• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Uncorrupted: Fog of the Night (Reboot)

archur

watch for the flash
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
uncorrupted.jpg
Introduction

In the heartland of the U.S.A, a strange force has overtaken the rolling fields and waves of grain. It was quiet and destructive all at once, an unrelenting march of black fog that slowly spread out and enshrouded the land and sky. From the silent destruction, a name was given to the black mist: "Nightfog". It's afflictions are hard to detect at first, until it is too late. A cough, a headache, then trouble breathing, before the victim begins to exhale the substance. Not long after, they crumple and fade away into the very thing that brought about their end.

However, not all is lost. Though the source of the nightfog is unknown, a similar event took place long ago in Europe during the 1350's, where a mystical entity spawned a plague borne by rats. Strange entities from times past, present, and future were sent down, struck into the world by a lightning bolt to stop this menace.
The present plays just as it has in the past. New heroes emerge from the clouds to unravel the mystery shrouded in the mists of death, and defeat whatever might be on the other side of the black haze.

Premise

Hello, this is Uncorrupted: Fog of the Night, a reboot of the roleplay by the same name that took place only a few weeks ago. Here, you will be taking the role of heroes beamed down from the heavens to figure out the mystery of Nightfog, and put an end to it. Most of this will take place in the American mid-west, and depending on the actions of the players, might span the rest of the U.S.A. Most of this however, will be done through semi-scripted events, big events that carry over to everyone, and little things each individual player can choose to work on or investigate. The works, basically. Just don't expect too much in the vein of maps.

TLDR

You're a group of people from everywhere/when that pops into being to stop this mysterious mist that turns people into more of that same mysterious mist. Mystery! Adventure! Combat? NPC's! Player interaction! Breaches in reality! Try and keep to 2-3 paragraphs per post, please. Otherwise I'll... Eat your breadsticks. All of 'em. Your breadsticks are mine if you don't.

You can use the same ones if you wish. I will have to have you update them to the new CS sheet, when I do make that however.

yeah im just gonna use my old char, spent like 2 hours on that skdjksdjksx

I'm gonna carry over my charrie from humanization with some mild modifications maybe.

Character Sheet Thread
zzzzZZZZOIIING

zzzzZZZZOIIING

nice :D probably going to replace hunter with a different person though

Hey guys I kinda need help on deciding one of the three character concepts, will be my second character. All right, I'm torn between a high priestess, a guy in a mechsuit, or a dieselpunk type of specialized soldier.

that also works, If I don't know what to go for then I just decide randomly.

I was thinking on a jojo character, but i'd like to try something else y'know

ok, so I have like 3 ideas, but I'm not sure which one to pick. If I don't get any responses I'll just pick randomly
A Skeleton Musketeer that uses a bit of magic.
A Helghast Elite Soldier
Or a Knight sorcerer that uses a special kind of magic which involves cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back