• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unconventional Cargo (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Murdergurl Murdergurl great post! Btw, is Kaj'a signed on as staff, or did she sign the Contract?
i was kinda having it so that she had already been signed on prior to the intro. If that's okay with you.
Essentially contracted for (X amount of time) and having already been part of the crew. She's could have already signed on in similar fashion a while ago. Or if this contract is something that is JUST NOW being passed around by Captain because of the "Mystery Cargo", then I guess she joined up prior to that and is not in on the lucrative contract. Still, she would be obligated by the rules just as much as all the other organics on board.

That sound alright?

i was kinda having it so that she had already been signed on prior to the intro. If that's okay with you.
Essentially contracted for (X amount of time) and having already been part of the crew. She's could have already signed on in similar fashion a while ago. Or if this contract is something that is JUST NOW being passed around by Captain because of the "Mystery Cargo", then I guess she joined up prior to that and is not in on the lucrative contract. Still, she would be obligated by the rules just as much as all the other organics on board.

That sound alright?
All good! Alternatively, she could have signed on with a much safer contract and switched to the Contract because of how much it was paying.

natural life span? Maybe into their 60's or 70's. Realistic expectancy? Mid to late 20's. lmao. Kaj'a isn't old. but her luck has seen her into an age not met by the average Goblyn.
Being born and bred around industrial equipment gives way to a lot of death and dismemberment for their species. It's a good thing they breed like rats.

natural life span? Maybe into their 60's or 70's. Realistic expectancy? Mid to late 20's. lmao. Kaj'a isn't old. but her luck has seen her into an age not met by the average Goblyn.
Being born and bred around industrial equipment gives way to a lot of death and dismemberment for their species. It's a good thing they breed like rats.
Goblin Moment

I’ve been quite busy recently srry, can hopefully get back to normal posting soon enough

I'm alright. but tbh I've kinda lost my muse to keep going with this particular RP. Kinda stalled out for a little too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back