• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Umbrage Asylum for the Insane

(My god. I missed so much, I didn't get notifications ;-; Please correct me if I am wrong, but are the patients escaping?)

(Alright. I'll just post, tell me if I got anything wrong :P )

Aoi looked up at the ceiling light, wondering why the spiders loved it so much. It was only going to lead to their death, so why do it? Letting out a heavy sigh, she slipped in between the bars as she was so small. Aoi stood away from the other people, narrowing her eyes at the back of their heads. 'So loud, it's too annoying...' She thought, her eyes still narrowed, but just a little bit softer. Her brownish-redish hair covered her face, and she blew it out of the way. Aoi looked at the people in front of her by a few feet. "Ugh." She muttered.

Crossing her arms, Aoi slowed her pace. She wanted to stay as far away from other people as possible. After all, she could trust no one after what happened to her family. Aoi felt a slight rumble in her stomach, she hadn't eaten for 48 hours. She continued to walk, passing a few people, who seemed to jump back at her current expression. It was a look of 'Stand in my way, you die.'. Aoi was surprised that they had noticed her in the first place. She closed her eyes for a brief second, then her gaze shifting throughout the halls. "Hmph. There are some... Interesting people here, huh?" She muttered to herself, smirking slightly. Aoi spots the entrance, and walks towards it. Sadly, there is a group there. Aoi sighs in annoyance.

Belphegor stepped over in front of the door, leaning back against it. "Alright, alright... We've all had our fun... I think it's time we go back to our little... 'cells'... I'd rather not be killed before the day's over. Given their security... Trying to leave would get us killed within an hour..." Just as he said that, two teams of four came on either side to subdue the escaped experiments and patients. Belphegor was still painfully drab, though it was clear he had intention of stopping things from going further than a little fun in the building.

Belphegor had noticed Aoi long before Aoi had spotted them, though the girl wasn't his primary concern. His concern was towards the fact that he could die within the hour, or die at the end of the day, and he chose to go with the one that gave him more time alive, possibly extending that time as well.

"Uh oh." Crimson muttered turning in a circle to see all the people surrounding them. They looked mean! Giggling he grinned at them speaking his eyes flashing red and his voice in a cackle. "We got caught now its time to have fun!"

B was out to play!

(Jesus Christ I was up til 4 and I missed this FUUUU) Sighs Softly "Do you really think we need to stay here Alexandra" "Yes Alex, we are important here out there we arn't. We should stay here, we have a purpose" "Well lets go find a purpose then" Alex gets ready to fight the group "Your gonna help arn't you?" alex says to Belphegor.

"Yeah, we can have some fun, but no trying to leave. I'd get killed an entire fourteen hours early." He snapped his fingers once, and in that moment, secretly tossed up a small bead. The bead was too small to be seen, which made it the perfect weapon for him physical manipulation. When the bead started falling down, he snapped his fingers again, flinging it at one of the four men on the left, the bead hitting his head, knocking him back a little ways, temporarily confusing the man. The bead bounced back to Belphegor, who caught it in his right hand. The hand was still a bit bloody and torn up from his earlier use of powers.

"Stay and help? Nah, that'd mean using up energy that'd be best suited to something interesting. I will, however, let one of the four guys on the left help you though." He could hear some ringing in his ears, and it was a bit painful Regardless, he used his sinful powers, to manipulate the murderous intent in the one he'd just hit with the bead to make him go insane, thus, causing a suicide, right then and there.

Belphegor started to walk away, having stolen back the ID cards while the others were distracted, them hidden in his pocket. He made his way back towards his room, walking in and shutting the door. The girl he'd done his work on was slowly starting to wake up, so he gave her her ID card back before she could notice it missing, then laid on his bed.

Aoi silently glared at everyone surrounding her, she had only just got out of her 'cell' to see all of... This. She saw Crimson flash his eyes red, and shrugged. It's not every day you see someone with red eyes. She suddenly smelt... Blood. No, not just a small cut, but someone was bleeding. This was bad, she looked down at herself. Aoi was bleeding, she could smell the blood as it was coming out of her mouth. She completely forgot she had used her ability too much the day before. Aoi covered her mouth with one arm, the other in her pocket for warmth. It was unusually cold outside. Looking around, she hid behind a wall and waited for the blood to stop. It was slipping through her fingers, so she quickly over-lapped her other hand over it. Aoi kept an emotionless fave the whole time, although she was getting a little worried as the bleeding would of stopped by now. 'Oh no...' She thought, then ran to her room.

Once Aoi entered her 'room', she stood over a sink in her own private bathroom. The blood had dried, and the bleeding was almost gone. Aoi turned the water on, cupping her hands so she could splash her face clean. She never payed attention to the blood trail she left, however.

