• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Undertale: A New Threat Rises

"Okay" the children called back. Chara wasted no time downing another two slices. "You really like mom's cooking huh" Frisk snickered at the sight. Chara gave a small growl in response.
It was finally getting late while both pies were almost completely gone. Frisk had cut a slice to leave Flowey, who would most likely act like he hated it but would eat it when no one was watching.
While Chara finished their 6th 'and hopefully last' slice of pie, Frisk set the extra slice by Flowey's pot and changed into their pjs 'aka a random tshirt.' Frisk just stood by the door " Jeez have you just been starving yourself these past few days. *sigh* you already know where the room is" Frisk explained point in the general direction.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Meanwhile back at the mansion Chloe has arrived in it's main lobby. Her parasol was open despite being inside the building and the fact that it's not even raining outside. She didn't ask for assistance and headed to the elevator head on. Chloe had an annoyed facial expression. Her closed eyes forcefully shut and her smile was twitching as she rode the elevator. Chloe had finally reached the top floor. She walked down the hallway rearranging her face to a more friendly and calm one. She opened the door only to that this time, she was the late one. Chloe went to her usual spot with the parasol still open. The others looked at her with confused looks. They noticed that Chloe is now acting differently. ??? decided to ignore that and went on to the reports. ??? just noticed that Chloe was late. "Wow you're late also! What happened!?" ??? asked curiously. Chloe kept silent and stayed in her sassy pose. Her face may seem to appear friendly but her eyes tells a different story.

"Alright, now that everyone is here. Let's get on with the reports shall we?" ??? said to their fellow "bosses". ??? did not bother to ask who should go first. He just waited for them to speak for themselves. ??? placed his hand on the table and rested his head in it. It took a few awkward silent seconds before someone has to report.

???
took a deep sigh followed by a step forward. "Guess i'll go first then... Alright. Today i have framed two crime scenes today. One was a monster clothing shop and the other was a human jewelry shop. I manage to crack both main viewing glass panes without getting caught. I also left some extra magnetic balls everywhere else so that my alibi's will be a little hard to detect. I also managed to steal some of the jewels in the store in case if you wanted some extra funds. It wasn't easy but i did it." ??? pulled out a handful of jewels and laid it in ???'s desk. ??? smiled as he laid the loot. "Thank you ???. I will put these to good use." ??? said.

??? moved forward for she is about to unleash her report. "So far i have been gathering data all over both the internet and the undernet. My plan is to gather all important information via Ebottown's network both top secret and local private information. Hacking through both networks was quite the "walk in the park" easy. Their security was quite weak, if you can even call that security that is. But so far i have gained 75% of Ebottown's local information. Nothing of the ordinary but what do caught my attention is that undernet's local information was quite... Interesting. I found information about the new TV's hit star Mettaton. Their creator to be specific. She is known to be called in the name of Dr. Alphys. Strange name but monsters are strange after all. She might be useful." ??? reported to ???. ??? was already interested in this Alphys creature. For using the latest surface world star hit craze's creator might come really handy.

??? stepped forward to ??? "So far i have gathered various pack of mysterious red vials that i stole from labs and one pack even came from a school lab for some reason. Thanks to Chloe's minions. Jack took the the last remaining vial and rescued Chloe out. Jack gave the rest to me. Thanks Jack." ??? said to them. "It seems like these things are labelled DT or determination to be exact. It doesn't look safe to drink it's not very radioactive. In fact i don't even think it's safe to drink. It's effects are so far unknown. I may have to study this mystery substance further." ??? reported. ??? was interested on what this "Determination" can do.

??? moved in as soon as ??? was done. "Well i have managed to blow up the court! Those bombs you gave me were put in to good use thanks to me! Boy! You should have seen the look of the peoples faces Haha! Priceless! There was even this cyclop shorty who can't run for his dear life! So his large girlfriend has to carry him all the way! Hahaha! ??? could not stop laughing for what she had seen. "HAHAhaha... heh, Oh baby... I should have kept in on tape." ??? really enjoyed what cruelty she had done. "Looks like they won't be using the court soon. I was actually kinda disappointed when there were no casualties." ??? reported. ??? was glad that the court blew up thanks to her. Now the officials don't have to prove anything guilty for now. He's pretty much sure that it's going down on the news or newspaper.

