• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Umbrage Asylum for the Insane

That isn't right, though; LSD would just send you on a trip, and of she was angry when she took it, then it would end up as a bad trip for her. That is why I suggested a small amount of liquid tranquilliser in the cake instead. That would do what you are looking for.

(I'm leaving this RP. I was able to tolerate it until now, but... I can' be in a RP with you Alexis. Sorry, but it's kinda hard to have fun when you have someone tryin' to make everything about them and work in their favor.)

I guess I'm going to hold on at least until Laney gets back.. But I get the feeling that this RP is falling apart a bit. Sad to see you go, guys, and happy RPing.

(ill stay until Laney is fully active then during that time i will decide, with one person already leaving i cant leave without feeling bad)

(( still i couldn't get on though and i won't be on much this week due to finals so yeah bye for now! when you want me to post just tag me and i will appear))

(Well it's falling apart because Alexis thinks she can play RP god. I'd be fine with staying if she'd do one of two things. One, get off of this damn intermediate RP and go to novice where she currently belongs, or number two, quit tryin' to be a RP god. If neither happens, I'm good as gone.)

(No, you tried to argue for hours to get her to follow. Only when I showed you it'd be impossible to just follow him without getting caught did you say it never happened. Plus, saying it was LSD in the cake? Now that I realize it, Alex is the one that brought the cake to Alexis with drugs in it, meaning Tanshin has say in what drug's there, not you.)

(I'm done. It's a waste of my time to be here at this point. Only way I'm coming back's if Laney kicks you out, because I can't stand you at this point. I can see why Natc kicked you from the boarding school RP.)

((Guys, we should probably move this to the OOC before Laney sees this and dies from a heart attack... Please don't die Laney..

Or even settle your differences over PM now. I know, I was arguing too and I accept that I'm a terrible hypocrite, but I can see now that this is only going in a downward spiral. Please, we need to settle this at least considerately..))

(Clearly you get mad easily... Just look at all the arguments that you started by wanting to be the controller of the RP.)

@alexis the furry is this your first rp? AND EVERYONE SHUT THE F$^* up about this stuff and message privatly this isnt the place to argue and sorry for posting in rp Im just annoyed We should work together not bicker about crap its laneys decision to do anything in this rp and you are free to give your opinon but please dont act like its just a fact.

(i dont believe he asked you Ultra calm down, LSD is made out of weed which does calm people down, I dont really care what drugs were used just that it makes them calm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back