• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Undercover Cop X Cop

BloodThunder27

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I know it sounds a little far-fetched and probably makes zero sense, but that's what I got:

An Undercover Cop who went in too deep with the Cartel and she ended up ghosting the undercover operation, i.e stopped checking in with her handler, her undercover apartment is empty and untouched, etcetera. Department Superiors never really found out why, though informants have claimed to have seen her frequently with the Cartel Higher-Ups and when she was last seen, she was quite visibly pregnant along with a couple of other women (Police/Cartel Connection Determinant...So how many pregnant women is too many?). If an estimate had to be given, the Undercover Officer in question is close to her due date. Can the Department bring down the cartel and get their officer back before the babies are due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back