Jack did not bother to report for it was already reported by ???. Chloe stepped forward and kept silent. "What about you Chloe?" ??? asked her. "...I... Have failed..." The other's gasped except for Jack and ???. They began to ask question like why and what happened. Of course there is only one answer. "The Ambassador stopped my task. That's why i failed" ??? wasn't very surprised. This was obviously Frisk's work. "You see. They beate me at my own game... They were quite good at it too. It's only fair to give them a winning streak. Truly, they were hard to beat all i could say." She said confidently. Jack followed up on Chloe "She's right. The Ambassador is no laughing matter. That is a reason why they managed to get around the underground with ease. Wheter you'er good at flirting or baseball. " Jack added. ??? cannot believe what he is hearing. These amateurs have changed after a wild encounter with the Ambassador. There is seriously something off with this. He needs to find out why and why they are like this. "Looks like i'll have to take action. ??? can i make a special request?" ??? was caught off guard by his request. "Sure thing fire away." ??? was willing to listen.

*Chapter 2: All is fair in love and war-cleared!

Light poured into the window as Chara slowly opened their eyes. They attempted to sit up but their was a weight on right side keeping them from moving, Chara shifted their head, "Huh!? FRISK! I THOUGHT WE AGREED THAT WAS YOUR SIDE AND THIS WAS MINE." Frisk stopped clinging to the ferious Chara and sat up, "But your soft" they wined, "I am not a stuffed animal" Chara argued, "Ugh just get up, don't you have a meeting or something." "Oh right!" Frisk jumped out of bed and rushed around the house getting their things in order while Chara just sat in the living room. "This is our ambassador ladies and gentlemen." Chara joked.

Chapter 3: Memories

Time: 7:00 AM

Toriel was already down, in the kitchen to be exact preparing home cooked bacon and eggs. Toriel gave out a slight chuckle as she walked to the table with two plates full of bacon and eggs. She watched Frisk gather their items with haste. "Good morning my child. Don't forget to eat breakfast before you go!" Toriel said to Frisk. Toriel went back to kitchen getting another plate in hand filled with the same food content. Toriel sat down and started to eat. "How about you there... My child. Let's go eat breakfast." Toriel called to the other child. She wasn't sure how to address them so she just called the that.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

"Yes mom!" Frisk awnserd before quickly scarfing down their breakfast. "Yes mo- ma'am.." Chara sat down at the table, "I recommend slowing down before you choke," Chara glared at Frisk. " Sorry gotta go," as soon as Frisk finished they rushed out the door.
"Jeez.." Chara took a few bites of their breakfast.

Toriel waved good bye to Frisk and decided to put her attention back to her break fast. "Your not going with them?" Toriel asked as she saw the child eating breakfast. Toriel was wondering for awhile. "By the way. I haven't knew your name yet. May i know your name?"

Toriel asked the child with such a clueless face.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

By 7:00 Adrian was up and ready. He had eaten breakfast around 6:30. After taking a quick shower he returned to his room to dress. He put on a pair of black joggers and a grey t-shirt. His sword lay in sheath on Adrian's bed. Many would call his weapon unorthodox, but he saw it as being just fine. He was simply using something different.

"Hmm oh its Char- " They quickly stopped themselves. " I mean...I-i.."

Chara started to sweat and while trying to find an awnser actidently knock their plate off the table. " . . . Oh.. sorry.."

Frisk ran down the streets, they could still partially remember the directions to there location. They stopped near the entrance to catch their breath.

As Toriel was curious to find out what the child's name was until they knocked their plate off the table. Luckily the plate did not break but the remaining food fell over the floor. Toriel gasped as the plate fell off. "Oh my! That's alright i'll just get you a fresh plate and some breakfast if you still want some." Toriel stood up and headed towards the kitchen to bring Frisk's friend another fresh batch of bacon and eggs. She planned to clean the mess later.

(Frisk will have to wait. Someone there is going to pick them up.) KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Grillby got ready for his day. News! Oh hey! Frisk got rid of another human terrorist. Huh. Ammie got in, and he figured what the heck? he needed a day off.
He trotted around town, hoping to find something interesting.
RPTigy53 RPTigy53 (around your neighborhood)

" N-no that's alright." Chara stood up from the table, "Miss Toriel can I ask you something? . . . What should you do if your afraid to tell someone something because you think it might hurt them.."

Toriel stopped as the child requested not to bring them anymore food. Instead she picked up a few cleaning equipment and headed back to the table. She listened closely to the child while cleaning the mess the accidentally made. "I'm not quite sure how to answer that. But i think you should tell the truth and not the lie. It's better to throw the painful truth rather than tell the comforting lie." She said to the child.

