• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

Adrian could see that he got to the monster. Fear was a tactic he often used against his enemies. He let out a chuckle after nodding to Frisk. "Well then, you best...run!" Adrian said to the monster, getting more intense as his voice became much deeper and gravelly. As his face was decorated with a terrifying grimace, he twirled the sword a little. He seemed to be enjoying himself.

DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712
Yukk shrieked as he threw the gun in the air, as he turned and began to run as fast as he could towards the alleyway to make his getaway. However, due to his size, Yukk was only running at about the same speed as an electric grocery cart as the gun clanked against the ground behind him.
"Git back here! You coward!" Slick snarled as he watched Yukk flee, turing back to Frisk as he then said, juggling his knife from hand to hand, "Fine! i'll do it myself!"

With that, Slick put his hands on the ground as he went to perform a handstand, hipping his tail around as it sparked with white-hot electricity. Then, with a snicker, the eel monster whipped his tail towards Frisk, sending a wave of electrical energy towards them.

Having fallen asleep (a rarity for the skeleton), Papyrus spotted his brother in of all things a baby stroller. He walked up to him, frustrated. "Sans! I fell asleep, and you didn't have the decency to wake me up? I never sleep! And what in the underground are you riding in!? And, what's going on?" He scratched his head confused.

Sans was travelling down the road until he came to a complete stop when he his brother papyrus walking towards his direction. He looked upset too. He popped a bone off the ground to use it as a stopper. "Well, I'm sorry bro. I didn't realize you were sleeping. You know what they say. You snooze you lose." Sans replied to Papyrus with a wink. He kept his hands in his hoodie's pocket and answered his brother further. "Oh this? This is just a baby stroller i found in the dump. It looked kinda fun to ride. So i took for a spin and strolled around with it. I was just happy as a baby." Sans chuckled and shrugged to his brother. Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

"I dunno." Sans shrugged along with his reply. "Don't worry bro. There probably somewhere. I'm sure they're fine." Sans said to his brother. "You're worrying too much. They can handle themselves. I mean they got out from the underground safe." Sans continued to sit back calmly. Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

"Still, I refuse to be left out of the action! If they're in trouble, what future Royal Guardsman would I be if I didn't help?" He ran, trying to find Frisk. On the way, he stopped to notice Yukk in an alleyway and approached him, curious. "Excuse me, friend, but do you know where Frisk is?"

"Still, I refuse to be left out of the action! If they're in trouble, what future Royal Guardsman would I be if I didn't help?" He ran, trying to find Frisk. On the way, he stopped to notice Yukk in an alleyway and approached him, curious. "Excuse me, friend, but do you know where Frisk is?"
Yukk jumped as the skeleton spoke to him, going into a stereotypical karate stance as he shrieked. But upon seeing that it was just another monster, grant it a rather friendly-looking monster, Yukk calmed down as he then said, looking over his shoulder as he held his hands behind him back, his forehead sweating greatly as he said, "F-Frisk? N-nope! Don't know who yo' talkin' about! I'm just uh... m-mindin' my own business."

Though Yukk was trying to hide it, he was just about ready to faint from stress and fear; with a human with a freaking sword chaising after him, and now a skeleton who also knows Frisk, Yukk found himself in he worst place possible.

Hmm, perhaps he is threatened by my appearance, maybe it would help to calm him down, the skeleton thought. He took a step back to give Yukk space and then spoke. "Where are my manners? My name is Papyrus, and Frisk is my good friend. They wear a purple striped shirt and are a friend to all monsters. Now, what would be your name, dear human? And, why do you seem so stressed?"

