Frisk. Seeing them for the first time. He didn't say a word to them, thinking they are still mad at the moment. Len studied Murphy quietly. He was about to say something towards the boss but he allowed Frisk to say something to them first just in case. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"Stole an important substance that needs to be given back, also i set up a trap to vanquish you... But now it's all gone." Murphy became one hundred percent honest with Frisk not wanting to get outnumbered by their team. "I'm sorry." Murphy pulled out a DT vial out of his lab coat and gently placed it in front of him. Len did not have any words for this guy as he observed him. But he did know that Murphy has been through a lot. He'll just ask what happened to Chara. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

" . . . . hmm" Frisk just looked at the vial for a moment then at Murphy, " . . . . I don't know what happened or what your reason was but Chara seems realitivly calm. they don't normally take kindly to out kinds actions.... we can discus this on the way back up..."
* Frisk looks unsure what to think.
" * So thats it, just wait and see?" Chara asked. " I still have a few questions sure but we should just get back up for now..." Frisk explained, " Alphys are you alright?"
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"ugh..."
Grillby sat up.
"
that magic really did a number on me."
He tried to sit up, then fell on his face.

Without saying another word, Murphy threw down a smoke bomb and vanished when it cleared up. Not a single trace and evidence of it. Len ran into Grillby showing his concern. "Omigosh! Are you alright!?" Len asked them. Alphys kept calm and replied "Yes, remained unhurt." Alphys didn't seem to be scarred or anything. Len quickly tried his best to lift Grillby but was all in vain. "Quick! We need to get him..." Len stopped for a moment and noticed the human girl sleeping against the wall. "And her to the Hospital!"

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

" * Oh right.. the other human, I got her I got her.." Chara just sighed as they picked up the girl, they were still rather small. so it wasn't that hard.
" * Can we hurry this up now, shes pretty heavy..."
" Well...crap..." Frisk was unsure what to say about Murphy's disappearance.
" * It should be fine, I don't think he'll be hurting anyone anytime soon." Chara replied rather confidently.
" . . . . Say Alphys can I ask you for a few things?" Frisk asked.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

*Boss defeated...

Alphys raised her head up as Frisk asked them to answer a few questions. "Umm... Sure." Alphys replied. Len tried to shoulder drag Grillby. He was sweating as he dragged his fiery body. "Also Ambassador... Come by to my office tomorrow. Bring these fish dudes with you too and everyone else. We've got tons of discussions to do." Len said while grunting real hard.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu KAmber KAmber DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"nugh..."
"..."
"
i should be fine."
He pulled himself up.
"
I did have to go on some runs where i used that stuff as a replacement for food. lemme tell ya, manjig ligger ith..."
Grillby stumbled.
"ith mor pothent then hunnerd pent cent meunsheun..."
He fell again.
"uuuuuuuugh..."
"
assithtents pleas."

" * Go figure the bastards drunk or something. on a rescue mission of all things."
Frisk just nodded to Len's request, "Anyway do you remember the footage you took of me underhere almost a year ago? Is it possible to have it burned onto a disk or something, for nostalgia and whatnot. Iv been meaning to ask you about that for a few weeks now. Oh... and another thing. ." Frisk looked around real quick, " Remember thoes old vhs tapes down in the true lab..I'm gonna need those to."
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KAmber KAmber DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

"YUUUUUUUKK!!!!"

Yukk suddenly jumped from the sound of his boss's angry voice, looking behind himself as he saw Tuna St. Targo walking angry towards him, his cane in his hand as the small fish monster hollered, "YOU USELESS, INCOMPETENT BASTARD!!!"

"B-b-boss!" Yukk shrieked, filled with fear as he tried to say "U-uh, h-h-hey boss! D-don't mind m-me I was just-"

"BEING A MORON LIKE ALWAYS!!"
Tuna would suddenly fling his cane toward's Yukk's temple, causing him to tumble over in pain, "Ow ow owie ow that huuuurt!"

"You had one jop, Yukk! But like always, you had to find someway to screw up and force my men to go on a goose chase to look for you!"

"whut nuu im drenk b'cuz i used me magick licker... ta fire dat guy oh he's gun..."

"U-um... yeah, i-i do have them. It's installed here." Alphys turned into the machine and began to type a couple of keys. While this was occurring Frisk moved to the Fish monster group to assess the situation. After a few minutes a CD popped out of the machine. "Here you g-go." Alphys turned around as she picked the disk. "The VHS tapes a-are..." Alphys starred into Frisk while they talked to Tuna. "In the Lab were they were left..." Alphys continued softly.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KAmber KAmber

"HEY! What the hell do you think your doing to him" Frisk yelled at Tuna before rushing to Yukks side placing a hand on his head. " are you alright?"
"I'm giving this bozo a lesson!" Tuna angerly snapped back, Sludge and Slick moving beside Tuna as the rest of the Guppytooth Mafia stayed behind to watch, "You have no idea how my times Yukk had screwed up! Like this one time when I asked him to get the pepperoni pizzas we ordered, only to come back with pizzas covered in sardines. SARDINES!!!"

"I am... b-but he's right..." Yukk said softly as he felt Frisk's hand on his bruised head, "I-I can be a real clutz, even when I don't mean to be."

