• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Chara begrudgingly got back into the car, they were clearly frustrated about this whole chase, " * Oh how I would love to sink my knife into her neck. " Chara just complained, Frisk and Chara's attention was caught by the familiar shouts of Undyne that were impossible to mistake. They looked out the window of the car to catch site of her in the helicopter. "Well if anyone could catch her it be Undyne" Frisk commented.
" * Unless she knows what shes getting into that brat wont know what hit her, I mean how many times did she kil- er beat you" Chara snickered.
"Don't remind me.."
Frisk was surprised by the amount of security around the car, they kept forgetting just how important most people considered them nowadays.
" * Hmm I never got this kind of treatment underground." Chara rolled their eyes.
"Well their really was not any real danger for you down there.."
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Ignoring the talking humans. Len looked up to the helicopters. "What's the situation!?" He called Undyne. "AARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! I'll get you little punk! Huh!? Oh, is isn't it obvious!? We almost had em!" Undyne continued to garble up some few inaudible words but Len decided to ignore it. The helicopters moved forward, chasing the main suspect causing trouble through the entire town.

Looking up in the front of the formation surrounding the crew's car. The front row was completely annihilated by two bulldozers being drove by no one!? It seems that these bulldozers were already set in the beginning. "Oh my!" Len exclaimed, distressfully. The massive bulldozers cleared the front row by driving them away from left to right. Up ahead was a narrow high way road, so the left and right squad will have to split up for now. The left went to the left side of the road and the right went the right way. Now only the back squadron can provide safety to the Ambassador. That is until one thing stopped them...

The car Frisk is in, is now heading towards a large and busy intersection. One thing was off... All the stop lights green! Indicating "Go!" The driver realized this at the last second. Drifting the screeching car to slow down. Along the way was a save point. Again, automatically saving Frisk's game upon impact before disappearing.

*Auto save!

The car was caught in another civilian car. Everyone was tossed out except for the driver. Len was unconscious like the driver. Now the crew is caged in the intersection. All the cars are blocking all the roads. Humans and Monsters watching Frisk and the others as they pathetically escape their vehicles only to find out it was all in vain. Now they'll have to sit back and watch. The squadron in the back can't make it through the large piled up cars.

If that is terrible enough. Wait till you get to see the next event. Out in the sky. A large box shaped metal object was crashing down the sky at a fast, alarming, and intense way possible. Upon impact on the ground. The mysterious metal object was still intact and filthy dust scattered in the air. everything looked so foggy and dusty. Not to forget to mention there is a large crack on the ground, originating from the mysterious object. This thing was the same thing Yukk saw earlier.

*Wind howls through the dust as it clears up.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

(Sorry if i took long)
Meanwhile Yukk's view seems to be visually breath taking. Now this foreign object is now crashing down to the center of Ebottown at great speed. The object disappeared from sight. Now it has crash landed somewhere in Ebottown. Who knows what secrets this objects hold. One cannot resist to opportunity to see it.
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
His eyes widening in curiosity, Yukk went on to say "Holy heck!" as he left the bag behind as he ran towards where the strange object crash landed, completely forgetting about the still-warm bagels (which would be later claimed by Aaron, who was slithering down the street returning home with a bag full of hair jell when he came across them. Aaron was quite happy to enjoy free bagels along side his favorite brand of hair jell)

Last edited:
Frisk would slowly stumble to their feet, they had a few scraps and bruises but the healing effects of the save point seemed to have absorbed most of the damage.
HP: 17/20
On the other hand Chara had not been so lucky, with the combining factors of having no access to save points and their already fragile body they had sustained much more damage. They didn't get up for a moment but slowly were able to get to their hands and knees, Chara started to cough up blood as their body was now covered with scraps and bruises.
HP: 06/20
"What the hell?"
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Raku Raku

As the dust settles. More of the surroundings began to clear up. The object that crash landed in front of the Ambassador was a refrigerator!? It seems that it was sturdy enough to be intact in one piece. What is inside this thing? After a few seconds of complete silence. The doors of the fridge were launched out! A cloud of cold mist came crawling out along with unknown mechanical noises.

A childish figure walked out of the fridge. It's movements looked so fluid. It's almost like a human child but the thing is... There is no soul anywhere next to it. That is until without warning. A pair of wings emerged from the figures back and two pair of glowing orbs appeared also. The figure took a step forward before flying to the air and flapped it's metallic wings revealing their complete appearance from the dust and those around the battlefield

Chara-7.png
*An android looks down on you.

(Have fun~)
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Raku Raku

(Hold on everyone! This android is the most powerful Sub boss in the entire RP)
The android looked down silently towards their targets. It gave a blank stare as it flaps metallic angel wings in the air. Police and royal guards surrounded the android. One of the police yelled "Freeze" but the android continued to fly in it's spot. The android observed their surroundings only to notice that the police has guns and elemental monsters were accompanying them. The android seemed to be calculating.

*Calculating best coarse of action...

*...!

*Calculation complete.

The police officer gave the android heavy fire and the elemental monsters launched their basic attacks. The bullets landed on the android but none of them managed to make a single dent on the android. The launched elemental projectiles passed by the android as the android simply flew upwards. The projectiles went to their monster counterparts ice magic landed on fire monsters and fire landed on the ice monsters. The monsters and humans were knocked out of sight. Some fire magic came in contact with the one of the trucks containing a truckload of gas tanks, with a big explosion. Black smoke filled the the sky and hot sizzling shrapnels of the gas tanks rained down from above (This is an attack by the way) The android descended down to the ground to go eye level with Frisk. All this mess in one simple move!!!

