• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

As the dust settles. More of the surroundings began to clear up. The object that crash landed in front of the Ambassador was a refrigerator!? It seems that it was sturdy enough to be intact in one piece. What is inside this thing? After a few seconds of complete silence. The doors of the fridge were launched out! A cloud of cold mist came crawling out along with unknown mechanical noises.

A childish figure walked out of the fridge. It's movements looked so fluid. It's almost like a human child but the thing is... There is no soul anywhere next to it. That is until without warning. A pair of wings emerged from the figures back and two pair of glowing orbs appeared also. The figure took a step forward before flying to the air and flapped it's metallic wings revealing their complete appearance from the dust and those around the battlefield

*An android looks down on you.

(Have fun~)
KirienIsamu KirienIsamu DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Raku Raku

After bumping into several dumpsters and many pedestrians who were also taken by surprise from the sound of the strange object crash landing, Yukk stopped at a telephone pole to lean against it. Panting in exhaustion, Yukk had a good feeling that he had gotten himself lost, since he was nowhere near the area the object landed. After taking a minute to catch his breath,. Yukk looked up and relised that he was standing right in front of a cafe, where a tall chimera-like monster in a grey suit sat at one of the outside tables reading a newspaper.

"H-hey!" Yukk called to the monster, taking a moment to pant some more before continuing, "Do you know where that thingy in the sky crashed at?"

The chimera lowered his newspaper briefly, showing his black and purple eyes before covering his face up again, sating in a calm and casual tone, "If I cared, I would be out of my seat looking for it, good sir."

"O-oh... well, uh, I was out lookin' for it after it crashed somewhere, but I think I'm lost now."

"Good for you."

(ok bye then)
(if you ever need me i won't be listening)

The Android stared towards it's opponents without moving a single part of it's mechanical body. It seems to be observing rather than attacking for now. Meanwhile Len woke up with his huge head hurt all over. Looking over the Android he was shocked. At first he thought it was Chara but that thought changed when he observed it further. This was not a human. Len can't stand up for some reason. "W-what's going on!?" Len called to the others as he wanted to be oriented with situation he's in.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Chara had been staying in the back due to their injuries. " * Some sort of android. * It is immune to all physical attacks."

Frisk just held their stick in front of them preparing for the next attack. "How can you beat something like this?"
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Raku Raku

Adrian was glad to hear Len's voice again. It always helped to have extra hands in a fight. As Frisk asked how they should defeat the android, Adrian had rolled slightly and felt something in his pocket. It was the taser. It was then that the little imaginary light bulb lit up above his head. "I got an idea. Who still has tasers?" he called out to his teammates.

Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

(I've been waiting to hear that)
Len was still getting into his senses. His vision was still blurred and he is still confused about the situation. He crawled up to Adrian's side as he asked. "I don't know what you're going to do with this but that thing looks like bad news. So here take my taser." He took out one of his tasers and handed it to Adrian as he leaned against the car. He only gave him one taser because who knows when they'll need the other one.

*Len gives you his item...

*Accept it?

*Yes

*No

The android emerged it's wings and performed one mighty flap towards Frisk. The wind was strong to do a little push to anyone and the leftover metal shards on the ground came flying towards Frisk. Unfortunately, Grillby was pushed back real hard and landed on a nearby car. Unable to move.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

> Yes

Frisk looks at the taser for a moment, then they finally understand what the plan is. They turned to the android taking a few steps forward to plan their attack until they were pushed back a bit but the gust of wind as shards of metal hit them creating small tears on the sleeves of their sweater.
HP: 12/20
*ACT*
*Android
*Taze
Once the shards of metal fall back to the ground Frisk began to run towards the android.

Adrian took Len's taser with a nod. "Don't worry, I'll make it count" he said. Now he had three tasers, Len's and the two from earlier. He took one of his out and aimed both at the android and fired. He hoped his plan would work and the android's systems would be overloaded by the energy released by the tasers.

DT: 16/20

*Warning! Energy overload! Systems malfunctioning!

*Rebooting systems...

*System rebooted!

The android did not foresee this upcoming move. It didn't have time to make it's options nor counter it. It's best reaction was to catch Adrian's taser prongs and Frisk's with it's bare hands. Unfortunately... This caused it to shut down for a few seconds before rebooting back up. The android twitched before Frisk before spreading it's wings. The Android flew up in the air for about 10 feet high and ejected three kitchen knives, consecutively towards Adrian.

*Knives falls above you Adrian...

After dealing with Adrian. The Android dropped it's altitude and tried to land over Frisk's head with it's crushing weight above head. Len was unable to move for now. It seems that it worked. This new approach of attack was effective.

*The battle is just getting started.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

Frisk looked up to see the android preparing to land. The obvious course of action would be to get out of the way.but they just stood there.
*ITEM*
*Chocolate bar*
Chara took a bite out of the chocolate bar they snagged earlier
(I don't know how much this heals so its up to you)
Chara looked to see what was going on now that they could at least get to their feet. " * FRISK! What the hell do you think your doing!" Chara called out.
Frisk remembered what they had done near the end of their first battle since this began, and their conversation with Toriel afterwords. They wondered if they could pull it off again on a slightly larger scale, It was worth a shot. Frisk rose their arm above their head and focused on the object in mind. If they can pull this off it may at least take the android by surprise, if not then their would be a reset coming in soon. Frisk focused as a round shield about 24 inches in diameter formed over their arm.