Hmm, perhaps he is threatened by my appearance, maybe it would help to calm him down, the skeleton thought. He took a step back to give Yukk space and then spoke. "Where are my manners? My name is Papyrus, and Frisk is my good friend. They wear a purple striped shirt and are a friend to all monsters. Now, what would be your name, dear monster? And, why do you seem so stressed?"
Purple stripped shirt. Hearing those words only made Yukk sweat even more. But, fearing that he would only get himself into more trouble if he panicked, Yukk took a deep breath as he looked at the skeleton with a calmer smile, before saying, "M-my name be Yukk. Well, dat wasn't always my name, but I still like it! I uh... I don't think i rememba seein' anyone who looked like da kid yo' described, though they do sound like a pretty nice fellow!"

Yukk twirled his foot against the ground as he then added, almost sounding as if he was hesitant to go any further, "I'd found myself in some trouble a moment ago... between some thug wit' with a wild lookin' sword. Dude really scared the crap outta me."

Last edited:
"Oh dear...well, fear not, Yukk! As your new friend, I, the Great Papyrus, will protect you whilst I search for Frisk! Come! There is no safer monster than me! NYEH HEH HEH!" He proudly marched forward....the wrong way, into a wall.

"Oh dear...well, fear not, Yukk! As your new friend, I, the Great Papyrus, will protect you whilst I search for Frisk! Come! There is no safer monster than me! NYEH HEH HEH!" He proudly marched forward....the wrong way, into a wall.
"I uh... think yo're goin' tha wrong way." Yukk said, raising an eyebrow with bewilderment before making a nervous smile as he then said as he went to put a hand on Papyrus's shoulder, "Y-you know what would be better, though? How 'bout we get outta here before dat sword-weldin' psycho comes chaisin' afta us!"

Last edited:
"S-sure mom." Chara answered, " . . . . Should we tell dad..?" Chara asked.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

*MISS*
Frisk side stepped out of the way while twirling their hair in their fingers, "Is that really it, I'm a bit disappointed."
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu
Slick snarled as he charged towards Frisk, knife in hand as it sparked with electricity. He then went to try and deliver two quick swipes and then a sharp jab to Frisk's stomach.

Toriel headed down the kitchen to prepare Chara a pie. Upon hearing Chara mention the king Toriel stayed silent. Her fiacial reaction cannot be seen since she's in the kitchen. But genuinely, one would already know how she will react. "Maybe... But your father has been very busy lately dealing with things." Toriel said across the room. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Frisk just sighed at the predictable movements, after some of the fights they seen before this was rather sad.
*MISS*
*MISS*
*MISS*
Most of the strikes were easy to predict and we're easily avoidable due to side steps.
(Wouldn't it be funny if pappy called frisk right now, they would just casual talk while avoiding attacks)
DestinyGuy3712 DestinyGuy3712 Raku Raku Verona Mystice Verona Mystice

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu Raku Raku
Slick's electrically charged slashes continued to miss as the eel monsters grew more and more furious. But as he slashed away, he heard the sounds of footprints approaching as he turned his head to dodge the incoming attack. But it was too late.

A hiss of pain escaped Slick's mouth as Adrien's blade left a gash across his chest, cutting through his suit and staining it red. Dropping his knife as he back away from the two, with eyes full of hate, Slick now released the severity of the situation as he turned and slithered towards the nearest sewer cap, lifting the cap as he desperately slithered into the sewers, leaving behind a trail of blood drips.

Adrian smiled at the site of blood on his sword as the snake hiss in pain. This meant he hit his mark. As the monster slithered towards the manhole Adrian chuckled. "Today is starting off rather well" he said to Frisk as he sheathed his blade.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"Oh thank goodness! Frisk, it is I, the Great Papyrus! Something dangerous is going on around here, I can feel it in my bones...where are you? I'm a bit worried."

"Phew! Thank goodness! I'll be right over there. I'm getting in on this adventure!" A split second after hanging up, Papyrus showed up right in front of the station.

"Phew! Thank goodness! I'll be right over there. I'm getting in on this adventure!" A split second after hanging up, Papyrus showed up right in front of the station.
Yukk knew that it would be better if he didn't follow Papyrus, know that he would only find trouble from those two humans. As he watched the skeleton dash away, though, Yukk would continue to walk the direction he was initially headed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back