• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Unconventional Cargo (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Hazmat44

Ignore the radiation. I do that all the time.
Hi there! Welcome to Unconventional Cargo. Hope you like it here!

oh... i totally missed this thread earlier. perhaps i should keep my small talk here instead. lol

I'll work on my intro post in the next upcoming hours. Just waiting for the family to get to bed and gimme some alone time to write.

I'm sorry I am having a lot of writers block trying to put the character togeather, so I think i'll drop.
Don't want to ask anybody to wait on me just because I can't think of a few words.

I'm sorry I am having a lot of writers block trying to put the character togeather, so I think i'll drop.
Don't want to ask anybody to wait on me just because I can't think of a few words.
I'm happy to wait if you need some time - required post was a whole week, after all. There's no rush if you still want to participate!
:)

kinda sorta waiting for the plot to move along before I post again. I mean, i can make a filler post.... but it would just be something along the lines of Kaj'a finishing her work and realizing it's almost time to go... getting back to her quarters... or something. It would just be a filler post while the other characters get themselves aboard. It wouldn't really have a point.

Last edited:
kinds sorta waiting for the plot to move along before I post again. I mean, i can make a filler post.... but it would just be something along the lines of Kaj's finishing her work and realizing it's almost time to go... getting back to her quarters... or something. It would just be a filler post while the other characters get themselves aboard. It wouldn't really have a point.
I'll put a mini-post up where Captain notices the broken cargo bot.

sure thing. no rush. I won't get around to making an entry until later tonight anyway. :-)

Ok, so if anyone needs the plot to just move a little faster, let me know. :)

I'm perfectly fine with the pace, btw. I don't mind posting every other day or whatever. I was more just lettin' ya know that I could make a filler post whilst waiting for the rest of the group to respond to their prompt. Just so y'know I'm still paying attention. lol

I'm perfectly fine with the pace, btw. I don't mind posting every other day or whatever. I was more just lettin' ya know that I could make a filler post whilst waiting for the rest of the group to respond to their prompt. Just so y'know I'm still paying attention. lol
I gotchu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back