The plan seemed to work as the taser prongs stunned the android for a second. It wasn't long before it rebooted and attacked. Adrian saw the knives that the thing shot at him and knew this would be a difficult dodge. Quickly kicking off the car, he managed to escape the worst of the attack and was only cut on his leg.

HP : 28/30

Now that the android focused on Frisk, he now had a chance to use the last taser. He was surprised to see that Frisk created a shield over herself, but he couldn't stand in awe. He aimed and fired his third and final taser at the android.

(I'd say about 15 KirienIsamu KirienIsamu )

DT: 14/20

*Warning! Warning! Warning!

The android's thought recalculated when it saw Frisk emerged a shield before them. Sadly, it was already to late for them. Before landing on Frisk Adrian's shot landed on the first. Like it's reaction protocol it caught the prongs with their metallic hands and electricity loaded the machine. The android's intentional drop began to soften as it flapped it's wings sporadically upwards. The foot touched Frisk's shield before flying from Frisk.

*Rebooting systems.

The android flew towards Frisk and stood weakly as it tried to balance itself. Their head seems to be flailing around and their arms twitched in motion. It seems like it's parylyzed. This may now be a chance. Len still has one more taser gun left. One can borrow it if one doesn't have any tasers left.

Raku Raku

" * You just need one clean hit. Distract it." Chara called out.
Frisk held their shield in front with their stick in their left hand as the android began to fly towards them.
(Frisk and Chara are left handed in game, little fact people don't notice)
*FIGHT*
ezgif.com-crop.gif
Of course Frisk knew that nothing would happen but the goal was not to deal damage.

As the taser was once again caught by the android, it had similar results to what happened earlier. While it was stunned and rebooting it's systems, they had a chance to strike. Adrian rushed forward and jumped up on the car. He took out the baton and jumped forward off the car, moving to slam the baton into the androids head.

DT: 14/20

The android was unaffected by the two's physical attacks. Yet it decided to move away. It took a few steps back before opening it's wings once more.

"I... Will... Return... Ambassador..."

These were the Android's first and final words before flying through the black tainted sky, disappearing in the dusty clouds. It sounded like someone was using a mic on the Android for it sounded so human. Len stood up after a few seconds, limping as he walked to everyone. "I-is everyone alright?" He said weakly to the two.

Raku Raku KirienIsamu KirienIsamu DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

It wasn't to much surprise that the attacks didn't do much. What surprised him was that the android had backed off and left after saying it will return. Adrian was ready to celebrate, until he heard Len speak. Adrian whipped around to face him. "The question is are you alright? You look like hell" he asked.

Frisk brushed themselves off as they watched the android fly away. " . . . . Now how do we get out of here" Frisk wondered as they looked around the surrounding area.
-------------------------------------------
Flowey had been left in his flower pot waiting for the others to get back. "This is so unfair" Flowey complained as they rocked their pot back and forth in attempt to get attention, he wouldn't be able to get very far, Frisk packed the dirt inside quite tightly.

Len brushed himself up despite the haggard look on his appearance. "What are you talking about? I'm fine." Len lied to Adrian. Up in the sky. A helicopter descended down in front of Frisk. It was the same helicopter Undyne was on. the wind blew the dust from the ground "Well!? Get in punks! We have a brat to catch!" Undyne yelled to the group. Len started to make his way to the helicopter withoput waiting on anyone. He was limping as he walked, obviously he was not in a good shape.

Adrian could tell Len was lying. He was not ok. Len was limping and was speaking rather weakly. As Frisk asked how they were getting out of there a helicopter showed up. On it was some sort of fish monster telling them to get on. As Len limped his way towards it Adrian got in front of him, knelt down, and put his hands on Len's shoulders. "Len, excuse my language but you look like hammered shit. Are you sure you are alright?" he told him.

" Well that was almost perfect timing" Frisk remarked as they boarded the plane.
" * How far has the little brat gotten so far." Chara asked coldly as they followed behind, seems the kid really got to them.

Giving Adrian a slight nod. Len looked back up to Adrian. "I appreciate your concern Adrian but this is nothing to be worried about." He walked around Len as he reached for the helicopter. "The brat? Yeah. They pretty far by now but we can catch up to them. If we hurry." Undyne replied to Chara with a blunt tone.

Adrian was expecting that answer. He had to say, Len was a tough one. He stayed looking forward after Len walked around him. After a few seconds he got up and clapped his hands together. "Alright, let's do this" he said as he twisted around and hopped on the helo. He gripped onto on of the handles above the door and leaned slightly over the edge, looking down at the ground as he prepared for the dust off.

(Sorry for the delay. I was writing a wall of text backstory.)

The helicopter began to rev up it's powerful engines as it took off. The Helicopter flew to where Yukk was located. The heli passed by Yukk and into the main highway. The other heli was a bit in a distance of the heli's view. "I see the target, over." A radio on the cockpit spoke. The assistant co pilot replied to this message before speeding towards the other heli. Undyne can see the zooming target cutting through the cars and traffic like some walk in the park. "Ugh! I really hate this day!!!" Undyne yelled while clenching her left fist in anger. While waiting to speed up to the target. Undyne wanted to have a little chit chat. "Hey punk. I haven't seen you in a while." Undyne looked down to Frisk. Len sat by resting his head on a nearby wall of the vehicle. Undyne looked to Adrian with a confused look. "And who is he?" Undyne asked Frisk.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku

Users who are viewing this thread

Back