"What you want to do now?" alex asked Crimson. "You have something planned?" alex looks at one of the workers and makes him pass out. "We should get going quickly before they send more after us.

B giggled ignoring Alex and brandishing a small sharp piece of metal from one of the pockets in the nurses gown. This will be fun! Cackling B ran toward one of the men ducking the punch he sent and leaping toward his unprotected stomach. There was a weakness in the armer so all it took was one slash. The man fell gurgling on his own blood. Leaping back toward the others B grinned displaying razor sharp teeth. The metal cut into his hand making him bleed a glorious red but B paid it no mind. "For now we kill!"

There were more important things to focus on.

"So" taking things from the workers "Which way should we be heading, since you can see the future, it would be helpful to know the way out" Putting on the workers clothes "We might need some other patients before we go up"

B glanced at him in amusement as he changed. Alex obviously hadn't noticed the change. Lily giggled twirling around them before running toward something. B smirked cackling he pointed toward where she went. "Let's try that way."

"Alright, maybe if we grab a student or two we can use them as shields" walking foward "it might help us out if we get into a bad position later, just a thought of course, and what about this trail of blood. Do you remember it being here?"

B hmmed clicking his tongue as he glanced at the trail of blood. He knew its origins but wouldnt tale. That would ruin the fun. He smiled shaking his head.

(((ahh okay all caught up guys :D ! Also it might be a good idea to not proceed much farther with the plot until Laney is able to get on considering this IS her plot and we should be mindful xD . So perhaps we can use the time to like just let the characters interact with one another rather than making it so known that they are loose (killing guards and what not is a big clue as well as running down highly monitored surveillance coated hall's...just a thought ( ^_^ ||) ) just wanted to have it said so we can be mindful of everyone))

Tanshin said:
(Agreed I was planning to stop until Laney could rp, you gonna do something with your char Twisted haha?
((glad you agree! ^_^ and yes i need to put a little foot hole for him to interact so I don't get totally left behind. I can have him separate from the group and maybe run into some of the patients?))

Kieran let out a grunt of agitation as he trudged behind the student group with an almost permanent scowl. A lengthy list running through his head of what he'd rather be doing than visiting a creepy asylum. "hmmm...Watching infomercials for Brazilian butt lifts, boiling water, chewing glass, listen to my grandpa talk about how shoelaces where better back in his time, killing mysel-" the boys inner monologue was silenced by a heavy hand lying on his shoulder. "Do you have any questions, Mr. Gates?" A shrewd looking old women inquired with an all knowing expression, her sharp beak nose stuck up at the "troubled" youth. His eyes rolled heavily as he spared her a defiant glare, already having made his disinterest clear before boarding the bus. Though being a therapist and asylums where all apart of the same cloth; his uneasiness around the more unpredictable clients caused a marginal discomfort. "Know where the bathroom is?" he quipped, reveling in the brave chuckles from a few of his class mates that braved a glance. "down that hall and keep turning on your left, it will be the doors on your right. And Mr. Gates I will speak with your father when we return." The stiff woman hissed as she ushered the stragglers along, continuing onward with the tour and leaving him behind with clenched hands stuffed in pockets. "Can't speak to someone who's not their." Kieran mused darkly, biting down on the inside of his cheek as he slinked down the halls with the vague directions.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Is it bad that I really don't want to read, as the creator? >_> I do know Belphor? is back in his room by his own doing for whatever reason... Um.. and the rest are still in the hall talking and are debating taking the students as shields?

I really should have waited till after finals to create this -_- ' )

(Lol, it's not that bad. Just type what your character is doing, and maybe socialize? I had to catch up today as well, I didn't come on until like the 5th or 6th page >_<)

Aoi turned around slightly, and saw a line of blood. She sighed angrily. Of course, there are blood-thirsty people here, and she knew that. Why wasn't she paying attention? "My...God." Aoi muttered, rolling her eyes. She was too lazy to clean it up. Glaring at nothing in particular, she wandered throughout the building. She passed a few groups, not paying much mind to them. Aoi continued to walk around, no location in mind.

(Lol yea @Laney Lane just do something like have Iris come and take everyone back to their rooms so that we are all back to the start I didnt mean to go this far just wanted to introduce chars, I can always switch personalities and do the same)

(Seems likes a game. Lol you got caught, now they send the nullifying one after you and you have to start again...)

(lol its logical that if patients got out they would send her though, and I can always make them fall asleep and take them back (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ it will all be okay)

Tanshin said:
(lol its logical that if patients got out they would send her though, and I can always make them fall asleep and take them back (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ it will all be okay)
(I'm 110% sure that's the cutest emoji I have seen in my life, just look at its little face. Technology has come a long way guys)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back