• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Umbrage Asylum for the Insane

(Sneaking in an elevator's pretty hard to do if somebody's in that elevator, don't you think? I'd say impossible to do without being noticed.)

(Those metal wires are hard to hold on to. Not to mention sliding down would tear the hands up to the point they'd let go before reaching the elevator, thus causing noise.)

(No, I'm not even involving my powers in this. Anybody'd be able to hear a person fall on top of an elevator or melt a hold in it. Plus, Laney hasn't even initiated the actual escape yet.)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Let's see... He has to wear headphones, in order to move on sound fully it has to be sound he produced (the reason I put 'has to snap his fingers' in the char sheet), while wearing his headphones he does see sound, but it damages his eyes... I'd say he's got weaknesses. All you really have to do is make a sound loud enough to cancel out his in order to keep his powers from being used.)

(Near the top, says 'he must snap his fingers in order to enter sonic mode'. Sonic mode is what his moving in sound is called. Also, there's a such things as breaking 'em.)

(It has to be loud enough to make the sound waves not reach where he's trying to go. Since even if she's stomping she could hear his snapping finger if she paid attention to the sound, he'd be able to still use his power. Please note that just because the person can't hear the sound doesn't mean the soundwaves haven't reached them. Something like... Aoi producing loud electricity would potentially block out his soundwaves.)

(Well, not refreshin' the page, so didn't catch any editing to posts you might've made. Every time I refresh and everything, site goes to shit on me for osme reason..)

(Strings. She can create and control strings. She's controlling her living puppets with strings layered inside their bodies, but not even she knows that. She clearly has a weakness though. Using her power's why she's in a wheelchair with weak arms. Indirectly affects her mental episodes that're her memories trying to force back in her mind as well.)

No seriously? OOC CHAT IN THE OOC CHAT TAB GUYS

ALSO HOW IN THE WORLD DOES SHE HAVE ENOUGH CONTROL OF HER POWERS ( ALEXIS ) SECONDLY THERE IS NO PARK. ITS AN ASYLUM. THEY AREN'T GOING TO LET JUST ANYONE ROAM AROUND WILLY NILLY ESPECIALLY A SUB LEVEL PATIENT. THEY WOULD BE ON LOCK DOWN AND BE PUMPED FULL OF SEDATIVES OR SOMETHING. IRIS NULLIFYING BLOOD MEDS DON'T BEGIN TO WEAR OFF UNTIL IT HAS REACHED 2 HOURS AND EVEN THEN THE MEDS HAVE BEEN IN THEIR SYSTEMS FOR MONTHS. IT WOULD TAKE FOREVER FOR THEM TO USE THEM WITHOUT SOME RESISTANCE. OR FAILURE.

gosh I can't even begin to enjoy this... I swear I need to sit down in front of a computer all day or lock this down or something...

It isn't easy to sneak around the place. They have cameras, medications, nurses, doctors, guards. .. c'mon seriously. ...

(( i said never mind so i am back in my room... i must have been thinking of a retirement home:3)

derp messages almost fully blocked please wait

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back