• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom UNDER THE WOOL: A Welcome Home RP search

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I’m Glitch and I’m currently craving a Welcome Home RP. There will be some angst, dark themes, ect. that come with Welcome Home, so be prepared for that.
I am also wanting to use ocs for a bit of Oc x Canon or oc x oc mixed into the whole thing (yes I do double ups) so if you’re not into that then this probably isn’t the rp for you
Characters I can play: Any/All
Who I’d like you to play: Wally Darling
---------------
Plot Idea: Welcome Home was originally a children’s show, and with development inside the channels and in the inside world to make it seem live, the characters became real in their own little world, all while continuing to have their “puppet” versions play along the show. Just as it was supposed to be made and done.
A lovely colorful neighborhood, full of wonderful and colorful puppet neighbors… Everything just seems so… Perfect.
Wally Darling was the first to welcome you to the neighborhood, of course, because that’s what good neighbors do.
You don’t quite remember how you got here, but does that matter? Everything is so wonderful here, friendly neighbors, a beautiful neighborhood…why would you ever want to leave? You just got here, after all.
And what happens when you begin to digging into secrets that you aren’t supposed to be?
What lies under the surface of this neighborhood? What happens when things aren’t as perfect as they seem?
Note!: I have quite a few ocs that will fill out as background characters to sort of fill the neighborhood as they are integral (some anyway) to the plot/story ideas I have laid down.

You'll be able to ask around for information, though remember, curiosity killed the cat. No one likes a nosey neighbor...

OC List!:
• Rosie Rains (Main OC): (Meet Rosie Rains, The newest member of the neighborhood! Clumsy yet curious, she’s a blast to be around! In her little pouch, she has many treasures and shiny objects from her explorations, and she’d be more than happy to share with you!)
((Rosie moved away from her family in a search to explore the world, finding the lovely neighborhood known as Home. She hadn’t planned on staying, but there was something about it that drew her in, and now she’s a resident! Her house lies a bit on the outskirts of Home, having to walk through the forest a bit to get there, but she doesn't mind.
She currently works with Howdy in the bodega as an assistant, helping customers when Howdy is busy or helping restock shelves. Rosie likes it as it gives her something to do and she feels helpful. When she isn’t working, she can be found exploring the neighborhood, usually in the woods that surround it. She carries around a pouch that she collects her finds in, usually showing them off to fellow neighbors.
Though, more often than not, she will get into some sort of trouble, usually tearing her clothes or resulting in a scrape or two. But luckily for her, Barbra and Poppy are right there to help patch her up or stitch up her clothes.
While friends with everyone in the neighborhood, her best friend is Wally Darling. Besides Wally, she can be most seen hanging out with Eddie and Sally (Sally for their shared love of all things shiny and Eddie for their shared clumsy nature.))
General Information:
Name: Rosie Rains
Nickname: Rose
Sex: F
Sexuality: Pansexual
Birthday: September 26
Star Sign: Libra
Species: Humanoid/Puppet
Appearance:
Height: 2’8
Skin/Felt Color: Peach
Hair Color: Black
Hair Style: Ponytail
Eye Color: Black
Clothes: Pink sweater with purple cuffs/collar, red heart on the center, and stripes on the sleeves (Red, Blue, Purple), blue pants, black boots
Accessories: Red hair tie, light brown pouch bag
Features/Extras: Clothes have patches on them as if sewn on from different fabrics, bandage on left cheek
Relationships:
Best Friend: Wally Darling
Love Interest?: Wally Darling
Enemies?: N/A
Neutral: Home (Gets an uneasy feeling around him)
----------
(Other Ocs will have more information as introduced)
Betty Butterfly (Cousin to Howdy, Sister to Maxwell)
Maxwell Moth (Cousin to Howdy, Brother to Betty)
Rodney Robot (Neighborhood Technological Wiz, Uncle to Timmy, Mute)
Timmy Vision (Nephew to Rodney)
Barbra “Barb” Bunny (Neighborhood Nurse, Barnaby’s Ex)
BunBun (Howdys supplier of fresh produce, married to Carl)
Carl (Local dumpster diver, banned from Howdys store, married to BunBun)
Lilly Lolly (Runs the neighborhoods candy shop, dating Chillie)
Chillie Freeze (runs the neighborhood ice cream parlor, dating Lilly)
Millie Mayor (the “mayor” of the neighborhood, mute)
Vince Vio (local violinist, roommates with Robbie)
Robbie Rock (local rockstar, roommates with Vince)
If you’re interested, feel free to PM me! All I ask is that you are at least semi lit
------------
Extra:
OCs!
Untitled73 (1).png

Barbara:
Screenshot_20230428-165201.png
Rodney:
Screenshot_20230428-165206.png
Timmy:
Screenshot_20230428-165215.png
Millie:
Screenshot_20230428-165219.png