As Grillby walks down the road. They could see a very familiar figure riding on a baby stroller. The stroller was moving on it's own, travelling down the road with a slow pace towards grillby's direction. As the figure came closer more details of them started to clear up. They were wearing a blue hoodie and black shorts. This figure is none other than you guessed it. Sans the skeleton... KAmber KAmber

"... sans..."
"seriously?"
"Why the heck are you not walking like a typical person?"

If grillby had a face, it would be a purely confused one.

"What I dont understand though, be why tha boss sent us out on dis lousy mission when he could have sent his freakin' main thug Sludge ta do dis." A green eel monster wearing a brown suit and fedora hissed, holding a briefcase on his hand as he and his partner talked in an alleyway, "I mean, if dis frisk kid be so freakin' strong n' all o' dat, then Sludge could have gone n' got da damn kid while me n' yo' could be hangin' out back at da place, playin' poka n' drinking!"

"Maybe bcuz' we're expendable?" Said the larger, humanoid angler fish monster with gray scales, large arms, a huge mouth and a tiny angler on his temple. However, the eel growled as he gave his partner a sharp backhand across his cheek as he snarled, "No, ya moron! I'm not like dem otha weak chumps da boss grabbed from da streets, Yukk! If that damn Sludge wasn't in da picture, I would be da bossz main thug!"

"OW OW!! Okay okay I git I! Just don't slap me 'round! like dat, Slick!" Yukk groaned as he rubbed his now-red cheek with both of his hands, looking over at Slick as he then asked, "W-what was tha name o' tha kid anyways?"

"Frisk, from what tha letta said." Slick said as he peaked out of the alleyway to make sure that no one was watching them, "Lets just find dis stupid kid n' git tha hell back before folks start gettin' suspicious o' us."

With that, the two monsters, stepped out of the alleyway and began to walk (and slither in Slick's case) down the sidewalk as they continued their mission, both unsure where it would take them...

Attachments

• IMG_5468.JPG
    IMG_5468.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_5469.JPG
    IMG_5469.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Toriel was done cleaning up the mess and sweeped them all in a dust pan. Toriel looked up to the child as they address her... Mother. Toriel dropped the dust pan to the floor looked up to the child. "Chara, My child?" Toriel was surprised that she was looking at Chara themselves. Yeah at the first few words of Chara she didn't take it quite seriously until the later part. She held Chara's face trying to make sure she isn't dreaming. "Oh my... It really is you." Toriel was rather left speechless at the moment. Toriel was heavily breathing as she tried to project a calm face. After a few moments of breathing silence. Toriel passed out to the ground it was too much for her to handle for such a morning.

KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

Meanwhile Sans gave him the usual smile he projects everyday. "Heya Grillbz." He greeted to Grillby. "Well, i am. Can't you see i'm just strolling around town normally." Sans said with a chuckle. He seriously just picked up a baby stroller down the trash and rode it across Ebottown early in the morning. "Why aren't at work Grillbz?" Sans questioned him. KAmber KAmber

"ugh... seriously sans?"
"Well, to answer your question, the city's had some crime sprees here and there and so as a gen-"
Grillby slowly chose his words in the first part of the sentence.
"a person who is mysteriously influential and a boss monster, i've decided to patrol around town for a time. Amashoa is a great employee and is running the place by herself for now."
He straightened his vest.
"How's your brother?'

Chara panicked for a brief moment, "W-was that to soon, d-did I mess up. No no get a hold of yourself chara, what did you expect her reaction to seeing her dead kid to be." Chara shook their head, they took a damp rag and placed it over Toriel's forehead, they searched threw the kitchen until they found the tea packets and started to brew some tea.

The tea took around 5 to 10 minutes to finish brewing. Chara was starting to get worried if Toriel was ever going to wake up. They thought about what they would have to say when she woke up and how to explain this to everyone else, especially Flowey and Asgore. Chara shuttered at the thought, no one besides them and Frisk even knew who Flowey really was yet. Speaking of which did Frisk leave him here by mistake? Chara thought. Flowey would most likely yell at Frisk about it later tho.

Last edited:
After a few moments. Toriel's left foot started to twitch followed by her right fingers. Toriel was mumbling to herself which was hardly understandable. It seems like she's now fine and gained consciousness. Toriel might be sleeping tight now as her body has been moving simultaneously. KirienIsamu KirienIsamu

(...)
Sans just sat in his stroller per pairing for an answer. "My brother is somewhere on his own. I'm sure he's fine." It was a rather simple answer that Sans gave. "Hey Grillbz mind giving me a boost? My stroller kinda stopped." Sans requested as he sat back.
KAmber KAmber

"..."
"okay."
"fine."

He pushed the stroller and went on his way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back