" Everyone can mess up from time to time..." Frisk placed a small kiss over the bruise. They stood up, " At least he came here on his own will, even tho he knew it could get himself killed. "
Yukk meekly smiled as Frisk began to defend them, though he still found himself conflicted over whether to place his loyalty towards Frisk or Tuna St. Targo.

"OH YEAH!? W-WELL, uh." Tuna tried to come up with an argument, but Frisk's point had completely taken him by surprise, "Well he should have told me about his decision first before going out to do it! Now what's going on; my boys are ready to make some pain."

"ungraetful"
He used his sword like a cane and started walking away, then fell over, then...
"eeu
gh"
He vomited out some magic, then did a thumbs up motion.
"
ima-"
"
EEEEugh"
He vomited again.

(naw, grills is just gonna like go home and vomit into a container that he can distill into more m liquor.)
(well...)
Grillby shuffled over to the fridge.
"uh... elfiz was id? i-"
"Ugh..."
"neva min..."
(ready!)

(I really need to end this and this chapter ends now. So if you characters still have anything else to do or say it will happen off RP canon. The skip will happen in my next post.)

So our heroes have finally stopped Murphy's tracks. Everything went normal after the long event. Len called an ambulance to help some human citizen and lead back to where he belongs. The others returned to where they should be. Len reminded everyone to drop by his office tomorrow. It sure really quite took time to end the day. It was 6:10PM when they got out of the underground.

Meanwhile Murphy headed back to the base on where he should report to his main boss. He ripped the meat skin off his face before he entered. He groaned in pain as the stitched skin detached from his skin. His face was all read and sweating. Murphy wrapped a bandage cloth around his face to cover his disgusting look. The assistants of the place didn't seem to approach him as he stomped his way to the top floor, thinking that he had a rough day. Murphy reached the top floor and as expected everyone else was waiting for him.

"Sorry i'm late." Murphy rudely said. ??? simple nodded to his late arrival. He really didn't mind it, he already knew what happened to his rough attitude. "Greetings Murphy. Please align yourself with the others." Murphy simply groaned as a response. He walked to his usual spot, staying silent while pushing his glasses up. "What happened?" Jack leaned over and asked him. Murphy didn't really answer his question. "Oh now your giving us the silent treatment?" ??? said sarcastically. It wasn't a matter of time before Murphy flipped out. "SHUT UP!!!" Murphy removed his eyeglasses and twin yellow laser beams came out of his eyes, aimed down to ???. She dodged the beam completely by sidestepping aside. Murphy was about to adjust his aim but Jack guided his head to aim upwards by using his bat to guide his neck. Despite the beam. Everyone doesn't seem to be concerned. The laser attack stopped and Murphy calmed down. The laser didn't leave a single mark on any surface inside the room. ??? continued like normal. "Anyway, now that Murphy has calmed down shall we continue with the reports?" Everyone just proceeded as normal.

"I'll report first, if i may?" ??? stepped in first. "I have sabotaged a few homes in the Newer home residence. It's quite an easy task really. I stirred up a small conflict there along the way too. Using that as a distraction i have looted 5000 G in total." ??? handed a large brown sack to ???'s desk. ??? simply smirked menacingly. "Good job."

"Me? i have collected a total amount 895 knives like you told me to. I don't know what you're planning to do with these knives but i won't question that." Chloe pointed to a wooden crate across the room labeled danger. ??? nodded his head "Yes, good. Trust me you'll see it's purpose soon." ??? explained.

"Like you ordered me to do. I have managed to steal the blueprints and important data of the famous underground star "Mettaton" Almost all of the anatomy of the famous robot is in this suit case." Jack represented a black suitcase in front of ???. He seems to be happy to see the suitcase from Jack. "Excellent..."

"Yeah, i took image of the Ambassador! Although, their pesky friends keep blocking my shots. I studied each of their funny looks because they were with them and you said "Remember! Knowing the enemies is half the battle!" Something like that. So... Here's the images!" ??? surrendered the pictures to her boss. ??? grinned over the pictures as he browsed through each one. "Very nice."

"So far i have developed myself further with our human cutting edge technology. I am proceeding close to upgrading my weaponry. I have researched further on wider technological influence. We might need this information ???" ??? reported their's "Everything is going according into plan." ??? rubbed his hands playfully.

"..." Murphy didn't seem to have the mood to talk right now which bothered the others. "What's wrong?" Chloe asked. Murphy raised his head forward and told them "Nothing, here's the substance by the way." Murphy gave out only one vial left of Determination. "Good work Murphy. We could put this into good use." ??? cheered Murphy.

"Alright, now that everyone has reported their status of their mission, here's our next plan..."

*Chapter 3: Memories-cleared!

Chapter 4: Courage vs Determination!

Time: 6:00AM

Len was in his office watching the daily morning news by the TV. The human woman in the TV reported that there has been several protests about the issue of Monster and Human society peace. Len didn't seem to quite react to it much as he awaited Frisk and the others for a very important meeting. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu @WolfSpirit DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Verona Mystice Verona Mystice KAmber KAmber

Users who are viewing this thread

Back