*FIGHT.EXE >ACT.EXE *ITEM.EXE *MERCY.EXE

*Please select an option

1. Verbal interaction (Talk)

2. Verbal assault (Insult)

3. >Bio scan_ (Check)

The android silently observed frisk from head to toe. One can see a line of coding and numbers running across the eyes of the android. It seems like it's trying to CHECK Frisk. What a strange ability.

*To whom?

1. >Registered target (Frisk)

2. Unknown entity (Chara)

3. Unknown Human (Adrian)

4. Unofficial monster (Grillby)

5. Unspecified monster (Len)

*Scanning target in process...

*You are being scanned!

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

(Fine, i'll let Grillby have his move now. In one catch. All of his status has been cut to half for the ENTIRE CHAPTER. Health, ATK, DEF, Speed, everything. You can still heal but you can't increase your stats back until chapter end.)

Last edited:
Adrian couldn't help but let his jaw drop at the disastrous yet beautiful site that happened next. Elemental monsters threw their attacks at the android and the human police officers shot it. Sure, it wasn't good, but it did look pretty cool. What happened next caught, safe to say, everyone off guard. A fire attack struck a gas tanker, causing it to explode. Smoke and shrapnel went to the sky and RG and the police went to the ground. Adrian took a quick duck behind a car to avoid it. Once it stopped raining metal, he stepped out to see the android drop down in front of Frisk. He readied for combat, but kept it subtle enough for it to not seem aggressive.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

*Bio scan complete.

*Ambassador Frisk

HP: 17/20
ATK: ???
DEF: ???

*The mission target_

The Android stopped scanning but it didn't made a move just yet. It folded it's wings in order to not be grabbed so easily. Len was still unconscious and luckily the rain of hot metal shrapnels didn't rain down directly over the humans.

*CHECK

*Angel-MK 7

DT: 20/20

ATK: 70

DEF: 999 (Indestructible)

*Humanity's greatest weapon

Three silver kitchen knives slipped out of the Android's black sleeve. The knives were held between the fingers of the Android's hand. One can see targeting crosshairs are being projected in the mechanical being's eyes.

*FIGHT.EXE

*Selecting targets_

The android made a beeping noise as it's digital crosshairs locked on to Adrian, Chara, and Frisk. The Android threw the knives consecutively to each Human with a graceful arm movement. The knives were flying fast and straight forward aimed to the chests of each human. Although the knives can still be dodged in a moment second if one reacts quickly.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KAmber KAmber

Adrian's pupils widened as the knife was thrown, aimed directly for his chest. Time almost slowed in his mind as his brain went to work on how he was going to dodge this. Snapping back to reality, he dropped to the ground immediately. As the knife passed, just barely missing the top of his head, he gave the android a stare that could melt it. "Oh you want to play huh?" he said through gritted teeth as he rolled behind a vehicle to plan an attack.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Fine, i'll let Grillby have his move now. In one catch. All of his status has been cut to half for the ENTIRE CHAPTER. Health, ATK, DEF, Speed, everything. You can still heal but you can't increase your stats back until chapter end.)
(huh ok)

Grillby's flames rekindled. He was a bit put out, and didn't look the best. "great."
Grillby cracked two whips, both white.
"guess i missed something."
He caught the knives and slammed them to the ground.
Not in the best shape.
He pulled said whips back and cracked them, now one blue and one orange.
Grillby started to use his blue whip to more or less reel in the SOUL, before realizing they had no SOUL.
"What?"
(*(this is the stats, current. Just here for convenience.)

*General Ragnas

HP: 800/800
ATK: 30
DEF: 70
*(not sure what to put here, just wanted to give you the halved stats.))

Frisk side stepped to the right of the attack, Chara unfortunately still on the ground was barely able to get to their feet before the knife hit them in the shoulder.
HP: 04/20
They felt their soul crack slightly " * Son of a.-"
Chara finally made it to their feet as they pulled the knife out of their shoulder causing them to flinch from the pain.
HP: 03/20
" * Okay its stats are pretty simple..."
Chara proceeded to read out the enemy's stats to their allies
* 70 AT 999 DF
* Humanity's greatest weapon.
* It's metal body renders it immune to physical attack.
" * I better stay back for a bit..." Chara moved to the back of the group.

Frisk side stepped to the right of the attack, Chara unfortunately still on the ground was barely able to get to their feet before the knife hit them in the shoulder.

(DID YOU EVEN READ MY POST)
(huh ok)

Grillby's flames rekindled. He was a bit put out, and didn't look the best. "great."
Grillby cracked two whips, both white.
"guess i missed something."
He caught the knives and slammed them to the ground.

(Okay Im gonna be blunt with you. Nobody likes what your doing. Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre has said you broke so many rules at this point. and they can show you all the rules you broke. So excuse me if I dislike you taking the fun out of a battle. ) KAmber KAmber

(whatever.)
(kick me out if you want.)
(don't care. you guys are criticizing left and right and i'm just playing my character. so if you wanna kick me out, shoot.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back