• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Colosseum Ultimate Megaman Battle Network Tournament

How much is the standard hp?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DennisR

ADVENT
Alright. I had this idea of a tournament. What kind of tournament Dennis?

Well Steve a MMBN tournament, you guys/gals may remember MMBN Chip challenge, a game on the Gameboy Advance where you fought other navis to win money and got different navi program each with their special skills. Instead of navis from only a couple series why not all of the navis from MMBN 1-6? This is only the intrest check itself, ofcourse if people are intrested i'll make a full strechted out thread with rules,navis,etc.

If anyone is intrested comment down below ^^

Oh wow, people still remember this game? I use to love playing it as a kid.

Quick question though. Are there limitations? I imagine things like Beast Out would be banned from the tournament. While cross fusions would need a proper explanation, yes?

There's also the concern of Bass being overused...due to being overly powerful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Beast Out is banned, that's almost godmodding if that stays in. I did not think about cross fusions. But for fair reasons it's better to A not use Megaman at all or B no cross fusions.

And Bass well he can be like a Final Boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back